Anyone having sound problems ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I have a very old Yamaha home theater 5.1 and I am hoping its the game and not my setup. Ofc I have had around 25 years and hate to see it go. plus a new same system (Yamaha) costs more now than when I bought this one. Anyway just wondering and hoping it's MA messing with stuff like they do :).
No big deal just wondering. Yes I did update drivers and ran the window diag on it.

TIA for the help.

I did have some sound issues yesterday when I logged on. I didn't lose sound effects completely but some actions did not have any sound effects.

I ran some diagnostics on my sound card and tested the speakers and it fixed the issue in EU once logged back in. It was sort of strange that it was only EU related but whatever settings and diagnostics I changed on my card fixed the issue. I just chalked it up to VU gremlins.

I did have some sound issues yesterday when I logged on. I didn't lose sound effects completely but some actions did not have any sound effects.

I ran some diagnostics on my sound card and tested the speakers and it fixed the issue in EU once logged back in. It was sort of strange that it was only EU related but whatever settings and diagnostics I changed on my card fixed the issue. I just chalked it up to VU gremlins.
Thanks for the reply and glad you got yours fixed. Too bad for me thought either my card or speaker system is going. It was only MA at first now its pretty much everywhere :(

depending on how you get your sound into your AV receiver....could be anything ;D
Lost my Dolby Atmos over HDMI a few weeks ago, really now only sounds halfway good if I use stereo outpur and up that to Dolby Surround (surprisngly it Works in the Atmos App from dolby but in nothing else)
Would put my thumb on a new driver that got installed....some Windows Updates update those too, mayb try installing an old one ?
Maybe also recheck the speakers config....don'T know how often an update changed those for me....especially the Win 10 20H2

Well, my mining finder didn't make any noise today, only actual finds and extraction, so I'd put this firmly at MA's door as them having done something to screw things up.

It was my 35 year old Yamaha sound system that went south. I can't complain I got great service out of that guy.

Back