Another scam?

tBANNA

Old Alpha
crossroad of the 1'st No L.O.O.T. & 2'nd N.R.F.
Society
CRIMSON DEVILS
Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES
hello all,

this is my first post after some time, sadly it is not a rejoicing post but, if anyone has question why i do this it is cause i don't want to happen to someone else, like happen to me,

and to mention from the beginning i know that rule who says "the final deal is final" but the basic for the action i did its cause we have friends , and if we don't not have trust in friends , in who will have to have trust?, we cant leave in the basement hidden cause it is possible to be scammed by closest peoples, we r human and we interact we search to cohabit whit others , that is why we have society, and other type of groups. some of them r closer than others, we talk on the phone irl , on messenger, skype and so on.

the point it is, i post all these here cause has implications in PE this scammer, has started to spread rumors around i owe him money, well the truth is he owe me 21500 ped in entropia and now he try to do some unfinished deals whit other peeps ingame,if u guys want to be scamed , just try, i have some nice proofs here to show u who owe what and to who.

all these to be said, i want to conclude some things i loaned this {removed} whit the amount of 21500 ped to buy an avatar and to buy a gun lr59 , after i give him/her the money she/he never talked to me again, no answer to phone calls IRL, no answer in game, and no answer on messenger, nothing.HE/she used some trustable names in Entropia to point that he's doing business whit those peeps too, ( fact who was deny by those friends)

{removed}
.....................................................................................................................................................
short story :D

-i have loaned {removed} whit 21500 PED...
-method used was not PvP deal..cause i was on CND and he was down so i bought some really cheep stuffs to send money down to him ( 1 pec bp worth)
-when i wanted my money back he told me and others that story below is his reply on this issue

she/he's accusations

“ “Seeing this all i can say i cant believe my eyes. And ill say exactly how happened with risk i get banned.
In EU i wanted to sell some items but thewre were items worth @54k ped and i couldnt sell them fast enough. I was indeed old friend with Hultaan* and was telling that to him too. One day he say me in chat: i can sell them fast for 5% comission.
I said ok and knowing him for long i gave him 1 item worth @23k peds. Indeed he sold them and told me...

I entered EU and he was on CND and i said...ok i put few things in auction and u buy them lower so u keep comission too. Used auction for my safety too because i didnt know with whom he traded my weapon.
Happy that i received my peds i listened to him and gave i2870 worth good over 30k peds….I`LL BE HERE AND FIGHT U TO DEATH U SCUMBAGS… “ “

*note - Hultaan is my old nickname and i m known for some peeps , is that wizard i have as avatar.

pls i need from someone to give me a pm whit a hint on how to place the screens in my thread, ty

Last edited by a moderator:
here we go, here r the proofs

1 screen is whit the items i have bought from auctioneer, he placed them there , that way he could have the ped without going down from CND and have a PvP deal, also he always said it is too laggy to stay in game and bla bla bla that is why we had some chats on messenger...

next 3 screens r whit the messenger logs between me and him when he mention the items he need fast cause he loos ethe trade whit those skills and whit the lr59 gun, this is why i chose to help him, he needed some ped to buy something and he was short on them( r more screens about our discussion, but i prefer to keep the thread clean of other images )

1 shear xr55 (L) at 0,01 PED worth 4000 ped
1 vivo t10 (L) at 0,01 PED worth 4000 ped also
1 predator fotguard at 0,46 PED worth 3000 PED (652174% markup)
1 infernal trident at 0,01 PED worth 10500 PED

----- total 21500 PED--- and it's a simple chat who can be translated by everyone

after no answer from him again i started to let peeps know about who he is in his original cloth, and he started to accuse me of some imaginary things, in order to buy time to move skills from one avatar and in order to buy time, to do some unfinished business and to try scam others like Raddim said here, and some who i leave to their decision if they want to be public or not

seeing that ,i wrote a support case whit the accusation , and whit all bad words who put doubt on my integrity
and the answer from MA/FPC is this among whit the accusation on me

*note - read the support by date

sorry to bring this post to the community, but i do not want for others to happend what happend to me, and most important, --- i don't want for {removed} to think he can go away whit that and whit my silence too---

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a sad thing to see you or anyone get ripped off ! WARNING to others "You will get ripped off trusting others" when it comes to MONEY !
I have seen players enter a society and work its members FOR YEARS untill "the Moment" comes where they ask that trusting member to borrow a gun or act in some form of trust like this situation and in 2 seconds the guy is GONE !
I think for some scumbags its all part of the challenge when it comes to -> RIpping you off )
So remember to love everyone but never trust them!

I don't understand.. what you posted is CityCat saying you scammed her..? :scratch2:

It sucks when it happens, but it mostly seems like a ragepost. Take a deep breath, and have a look at yourself. What did you do wrong? First, you didn't seem to check if the dealings he mentioned was real. When handling this amount of money, you have to take more precautions, even if it is an online friend. Remember, this is not the same as real friends.

Second, you help someone buy an avatar? That's against the EULA, and probably won't help your case. So, before you throw stones at others, take a look inside yourself.

And this comes from someone who had a thief inside the soc, who was there for several years, who suddenly ran off with stuff.

As long as the platform doesn't support lending of items/money, you have to take precautions. And yeah, I might come off as a smartass or wiseguy, but over the years I've seen far to many cases like this, where the "victim" has been very negelecting.

I don't understand.. what you posted is CityCat saying you scammed her..? :scratch2:

umm well when i accused him as scamer cause of this incident whit that sum of 21500 PED, he started to spread rumors about me as scamer like u can see in my first post, as result i send a support case to PlanetCalypso team and they send me the right answer at his accusations, i loaned him 21500 PED through auctioner ( i was on CND that time), and when i wanted my PED back, nothing no answer except his stupid plan to spread rumors about some imaginary items he give me, lies actualy, he/she didnt give me nothing..

It sucks when it happens,

Second, you help someone buy an avatar? That's against the EULA, and probably won't help your case. So, before you throw stones at others, take a look inside yourself.

And this comes from someone who had a thief inside the soc, who was there for several years, who suddenly ran off with stuff.

like i mentioned above
- i m not here to beg for those money..r gone ..i know the rules of loaning items in PE
- i m here not to point that i helped him to buy isis lr59 OR what he told me an avatar ( witch means maybe his skills or whatever).. i m here to let u all know about someone who had the balls to accuse me about something knowing he was that one who scamed me..i dont want for this one to get away without anyone knowing who really he is

Last edited:
I am really very confused as to what has happened here :confused:

You have his irl phone?! He threatened you to your life?!
He lives in the same country as you?!
Go to the police...

hello all,

other type of groups. some of them r closer than others, we talk on the phone irl , on messenger, skype and so on.

the point it is, i post all these here cause has implications in PE this scammer, has started to spread rumors around i owe him money, well the truth is he owe me 21500 ped in entropia and now he try to do some unfinished deals whit other peeps ingame,if u guys want to be scamed , just try, i have some nice proofs here to show u who owe what and to who.

all these to be said, i want to conclude some things i loaned this Citycat Nexa Anastasia whit the amount of 21500 ped to buy an avatar and to buy a gun lr59 , after i give him/her the money she/he never talked to me again, no answer to phone calls IRL, no answer in game, and no answer on messenger, nothing.HE/she used some trustable names in Entropia to point that he's doing business whit those peeps too, ( fact who was deny by those friends)

those r the names Citycat Nexa Anastasia & The cat and the city

she/he's accusations made on a public forum r

“ “Seeing this all i can say i cant believe my eyes. And ill say exactly how happened with risk i get banned.
In EU i wanted to sell some items but thewre were items worth @54k ped and i couldnt sell them fast enough. I was indeed old friend with Hultaan* and was telling that to him too. One day he say me in chat: i can sell them fast for 5% comission.
I said ok and knowing him for long i gave him 1 item worth @23k peds. Indeed he sold them and told me...

I entered EU and he was on CND and i said...ok i put few things in auction and u buy them lower so u keep comission too. Used auction for my safety too because i didnt know with whom he traded my weapon.
Happy that i received my peds i listened to him and gave i2870 worth good over 30k peds….I`LL BE HERE AND FIGHT U TO DEATH U SCUMBAGS… “ “

*note - Hultaan is my old nickname and i m known for some peeps , is that wizard i have as avatar.

pls i need from someone to give me a pm whit a hint on how to place the screens in my thread, ty

First of all your buying an account? What the hell? Illegal much? Second you have out personal information to a total stranger? 2nd WTH? And 3rd we barly evan know WTH your talking about? Well you just go screwed for what, 100k? Can't evan follow whats going on? 23k, 30k,54, and lr59? Wow all i got to say is you should never trust anyway one? So what you have them your phone number and such and such now you might get stalked? And if u did skype them or called them would't you know if it was a guy or a woman? I hope both of you get banned for this crap?! Btw do you want a cookie for this? Well you don't deserve one...

Last edited:
Reactions: EMW
First of all your buying an account? What the hell? Illegal much? Second you have out personal information to a total stranger? 2nd WTH? And 3rd we barly evan know WTH your talking about? Well you just go screwed for what, 100k? Can't evan follow whats going on? 23k, 30k,54, and lr59? Wow all i got to say is you should never trust anyway one? So what you have them your phone number and such and such now you might get stalked? And if u did skype them or called them would't you know if it was a guy or a woman? I hope both of you get banned for this crap?! Btw do you want a cookie for this? Well you don't deserve one...

i m not sure if u r here to just make fun of others even if all the story is there for u, can be a little complicated at first sight but , it is not

like i told to someone above i m telling u too this one wanted the money to buy some stufs ( an lr59 and some skills from an avatar meaning all his skills or so) and if u pay a little attention i mentioned there 2 names ....and she/he means r husband and wife both players in this game i had chats whit both on messenger, IRL phone and so on .....we were friends

- it is the first time in my life when i m scamed and that couldn't happed whit a stranger, i m not that (...) to give to a stranger my money..all these were between friends , same soc ingame ,some years behind....so pls

Last edited:
i know im not that smart , but im still lost on how you lend someone money thru the auction house:scratch2:

i m not sure if u r here to just make fun of others even if all the story is there for u, can be a little complicated at first sight but , it is not

like i told to someone above i m telling u too this one wanted the money to buy some stufs ( an lr59 and some skills from an avatar meaning all his skills or so) and if u pay a little attention i mentioned there 2 names ....and she/he means r husband and wife both players in this game i had chats whit both on messenger, IRL phone and so on .....we were friends

- it is the first time in my life when i m scamed and that couldn't happed whit a stranger, i m not that (...) to give to a stranger my money..all these were between friends , same soc ingame ,some years behind....so pls
Im not here to make fun of anyone? You were stuiped enough to give over 10k US dollars to a guy and your info on your skype, email and even your Phone number? Your bound to get laughed at? Only idiots would even atempt that? And you come on here and you want symptheny? NO....
i know im not that smart , but im still lost on how you lend someone money thru the auction house:scratch2:

Don't worry, people are idiots And no way am i trying to point a finger at anyone of saying this...

call the police?
you know the couple irl so whats the hard part?

and to the rest of the ppl posting in the thread.. you can buy avatars if you talk to MA first.. but only for extracting skills.. then terminate the avatar.. but thats not even the case.. "buying an avatar" can also mean buying all the skills and gear from someone who is selling out..

lending items is risky.. most of us know that.. and its even more hart breaking when someone you trusted takes your stuff never to be heard from again..

again.. call the police

sorry to hear about your losses....seems some of the confusion from people is a language barrier. I don't think you bought an avatar - I think someone was buying skills or loaning money to buy skills???

best of luck :)

You have a connection to there personal lives.

A phone number.

Go to the Police.

Theres nothing MA will do for you. Take it up with the local authorities or go vigilante style (j/k):laugh:

But really now :eyecrazy:

You have a connection to there personal lives.

A phone number.

Go to the Police.

Theres nothing MA will do for you. Take it up with the local authorities or go vigilante style (j/k):laugh:

But really now :eyecrazy:

Hmm he must of edited this part :scratch2:

Hmm he must of edited this part :scratch2:

Do you even read? or just like to bash someone when they are down? Firstly his post was edited by the mods to remove that info and it's quite obvious for all to see if they read and secondly he didnt ask for sypathy at any point, just warning people not to beleive these people who having ripped him off are now spreading rumours that he in fact ripped them off. (edit: obviously a foggy area on further info)

It's a warning to others not to get caught up in friendships and lend out large amounts of money but im sure it will happen again and again as it does in real life and im sure this guy will now be a bit wiser for his predicament but i think he had the guts to warn others and put himself out there for people like you to ridicoul him for your own wierd reasons.

The real people you should be calling idiots and stupid are the people that pray on good people as they single out the goo d people and befriend them with one goal in mind to decieve them and manipluate there kindness and helpfullness.

Goodluck to tBANNA that shouldnt happen to anyone especially people willing to help their so called mates out.

(isn't that right all those who knew that PUMA bastard)

EDIT: after reading Grrrr's post who obviously types faster than me :) i read the thread in the link and to be honest i have no idea who did what and when and to who now which i guess is the aim of whoever scammed who.

Last edited:
Im not here to make fun of anyone? You were stuiped enough to give over 10k US dollars to a guy and your info on your skype, email and even your Phone number? Your bound to get laughed at? Only idiots would even atempt that? And you come on here and you want symptheny? NO....

Don't worry, people are idiots And no way am i trying to point a finger at anyone of saying this...

man again..do not call me "stuiped", i suppose u give over stuffs too, some valuable some not, but in this life u did, like i did, but not to a stranger i knew him from some years, and
- read before look like a stuipid i never say 10k US r only a 21,5k PED ( 2k USD) i dont care about them i m not here for those ...but i guess it is too much for u to understand, gl

This shit was started in the Afterworld forum, why fucking bring it here for!?

:rolleyes:

Click to read full story: First posted 29th March 2011

ooh u suggested to let him go away whit that?..also if i m remember right i give him PED now something else, so i suppose it is wrong forum from your opinion? also there was the wrong forum but i wanted to find a link to be able to tell them too about who he is..that post was to see he's reaction he's strategy and how to defend my reputation, and yes it is a shit ...always bad things r associated whit this word...sorry for that

Last edited:
bit of optimism but what if those stolen ped were used for lot of trades, that resulted in lock of so many players,and maybe rolling back transaction? maybe just a dream,but maybe MA woke up?

I have a small rule regarding money loans and item trades etc...

I do not borrow stuff to people I do not know
I do not borrow stuff to people I know I can not pay a visit to. ;)

bit of optimism but what if those stolen ped were used for lot of trades, that resulted in lock of so many players,and maybe rolling back transaction? maybe just a dream,but maybe MA woke up?

Can't be.

All trades are final, there is no such thing as a "loan" in Entropia, except for the banks.

If the locks had to do with money, it is because of a CC fraud or bank fraud or similar, not just because of "I loaned him some peds, now he does not want to pay it back!"

Can't be.

All trades are final, there is no such thing as a "loan" in Entropia, except for the banks.

If the locks had to do with money, it is because of a CC fraud or bank fraud or similar, not just because of "I loaned him some peds, now he does not want to pay it back!"

Not true, if there is now a police report issued regarding a case against someone then MA will lock accounts involved with the peds and items in scams. The question is if they will do anything about it other then leave accounts locked.

Not true, if there is now a police report issued regarding a case against someone then MA will lock accounts involved with the peds and items in scams. The question is if they will do anything about it other then leave accounts locked.

forget about police . both players are from my country and police here is CORRUPTED and INCOMPETENT .
i already imagine them " what ? you got stolen a virtual good ? lol ? what is that by the way ? move on ,we are busy with our own shady deals " . ;)
only MA can do something, but i doubt they will, since all story is so foggy .

I have a small rule regarding money loans and item trades etc...

I do not borrow stuff to people I do not know
I do not borrow stuff to people I know I can not pay a visit to. ;)

Haha well Me neither, but IF i knew the person/s adress and/or work i´d go there bashing the floors hard!
I promise you that...

The result in this is:

Never trust anyone (sounds harsh but, some ppl are willing to sell their mom for money)

Do a PVP-trade, make sure you have all the peds/items w/o any problems..

THIS is also a demand of having some sort of "LOANINGSYSTEM" between persons

The biggest problem here is that no money is going back to the rightful owners...
What I believe in this, is that if there are a scammer getting the accounts locked MA will keep the peds ingame (maybe filling lootpool or something) Because I got an answer from MA that they can not take stuff from an account and move it to me... (talking about my scammed VTOL though)

And about the police, they might do something about it but i doubt they will.. maybe they will do it but i doubt that you will get the money back...

Back