Suggestion: Another way to sell vehicles...

Dante Inferno

Provider
Yes, we have finally bought a store on planet X... it has cost a huge amount of peds, but we already own it... so now we buy some tables, some shelves of little value TT and we put our merchandise to sell. ...

And now I want to put my krakas, my quad wing, my hoverpods... and I can't!!!! I need to spend around TT+5k on a Shopkeeper because I can't put vehicles up for sale if it's not like that...

There could be a way: When we place a ship in a store, a kind of statue or model appears, like when we place pets to sell... a model in the shape of the vehicle and a pedestal with the name...

It's not fair that after spending a huge amount in a shop, owners have to go back to spending +5k ped on a shopkeeper to be able to put their vehicles up for sale...

Could be?

agreed. Also make it so estate deeds can be sold in shops, along with everything else that won't go in to a shop but can be put in to a shopkeeper. We have a new game engine coming so make it so.

Make them tiny like pets. Like a scale model of it. Easy peasy

I have long suspected that the store owners wanted to bankrupt MA.

Agreed, spawn the vehicle as a model similar to pets. Also make it possible to sell shopkeepers and mannequins in a shop, as well as deeds.

Make Shopkeepers upgradeable and release planet specific skins for the ones dropping on other planets.

I agree.

But it is rings also that you cant sell in a shop only in a shopkeeper pad :p

I hope MA do make shops better in UE5..........

Agreed, spawn the vehicle as a model similar to pets. Also make it possible to sell shopkeepers and mannequins in a shop, as well as deeds.

Make Shopkeepers upgradeable and release planet specific skins for the ones dropping on other planets.
What do you mean skins? Why not just dress them? Or you mean you like want RT one to have purple flesh color?

What do you mean skins? Why not just dress them? Or you mean you like want RT one to have purple flesh color?
Skins as models, different types of shopkeepers. Maybe a vampire on RT, maybe a smuggler on Arkadia.

Skins, not skin color.

Skins as models, different types of shopkeepers. Maybe a vampire on RT, maybe a smuggler on Arkadia.

Skins, not skin color.
What makes you a vampire? Put on vampire clothes and make a face mask, same can be said for every other example, smugger armor exists, etc.

However other ideas like an ortan miner or a hacked k-1 etc that are non humanoid would be cool.

That's for each of the planet partners to figure out, I just think it would be awesome if when a person walked up to a shop keeper or mannequin, they would just know right away which planet it's from, for example "Oh that one is from Cyrene", or "that's an Arkadia shop keeper"...

I don't know specifically what would make that possible but if the planet partners have a very good grasp of their planet's theme, they should be able to figure it out.

Back