Any plans for miners and TWEN?

I wanted to make a thread and see if Mindark had any plans to incorporate mining into TWEN.

When the release of Planet Partner items was mentioned I was originally super excited. This could mean that there might a way for miners on Arkadia to find TWEN gear since treasure mining can drop guns/armor rarely!

My mind was racing with potential items like "Khorum Ice Dagger TWEN" and how awesome it would be to locate something similar! I event went out mining treasure with amps hoping for a discovery.

Well, after that item list leaked and I heard there is only 1 item per planet it immediately shot down any hopes, dreams and fun as a miner for this event.

It seems like a lot of lost potential and profit for Mindark if they can't ever seem to stop focusing nearly every event specifically on hunting. I know I can't hunt at the level where most of the nice gear is dropping but I would gladly be burning through thousands of peds in mining amps if I thought they cared to include me in the celebration of the game.

It just seems like if you look at this TWEN event from the right angle it says "We have had 20 years to figure out how to incorporate more than one profession in this".

Well, after that item list leaked and I heard there is only 1 item per planet it immediately shot down any hopes, dreams and fun as a miner for this event.
What item list?

I know I can't hunt at the level where most of the nice gear is dropping

Well, that is a slightly skewed problem statement in my opinion.

There are quite a lot of us who can't hunt at the level where most of the nice gear is dropping. Most, if not all of us, can hunt at a level where some of the nice gear is dropping.

Apparently, a TWEN item dropped from Halix (according to sources). That is a creature with a hp of 180 at max maturity. Most, if not all (i don't remember how it was when first starting out), players can hunt min maturity halix comfortably.

I would like to believe that the TWEN celebrations will include something for miners. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Also, ignore that stupid list, what is on it doesn't matter one bit until it drops. More items can, and likely will be added.

Short answer: I hope they don't.

I still remember the "mining event" that coincided with the launch of EP. :D

I don’t have the the post link handy, but Ludvig or someone from MA said that there would be something for miners, but we wouldn’t get items directly dropping in loot like in hunting.

Last edited:
Yes please, my SGA excavator is in dire need for a faster, more efficient replacement. Since everybody loves Tokens, maybe make Excavator TWEN token drop from resource claim like back in the days the CLD Tokens?

Illuminati style everyone Talks about it but noone Shows, i go data mine it by my own now lol
I have posted a list here before but the whole thread got deleted iirc. It's on discord though

Just hope they dont add mining items in hunt loot. Proposal could be to add mining tokens or to get mining items like soto is now. It is time to give some love to mining :)

Apparently, a TWEN item dropped from Halix (according to sources). That is a creature with a hp of 180 at max maturity. Most, if not all (i don't remember how it was when first starting out), players can hunt min maturity halix comfortably.
Paneleon weak also
Just hope they dont add mining items in hunt loot. Proposal could be to add mining tokens or to get mining items like soto is now. It is time to give some love to mining :)
Like the adj imp and mod excavators from the eomon?
It's on discord though
Which discord? I want to see this dumb ass list.

Minning item on hunt , be realy fuck off to , miners like me.....
Give me sooto UL amp and is fine

Honestly as a miner I really hope they include us, however if the past is any indication, we are just ants that are forgotten and left in the shadows of the mighty hunters. And pls if someone thinks miners dont need an event cause we already profit in general ( yes we do) its not about profiting, its about all professions being included in an event that celebrates 20 years of this beautiful game.

Before you could find a strange signal in mining and find a tiny robot outpost and loot 50ped.
It could be the same now but you find a rare items ect

Before you could find a strange signal in mining and find a tiny robot outpost and loot 50ped.
It could be the same now but you find a rare items ect
Sometimes peds, sometimes beacon. I know. Usually 2 robots were there.

A series of Mining Mayhems is needed, events held thrice a year, TWEN is a good chance to start the series and it can become a real celebration for the miners.

Checking: Can any TWEN items be won in mining as well?

Back