Buying: Any shop at Omegaton West Habit - Delta building

TheRock

Elite
Society
Pain Incoming
TheRock
Hi

I'm lookin to buy a shop at Omegaton. Rather at Delta building, but not a must.
I'm also looking for other shops that are in the same price range of those shops.

PM if u got one for sale, ty

Rock

Looking for any shop at price range 5-10k

So we go up... Still looking for a shop!

shoop needed, whoa!

sent you an invite to Omegaton Booth Holders Group... many of the estate owners from the last few years are in there even if the group is not too active these days.... just a matter of checking out estate terminals vs forum accounts and shooting around a few pms probably.

Omegaton would be a much more visited place if Ma didn't make the place a ghost town on purpose as they have... support message response verifies that no participants have owned the empty gamma shops yet...

(hopefully if I keep bringing this up that blasted estate broker will finally fullfill the promise made i the 2007 q&a session and auction off some of these lovely locations)

Post 221
Will there be more shops available at places like Genesis, Omegaton, Sakura?
Submitted by Violet

Yes.

Last edited:
Rock,

If for some reason you got a friend selling a L mall shop, maybe we can work a 3 way deal :).

I would sell you my S shop, and buy his L shop. Just an incentive ofc :) I wouldnt ask for a ton of ped as long as the L guy doesnt as well.

I have a full database for my shop and would ofc share it with you if the deal was brokered. so you can see what sells what doesnt, and how much foot traffic you would get in Emerald Lakes Mall.

- Sam

Thnx mastermesh. I promisse to make omegaton a good shop place when we and my soc revive the old soc shop as posted earlier in this thread.

Samuel, i dont know any L shop sellers right now. As u can see, im looking for any "good" shop, small or large.
But will let u know if i should

Code:
ITEM                                       TT           PRICE         MARKUP

10   Gold Stone                                      65.00PED        0.00%  
      50   Gazzurdite Ingot                                35.00PED        0.00%

Back