Another Note (2 Nov)

sahel

Elite
Chris Sahel Silver
Hey all,

A friend of mine got his hands on another note with a tt of 42 pec, looted today 2 november:

I'm having problems reaching the datamatrix decoding website, anyone knows what it says or knows another decoding tool besides drhu.org?

Oh and if you are interested in buying it, please contact the owner, "giuly_adm" on this forum.

decodes as 9803... one of the coords I guess?? If the data you provided is correct that is.

ciao
Lexxy

Thanks for the help guys +rep comming your ways. Looks like another coord indeed.

datamatrix decodes to 64 63 65 53
and so I can confirm 9802

btw, Wouldn’t it make sense to have a thread for new notes only.

Thanks for the help guys +rep comming your ways. Looks like another coord indeed.

Do u guys really think that those notes are coordinates? One should get at least 2 coord in each note. From the previous notes, which coord fitted with which ones? Did anything happen at those coord? Any of those coord mach the coord of the Black Orb?

:scratch2:

Do u guys really think that those notes are coordinates? One should get at least 2 coord in each note. From the previous notes, which coord fitted with which ones? Did anything happen at those coord? Any of those coord mach the coord of the Black Orb?

We have reason to believe that they are coords since they have proved to be so in the past, yes. I think we can look forward to atleast another matrix with a different coord in.

Any of those coordinates mach the coord of the Black Orb?

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

We have reason to believe that they are coords since they have proved to be so in the past, yes. I think we can look forward to atleast another matrix with a different coord in.

If that already does not exist? :rolleyes:

So far both of the previous sets of coordinates were close to locations well documented on maps and wikis.

Best to just check the lists of abandoned villages / outposts, thats how we found the last location before the final note was even looted.

Read the other threads, the coordinates and times have been
figured out from these notes. And, they have lead to cryptic
appearances of ppl that have given more messages to be
translated.

As for the Black Orb, so far none of the notes has pointed to that
location. Maybe it will later on within this cryptic event, maybe
not, nobody knows for sure.

Good Luck

Provided this is a new note, than 9803 seems to point to Nus Lull.

well 9802 actually makes sense either as x or r y coordinate.

One is the right cross for feff camp, the other for the umbra village.

Basically once we have the time as long as these locations are observed I am betting something will happen there.

As for time i am guessing at 23:00 Swedish time on Novenber 4th, after the next episode of the series has aired.

Nus Lull does have an interesting discription about the egg... I almost hope its the spot :)

ingame description for Nus Lull said:
Summer residence of a famed professor from the Zoological Institute on Calypso. The professor disappeared around the time of the great Atrox Egg and his whereabouts are thought to have great bearing on the outcome of ahh... the egg!

well 9802 actually makes sense either as x or r y coordinate.

One is the right cross for feff camp, the other for the umbra village.

Basically once we have the time as long as these locations are observed I am betting something will happen there.

As for time i am guessing at 23:00 Swedish time on Novenber 4th, after the next episode of the series has aired.

There is one of the notes that appeared on the ad system that points to 10th November.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87176

Remember that bravo said that after one week (a 5 day week it seems) of boycott there would be a mass gathering at a time and place shown by the notes.

There were already looted two notes recently (yesterday/today?), we need to know what they say.

I guess the one in this thread is one of them.

Last edited:
You could say that the notes drop in sets, pointing at a certain date, time and location each time, sometimes accompanied by another cryptic hint.

We have had
- noteset1 (umbra village with the kerberos stalkers)
- noteset2 (feffcamp with ABC guards calling for boycot)
- noteset3 (now dropping).

Afaik from noteset3 we have 2 notes, decoded to:
- 10 november

Feel free to post any notes / decoded messages in this thread that fit in noteset3.

another note was discovered with the coord 6140

so we have
"Nus Lull" outpost is about right there at 6140,9802
10 Nov

But could be 9802,6140 as well

and time is missing

Last edited:
November 10th? On a weekend?! could it be? :laugh:

Hmm, neverdie must be excited!
I think he gets a kerboros stalker as pet LOL

Hope its at a time i could make it, but it never seems to wrk out that way. Marco could you drop me a PM so I can let you know when top scedule event according to my calendar. lol

Hmm, neverdie must be excited!
I think he gets a kerboros stalker as pet LOL

maybe N/Die needs to be there, with the egg ofc. .... that's if the co-ords are correct

another note was discovered with the coord 6140

so we have
"Nus Lull" outpost is about right there at 6140,9802
10 Nov

But could be 9802,6140 as well

and time is missing

Thanks for the update! Nice to see Nus Lull is exactly on those coords. Maybe there really is some link to the egg and this note event :wtg:

these are lies....

these are lies...

has anyone considered that these notes may be a diversion tactic?

Is Nus Lull the revival NNE of the sweat camp? If so my money is on that location as Kerberos (aka carebears ;)) spawn nearby.

these are lies....

these are lies...

has anyone considered that these notes may be a diversion tactic?

"These are lies..." seemed to be said by the ABC guards when they handed out Peds, so you can read it as 'these peds are lies' (afaik).

Is Nus Lull the revival NNE of the sweat camp? If so my money is on that location as Kerberos (aka carebears ;)) spawn nearby.

Rofl :D, and yeah thats the spot :)

Can you ple explain how Nus NUll is related to egg?

server is going down

oh oh server is going down

Back