another ath

Status

Mants

Stalker
Manta Mants Extreme
Another big ath 81889 on a spider...... whats going on MA

naithen noce clan-of sirus - araneatrox stalker = 81889 ped...
so a noob trapping mobs gets an ATH.... get your popcorn and wait for a show guys...

yer pure joke wouldnt mind knowing what items were dropped tho.. eon comes from those on hof`s right??

Srry to bother but I think Naithen is a formal member of the Top 10 soc shaolin. So probably he aint a noob :D

New ATH (but not me)

1st of all don't press the gratz.
Hey to all! And wow.... WOW :tongue2: :tongue2:
Not such a forumist, but I was noobin' around waiting for a friend to come from an exam and...
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Who is this guy? Uber from shadow? :silly2:
Wonder if it's at the trap we all know and MA aswell... Would be nice to get a picture with that... ubha ath :D

So what's the story, is he so uber that he tanks an araneatrox stalker?
I never heard of this guy, but then again i'm relatively new.
IF this is a noob, then... WTF?!
If this mob was killed fair, then i say gratz to the killer :)

Never heard of him either, but then i realise i dont know every uber in game.

he's freelancer as told in ATH. so probably he's a trapping noob, probably not. i don't know this name & this man.

He has been around a while and i the biggest skeptic know it could have been done by him under certain circumstances .

Lets wait to see full screenies before tearing the house down.
pass me a hammer somone :laugh:

Guess that Mindark Monitor was celebrating midsummer here in Sweden and the guy taked uppertunity, but hey what do i know...

i would like to see a post from MA saying if that was trap and if was locked/banned/burned/sent to hell

I´am speechless so here is a sheep.
romney2.jpg

Kerham said:
i would like to see a post from MA saying if that was trap and if was locked/banned/burned/sent to hell
Heard rummors about a MA avatar a few weeks ago and I went to check. Talked with that guy and said that trapping (at least there) is illegal.
I'd just love to see a picture with this

major-rage said:
I´am speechless so here is a sheep.
romney2.jpg

no need to show us your girlfriend major.... thats totally unrelated to an ATH...

naithen noce clan-of sirus has been around a while now. not really someone you see hoffing a lot or anything, but certainly not a noob. Grats :)

mm i wanna see a screenie,

Btw that sheep really turns me on Major :laugh:

Robbed

Guess who i have a screenie of alive and wearing gremlin armour at the spider trap.
Somone decoyed a spider there as i landed and took screenie.[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Edit that to show Dead. But alive and well when i actually go there

Qualia said:
Guess who i have a screenie of alive and wearing gremlin armour at the spider trap.
Somone decoyed a spider there as i landed and took screenie.[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

fucking typical a spider trapper getting an ATH , this leaves a nasty taste in my mouth :mad:

so who thinks MA can find out if this was a trapped ATH and if they should ban / lock this person for doing it! its THE ONLY FAIR option!

Qualia said:

Edit that to show Dead. But alive and well when i actually go there

That is :censored: bull:censored:!!!

I hope we soon see 81k PED back in circulation and one less player on the EU site. :bs:

Hmmm will be interesting to see what MA will do about something like this - But if they do ban, what about DareDevils old ATH ?

Euroman said:
Hmmm will be interesting to see what MA will do about something like this - But if they do ban, what about DareDevils old ATH ?

Don´t think MA had a clear standpoint on trapping then... thats what I remember atleast...

Euroman said:

Mindark was more quiet and vague about trapping back then. Since then we've had many support cases answered about the spider trap being illegal and an official MA avatar that stood by the trap locking and warning everyone that tried to use it.
This is different... and MA needs to act on it.

major-rage said:
Don´t think MA had a clear standpoint on trapping then... thats what I remember atleast...

no MA were standing at that spot saying that 1 warning then next time you get locked!

SO EVERYTHING WHOS AS FUCKED OFF AT THIS AS ME I SUGGEST WE ALL RAISE SUPPORT CALLS trapping ATHs just cannot happen this is BS! :mad:
just imagine this Donate'O'meter is my fuckedoff'O'Meter :|

One thing is for sure, this ATH must have had very mixed emotions.

------ Emotions ---------
Wuhuuuu ATH, ooohh and even EON harness and supremacy arms (M) + (F)
OMG, can’t belive this, Imp fap here I come….

….. Hmmm wait a sec …….

Aaaggrrr FUCK…… Spider trap + ATH….. Can’t be good…..FUUUUUCK

1. Sell all items, Check
2. Make new avi, Check
3. Chip out and never look back.

------/end emotions-------

Disclaimer: The items in ATH was made up :D

WTF MA?!
This shouldn't be possible! :mad:
I hope Marco can comment us on this one, this ATH is f*cking unfair!

i'm 99% sure this was a trapped spider, i seen the dude trapping spiders before, and with the pic uploaded in hof(where u can see him @ trappinmountain) i just wonder what/if MA ever will do anything about this

i'm feeling foocked up now cuz i been killing araneas the whole evening yesterday (not trapped)

and as far as i can remember this dude isn't an uber and if u want to handle stalkers then well.. u guys now the story..

I'm not saying this person trapped or not because i wasnt there when it happened. However figured i would go to the well known trapping spot right after the ath and this is what i found. Gratz to you if it was legit...

kygon said:
no MA were standing at that spot saying that 1 warning then next time you get locked!

SO EVERYTHING WHOS AS FUCKED OFF AT THIS AS ME I SUGGEST WE ALL RAISE SUPPORT CALLS trapping ATHs just cannot happen this is BS! :mad:
just imagine this Donate'O'meter is my fuckedoff'O'Meter :|

Are you saying you are 61% fucked up ? :D

J/K

This is simply something that cannot happen, I remember how much talk there was when someone (Really can’t remember the name) got a few HOFs in one day – People was mighty pissed, now Naithen gets 81K ATH.

I have personally nothing against Naithen, seems like a nice guy from what I know.
And alot of people have trapped before him (This is still wrong) but he got a fucking ATH, the ATH at the very least should be taken away from him.

ZarathustrA said:
Mindark was more quiet and vague about trapping back then. Since then we've had many support cases answered about the spider trap being illegal and an official MA avatar that stood by the trap locking and warning everyone that tried to use it.
This is different... and MA needs to act on it.

This is dead right forget that old stuff.
Even the one before this was revival killing but its within the rules and im sure its fair on those who pay through the nose ;P

Im ok with that

I do regret not being calm when i saw him there stunned ..
I had armour to take a hit...... if i was realy real realy ultra lucky.... 20 ped amo. and a scanner to confirm it was him in full name. But forgive me for blowing steam outa my ears and getting what i could.
If my hud was showing it would have showed credist 0.17 like most of us here!... cant figure out why though :dunce:

Well, now he can buy a nice set so he can take them down more easy then :laugh: 80k :rolleyes: totally sick whoever get it.

Now, lets get back under the sun and have a free swim :cool:

If this is a legitimate non-trapping ATH then huge Gratz to the guy from me.

If this ATH is the result of an exploit, and MA does not cancel it, then I think we all should think hard before pressing that Deposit button again.

Status
Back