anybody knows 100%

Society
G&G Capital
Gordon Gekko Gekko
I have some thoughts about this RCE and EULA.

This is not away to trash talk MA in anyway, infact its a good PR oppertunity for them.

Iam a brooker IRL and have some capital to work with.
I heard about this RCE game and thought it would be great way to invest and have fun in same time.
Look at ND and deathfiler they have good investet money and have a blast ingame.

I belive if i invested 300 000 usd ingame and work with it correctly i would be doing fine.
If i done this pre gold time i would made a x10 profit.
So with the new planets comming it should perhaps be a good time.

So i say if i did a deposit in that class in FPC and later wanted to invest it to other planets is it safe?What happens if the other planet be bankcroupt and suddenly closed is it MA who cover it?
Reason i ask this is the EULA says nothing is really yours.
So what happens if one day game close down but First planet keeps going?

If u think about this its scary, but hey everything is a risk and ppl used to say it about Project Entropia aswell, look still going strong.
But now they want to open a bank, or they are going to.So they mean long term with it.
My questions are really easy,

Do Mindark cover if suddenly a planet bite the dust or will they just say,:read EULA.?

Have anybody withdrawn big ammount of peds from this game.
not talking abot 30 000 usd but bigger.?

Perhaps Marco or somebody wants to answear this?

feel free to discuss and maybee some of u have questions about some stuff similer to this.

if u would depo 300k u would be MAs fav money source for a while

This is my understanding: MA will give you back your deposits on the last 6 months. This so far apply to FPC; my guess is that every other planet/partner will have their own EULA.

This is my understanding: MA will give you back your deposits on the last 6 months. This so far apply to FPC; my guess is that every other planet/partner will have their own EULA.

thx for the info.
But if i make a investment i dont think short term.So 6 months is just russien roullet.

If they will have their own EULA then i belive its not safe.
Due the reason Mindark makes all transactions of money.Not partners or planet owners.

A few quotes:

From MindArk's point-of-view stability and security is of the utmost importance and it isn't good for anyone if the market or the confidence for the Entropia Platform is disrupted.

I can say that in the planet partner agreement's there are contingencies "in case of emergency" in place just for achieving long-term confidence and stability. I am not at liberty to delve into the specifics on an open forum, though.

No worries - even if a planet partner is to disappear, the planet will continue for years to come. This is a safety mechanism so no participant risks losing everything overnight. Security and stability is always our main priority, even when it comes to partner planets - they are still part of the Entropia Universe.

nice quotes.
But what Marco says her is just that planets will be here.
But it dosent say who is resposible for them if they go bankcroupt.
If Mindark shares only plattform with new planets then all resposibilty as improving game goes to planet owner.Mind Ark will keep it online as there resposibilty.

nice quotes.
But what Marco says her is just that planets will be here.
But it dosent say who is resposible for them if they go bankcroupt.
If Mindark shares only plattform with new planets then all resposibilty as improving game goes to planet owner.Mind Ark will keep it online as there resposibilty.

What is your question?

What is your question?

I fi deposit large sum of money into First Planet and then want to invest them into lets say next island.
I travel to next island and invest my money.
Next island goes bankcroupt after 6 months who is resposible for my money.

I fi deposit large sum of money into First Planet and then want to invest them into lets say next island.
I travel to next island and invest my money.
Next island goes bankcroupt after 6 months who is resposible for my money.

If by 'invest' you mean buying guns and armor then the planet continues after the partner goes bankrupt.

If by 'invest' you mean buy shares in the planet partner then I assume it works the same way as if you invest in any other company. If the company goes bankrupt then the assets are liquidated.

Why would it be any different?

With that sum of money, do not deposit. Contact their business office as an investor, and negotiate from there.
But, you might want to spend a few quid consulting with Deathifier, ND, and possibly a few others.

If you are really considering investing this much money, you should call MA and talk to someone who can answer your questions directly.

well, u can invest in a mining expedition. Bomb up Eudoria n Amethra with 3 millions bombs and see what u get in return when u sell off all your ores and liquidate your investments. If u get back more than 300K UD dollars, gz. If u get back 80%, thats, maybe, to be expected. Anything less, most probably is the result of your inefficiency, (skills related).

Anyway gl to u.:rolleyes:

Definitely a case where direct contact with MA is required IMO, or with Neverdie if you think Next Island maybe your desired place to invest?

You're a braver man than me Gungadin :)

t

Seriously?

You're thinking of putting $300,000US into something so you ask your question in an unofficial Internet forum?

I suggest direct contact and a lawyer who specializes in Swedish contract law.

I have some thoughts about this RCE and EULA.

This is not away to trash talk MA in anyway, infact its a good PR oppertunity for them.

Iam a brooker IRL and have some capital to work with.
I heard about this RCE game and thought it would be great way to invest and have fun in same time.
Look at ND and deathfiler they have good investet money and have a blast ingame.

I belive if i invested 300 000 usd ingame and work with it correctly i would be doing fine.
If i done this pre gold time i would made a x10 profit.
So with the new planets comming it should perhaps be a good time.

So i say if i did a deposit in that class in FPC and later wanted to invest it to other planets is it safe?What happens if the other planet be bankcroupt and suddenly closed is it MA who cover it?
Reason i ask this is the EULA says nothing is really yours.
So what happens if one day game close down but First planet keeps going?

If u think about this its scary, but hey everything is a risk and ppl used to say it about Project Entropia aswell, look still going strong.
But now they want to open a bank, or they are going to.So they mean long term with it.
My questions are really easy,

Do Mindark cover if suddenly a planet bite the dust or will they just say,:read EULA.?

Have anybody withdrawn big ammount of peds from this game.
not talking abot 30 000 usd but bigger.?

Perhaps Marco or somebody wants to answear this?

feel free to discuss and maybee some of u have questions about some stuff similer to this.

That's quite brave indeed. Also you should think about MA being bankrupt too in your set of possible events.

Investing in EU (any planet) is a leverage play on MA because it's an junior investment vs. MA shareholders. According the EULA, all money deposited become their property and if you check their accounting, deposits flow directly into their shareholders' equity. There is the 6 months period when you are considered to be a creditor of the company and thus have a good credit seniority in the claims against MA but after you have the most junior seniority in the capital structure.

I agree with the posts above, you should:
1. discuss with ND the arrangement he made with MA (if he is willing to tell you, that's unclear)
2. discuss with MA

With US$300k you could also become a planet partner yourself maybe

With US$300k you could also become a planet partner yourself maybe

I seem to remember seeing somewhere that MA was looking for something in the $1 Mil USD range to become a planet partner.

If you're looking to invest $300k in EU, I would be VERY careful on where you put that money. It's one thing if you have the money to burn. Go buy some good armor and bad ass guns and knock yourself out. As an INVESTMENT, however, I think this would be a poor strategy.

It's tough to envision where things are going to go once CE2 and the other planets get involved. Before, the best suggestion was to purchase a hanger or a land area. With more planets, a hanger might be good, but it still requires you to put some work in to really make any money. Land area values I think will likely drop. More locations to play in means the wealth gets spread out more. Could potentially pick up again if more people get involved and stick around, however.

Like I said early, I would be VERY careful if you just HAVE to invest right now. It's kind of a shaky time in EU, in that the very structure of the universe is going to change by the end of the year. With so much up in the air, I would probably wait until after the CE2 and new planets come along to get a grasp on what could make for a good investment...

I would sift thru all the info you can read on MA and all their buisness dealings before even remotely talking of an investment like that.

THEN I would SERIOUSLY have them investigated by a private agency to see what crap has been swept under the table in the past, specificly what happened in the early stages and that financial issue back then. I would also look into tax records of MA FPC all the employees listed in top positions.

THEN and only then would I make a sound decission for an investment that big. I SURE AS HELL WOULD NOT LEAVE ANY INFLUENCES to the jugheads on a public forum grasping at straws on how to play "ECO" if this in fact under your true capabilities to invest that big in a time like this in real life.

Oh and maybe run it by yer accountant before you even start any of the listed above.

With MA now having a real bank (MindBank) the money you put on their will be guaranteed by the Swedish government I believe (not sure up to what amount). However I don't know what this mean for the PED's you have in game. Don't think anyone told us yet if the PED's we have are on the MindBank or just on First Planet. I would look in to that if I were you. Also remember that if our PED's are guaranteed it will only be the TT value of our possessions.

First of all you should take into consideration:

3.5% deposit fee
1.5% withdrawal fee

Not sure whether you as a broker want to deposit at all to a company that actual takes from you for you giving it to them. But be it like it is.

Then to this point we don't know anything how the actual connection between EU and other planets will be.

Personally I highly doubt that funds in EU will have any connection to other planets directly. Meaning if you got 1.000 peds in EU you won't have the equal sum on the other planet at your disposal.

But I think they will surely make it "possible" to "transfer" the funds for another X%. Maybe EU will consider it a withdrawal so its 1.5% on EU side and the other planet company who is taking over MA's business scheme will charge you for giving them money with at least 3.5%. So it will be a minimum transfer cost of 4.5%. This might not be much for a single, but thats what they counting on multiply by X accounts and you got a guaranteed profit.

I will be utterly amazed if the EU funds will be available to all other planets at no cost at all.

Only referring to ingame mechanics of course. I guess I haven't really point you as a broker that 1.000 peds today deposited might not be worth 1.000 peds withrawal tomorrow.

Iam reay happy about your comments, makes the ball rolling.

However, if i would invest in any company/planet it has to be secure.
And laywers will be involved.
But the questions i wanted have answears to is also :is it possible to withdrawn big sums of peds.
I searched on EF and found some small withdrawn but no were close to sums i would like to know.
Also if u guys really think or possibilty heard if EULA is legal in a court?

OFC Mindark will say its possible but have anybody seen it or heard about it.
Actually one laywer i been speaking to says Mind Ark is NOW a trusthworthy company.Their partners in past had some fishy background.(BRIDGE)
However i really belive in invest in this RCE maybee not First Planet due the reason its already drained but maybe be "deathfiler" in Next Island.

Its much possible that my co workers at firm will jump on this train when the ball is rolling but i need to present this to them with all fact.

About deposit fee 3.5 % well i think it could be negotiable when i acutally deposit it.

Well all i know, never depo something into this game if you are not ready to lose it.

That goes for all internet btw.
And IRl.
And everywhere.
And well, here too.
Be carefull and thoughtfull!

Well all i know, never depo something into this game if you are not ready to lose it.

That goes for all internet btw.
And IRl.
And everywhere.
And well, here too.
Be carefull and thoughtfull!

thats true.
but still i need to ask about risks.

I would really rethink your idea

If you haven't noticed there are a lot less new players at PA than I have ever seen before. Many high and mid level players are chipping out because the loots are really bad and the mining is giving such low ped claims. MA has taken a wonderful game and is killing it slowly but surely. I can think of a lot better ways to invest your money than in here. This used to be a great place to spend time but not anymore. Start reading the complaints in the forum. There are a lot of them and MA does not seem to care. If you have enough money IRL to allow a loss of your investment then go ahead and enjoy yourself. Who knows you might make a planet that is actually fun to play, allows players to make a few ped.... or at least break even, and can expand without costing all players everything they have invested but either way please give your idea a lot of thought. Good Luck. 3's
Grampa

Back