Anyone notice since VU... tiering stopped...

Joker

Marauder
Society
BAHQ
ok maybe not stopped on weapons... but slowed...

anyone else notice it too?

i think armour maybe fine... but my weapons are not moving... despite record amounts of peds cycled

5.5 tier

118 on the TIR...

specifically talking about tier 4+
the lower levels (3 or below) i am certain are working just fine

My finder is still going. Tier rate on my tier now is 93 and it went from 5.5 to 5.7 in a day :)

My finder is still going. Tier rate on my tier now is 93 and it went from 5.5 to 5.7 in a day :)

weapon specific

finders always been one of the fastest things to tier in game :)

A friend had 4 days ago a tier up on hiw weapon, so I don't think it has stopped

Also maybe you are at a slow Tier, even though your tier is now 118, the intermediary steps like 0.1/0.2/0.3...work just like integers do, based on tier number so even though your tier 5 is 118 if your tier 6 is somethink like 30...you will get from 5.5 to 5.6 slowly based on that 30 for tier 6

A friend had 4 days ago a tier up on hiw weapon, so I don't think it has stopped

Also maybe you are at a slow Tier, even though your tier is now 118, the intermediary steps like 0.1/0.2/0.3...work just like integers do, based on tier number so even though your tier 5 is 118 if your tier 6 is somethink like 30...you will get from 5.5 to 5.6 slowly based on that 30 for tier 6

tier 4+?

I have this feeling on my amour since 2 month .. maybe longer.
I already opened a sup-case but was closed with stupid auto-replay.

I did not had any tier increase since at least two month ...

3 parts around 1.5 / 1.6
4 parts around 2.3 / 2.6

Tier rates are near the same on all parts

:/

My isis lr53 just went up from 5.4 to 5.5 so I don't think there has been a change.

My 2875 is stucked it Tier 4.x for month now. From 0-4 it goes very well. No big difference in Tierrates from 4-5 compared to the rates before. Have stopped to waste my time with thinking about it :(

Wel my imp M2870 is hanging on 6.5 tier for few iron missions already and dont move.
But who care, hunting with 6 enchancers is already quite expensiive and for tiering on lvl 7 wil cost a fortune.
I got tier up on less used long range gun M71A2 and on pixie recently.

Tiering is Dynamic according to the response I got back from MA support..

1 month nothing next month went up 4 tier points, I gave up wondering anymore lol

It is unpredictable when you get an increase.

I tried to get my Weapon to Tier5 before mayhem but it did not move a bit.
Was at 4,6 at beginning of mayhem. After a few runs during mayhem i reached 4.9 and did the upgrade.
At end of mayhem i was still at tier 5.0.

It gets pretty slow up at tier 5, but it was moving on my gun (now Zeke's above) occasionally still when I was last shooting it.

If you're just whacking damage enhancers on and killing everything with them on, maybe the slowness is actually saving you PED anyway.

Haven't noticed any changes in tier-up rates lately.

Btw, it seems not only each item type but also every single item has it's own unique tiering-up rate variable.
Meaning, if a certain gun has, say, 103 @ tier 4, then
Code:
actual tiering up speed = x * 103
where x is unique for every single item.

It is very hard to prove with UL items, but relatively easy with L items.
Have burned through bunch of full TT CB19 lately, some will break before reaching T2, most somewhere around T3, yesterday i got one that reached T4.2 already at 85% TT remaining (in average, every 3rd shot an incremental tier-up). All (L) guns are tiering up very fast (compared to UL), several tier-up messages at once is not uncommon, but this one is a real "tiering champion". If it keeps going at the same speed it will reach T10 before i have used up half TT.

There's another way to explain the difference between different items of the same type - a "timeframe theory".
Suppose there's certain times that increase the chance to get an (incremental) tier-up, and other times when it's less likely. To find it out, i stopped using that gun yesterday, and if the incessant flow of tier-up messages will continue today it's most likely not about time, then it must be the unique variable of that certain item.

Had 2 ticks yesterday on my Riker UL2, 4.3 now :cool:.. Had been months since the last movement though..
Also had my herb box get a move a few days a go to 1.9 finally after being stuck for some time and I feel the faps can be slow to tier as well.

I guess.. same as it ever was? :dunno:

Yep, stuck on tier 5.5 with my ASL 114

I have burned about 10k peds and still at 5.5

Something is wrong...all tier's are 100 plus..

Seoul..

Guys guys... Everything will be fine, just need to depo more.

i agree with kimmi.

Can't whine about loot, must find something else.....

I have burned about 10k peds and still at 5.5

Something is wrong...all tier's are 100 plus..

Seoul..

so Dans stuck at 6.5... Seoul is stuck at 5.5... i have cycled well into the 100k+ range for this rainbow with high TIR... from my experience on the other 5 ticks... (5.0-5.5) it should have ticked by now :)

i have grew it from tier 3.0... and nifls... at low lvls... so far this is taking abnormally long... yea it is dynamic i know this... but i fear there is something dynamically WRONG ;)

tempted to send a support... should have ticked by now... going to cycled another 30-50k peds over the next few days... see how it goes

Tiering slows down as you get to higher tiers, of course it will seeem like it going slower than before... That's because it is supposed to.

Tiering slows down as you get to higher tiers, of course it will seeem like it going slower than before... That's because it is supposed to.

this i know :) i had a nifl almost tier 6 ;) so i am rather used to the slow down... this is excessive and maybe even something wrong is what i am saying

btw the nifl i had running to tier 6... was half the TIR as this Rainbow ;) so i know all about slow down ;)

Anyone notice since VU... tiering stopped...

You make it sound like tiering stopped this VU... :laugh:

Tiering came to a complete halt like 2 VUs after they introduced it, how could you possible tell that a "zero tiering rate" got even worse, eh? :silly2:

You make it sound like tiering stopped this VU... :laugh:

Tiering came to a complete halt like 2 VUs after they introduced it, how could you possible tell that a "zero tiering rate" got even worse, eh? :silly2:

yea i am thinking the lower levels still has the same rate... but seems the higher level stuff has slowed even slower then normal

but for me it has come to a total halt

lmao

If no one hasnt notice i can say this game change aloot since i heard the last voice from David seending out from the bunker ... = MA killed the gamed But yes i am still here ... and i guess still will be ... help me god:wtg:

i know my socs mates X5 stuck at 6.3 for some months...
i hear Buzz X5 stuck at 6.8... 6+ months

so i guess this thread is focused on tier 5+

Tiering unlim weapons stopped for me months back. Introduce something, then make it bugged.

Discuss.

MA - 4.2 would be good, its been a while....

i agree with skippie

Back