anyone have this error :?

I have just got to laugh about all of this and I am sorry but this is all my fault.
Last night my soc mates and I were talking about the impending VU and the delay and I wrote "MA will do the same old thing, put in stuff that no one cares about and break stuff that everyone wants". As you can see I spoke and it became as self-fulfilling-prophecy. Sorry all my bad:(.

shame on you :D

Another victim.

A bit odd, yesterday I tried to use the GC and the screen was dead....nothing. Inserted card 30 times, nothing.

then I look up support on the GC says something about battery reactivation reinsert card a bunch of times. Ok try again nothing.

So I finally order a replacement on the site for 100 ped. and then the reader started up next swipe course.

One wouldn't think that not verifying a purchase for a GC reader via email would break the system...but it is MA programming. I apologize if I broke it. :)

I have had that problem many times, had my card for about 6 or 7 years now, and found if you take a soft cloth and wipe your card vigorously (around and on the gold decal) and make sure its clean and blow in the reader's slot to make sure there is no lint or obstruction in the slot it seems to take care of the problem, at least for me.

I guess all the hackers can now see which wealthy players don't own a gold card...

You know this is really a dilemma. If you try to log in your card will get out of sync (I don't think that is a problem because of my post earlier but I could be wrong) and even if it gets fixed you still won't be able to play because of your card. So what are we supposed to do if you have already used your card enough times to get it out of sync ?

I really think someone from MA should ring in here and tell us what is going to happen. This is a good time for Kim to check with MA about this possible problem.

Just PS: This may be a good time for MA to suspend GC requirement so we can all get in.

PSS: I may have found a solution. If you try to login when you get to the screen were is asked for the GC number just hit the return and if you get the error we are getting now then you know it is not fixed but if get the one time bad code error then you know its back up and ready to go, I think:)

Last edited:
was able to log on this morning, lost connection from EU, then now I get the message and I am unable to log into EU. a soc mate of mine also was able to log in this morning but lost connection and also wasn't able to log into game. we are both gold card holders.

I hope MA don't lock one of us for like a month, like walfgun was lock :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:bowdown::bowdown:

Well, I have bad code now. Hopefully it gets resolved and there is something in place to get it back in sync on the client.

speaking of self fulfilling prophecy.

CLD pays gunna suck this week! every one with ped is locked out.

Its about time we heard from the calypso forum rep isn't it?

Pull your finger out and give us the communication we deserve from a real money game so we don't all have to sit here refreshing this page all the time.:mad:

What would the forum rep do exactly? Mindark has already posted they are aware and working on it.

Another victim.

A bit odd, yesterday I tried to use the GC and the screen was dead....nothing. Inserted card 30 times, nothing.

then I look up support on the GC says something about battery reactivation reinsert card a bunch of times. Ok try again nothing.

So I finally order a replacement on the site for 100 ped. and then the reader started up next swipe course.

One wouldn't think that not verifying a purchase for a GC reader via email would break the system...but it is MA programming. I apologize if I broke it. :)

Your gold card is like a woman, many gamers will not know this so i'll put it out there to help them with gold cards and woman in the future!

Step 1:Give it a rub

Step 2: blow in the hole

Then and only then once step 1 & 2 are complete will she/it be ready for the insertation! :wise: :smoke: :wtg:

Sometimes its just too old and abused that no matter how much you rub it and blow on it, you just need to replace it!

Like a Nintendo cartridge... blown more times than Ron jeremy.

Im with same problem too, cant login always error message after i put gold card code... meh... =|

How to write support if we can't even log in on the website :eyecrazy::wise::lolup:

Same problem ... i send a support :)

MindArk its not that hard, roll back your backup from yesterday when it worked - gimme a break U aint amateurs are U :scratch2:

What would the forum rep do exactly? Mindark has already posted they are aware and working on it.

Well an appearance on this thread would be a good start and confirmation about wether too many attempts to log on with a gold card does or doesn't cause an issue for us.

Look at the bright side, we are saving alot of peds :laugh:

how the hell does a system go broke like this?

Well... Then its just to wait up to 8 weeks to get a new Gold Card for lot of ppl here.:yay::yay::yay:

MA Communication = Failed Again

Last edited:
They already said they are working on it. Perhaps a bit needy?

MA GOLD CARD's SERVER :

vieil-ordinateur.jpg

Well... Then its just to wait up to 8 weeks to get a new Gold Card for lot of ppl here.:yay::yay::yay:

MA Communication = Failed Again

you shouldn't need a new card, just a re-sync.

omg thats the PC i have >:D

I belive u Mean

:)

have the same problem but can write to support :)

Back