Anyone notice since VU... tiering stopped...

I'm no longer going to post in the other topic because dumb***** want to talk about L junk. (That's like comparing apples to oranges) Anyways it seems to me the harder the mob hits (more decay) the better/faster your tiers go? Example I had one of my guns stuck at 6.5 in december even all through Merry Mayhem using it for the entire month and loaning it out for constant shoot had it stuck... went up to CP for 2-3 days and it instantly got unstuck in a few seconds and got to 6.7 or something... I don't remember. My armor pieces also did the same thing. I'm currently working on the last tier check for my shins and it's taking forever since I'm not on CP I guess? I just wish there was a meter to see how much longer you had until the check (similarly to skill progression levels).

~Danimal

I'm no longer going to post in the other topic because dumb***** want to talk about L junk. (That's like comparing apples to oranges) Anyways it seems to me the harder the mob hits (more decay) the better/faster your tiers go?

I thought that for a while too but I've been watching it for a while and not seen any strong evidence of it. It needs a proper test with recorded data to be sure but I'm no longer convinced mob affects tier rate.

I thought that for a while too but I've been watching it for a while and not seen any strong evidence of it. It needs a proper test with recorded data to be sure but I'm no longer convinced mob affects tier rate.

How would one go about doing this test? All weapons have different TIR but if that support case posted by Tycoon is true then it really doesnt matter. Then how would we check TIER checks? Starting from a .0 denominator and then cycling peds until it reaches .9 and have others test on high decay mobs as well? I would try to test this if there was a way to come up with a testing platform to figure this out..

~Danimal

You make it sound like tiering stopped this VU... :laugh:

Tiering came to a complete halt like 2 VUs after they introduced it, how could you possible tell that a "zero tiering rate" got even worse, eh? :silly2:

Dont know wich VU. For me slow down started after MA implemented event pvp Fortres and ppl started to tier up there for 10% of decay/expenses.
Then with a litle patch MA fixed that - so no more fast tiering in pvp fortres event and from that time i feel they nerfed tiering in general a litle

so ive had this maddox 4 at tier 5.5 for about 4 months ( MINIMUM )
ive burned most types of enhancers, thousands and thousands of ped in ammo, beast amp and everything i can imagine at it

still no tier bumps

this is a disturbance

rant finished

My Assassin R150 was stuck on tier 5.8 for roughly 8 months & cycled through more ammo then I can mention.
Finally hit 5.9 about a week ago ... and now tiered to 6 :yay:

I'm dreading how long it will be to get to 6.9 :holyshit:

How would one go about doing this test? All weapons have different TIR but if that support case posted by Tycoon is true then it really doesnt matter. Then how would we check TIER checks? Starting from a .0 denominator and then cycling peds until it reaches .9 and have others test on high decay mobs as well? I would try to test this if there was a way to come up with a testing platform to figure this out..

~Danimal

Sorry I must have missed your reply.

It's a tough one to test for sure. I'd suggest the easiest way would be to buy a load of handguns from tt until you've got a few with the same tier 1 rates and then count how many shots it takes them to get to 0.9 on a small mob (let's say exa young or something) and a bigger mob (with no regen, maybe low maturity levi?). Then rinse and repeat until you've got a decent data sample. L guns would give you a better range of possible mobs to try it on, but then you've got to spend ages auction watching to get the same tier rates and you'd probably have to do it on tier 2 or 3 since tier 1 goes very fast on most L guns.

I have a drill I have been using forever... first three tier levels were all above 125 - but progressed painfully slow - support insisted everything is as it shoud be.

It hasn't gained a single point since getting it to level 2 - even tho the the current tier number is well above 100, close to the first to levels actualy. There is something fataly wrong with the tiering system and they refuse to admit it.

XZC

I dont remember when i made my last post on this thread but im sure it was several months ago. The Jungle stalker is still at T5.2 I bought it in Oct. last year at 5.1 and i think the next month it went to 5.2 and hasnt moved since, I use it with enhancers and evil amp or dante and have loaned in out to a few friends so it has gotten alot of use and still its now June and at 5.2 Tiering is broke.. It has tiers over 100

Tiered Mod Stark to T3 about 5/6 months ago and has not moved since. I don't use it all the time but enough that it should have moved. Got same reply as everyone else from support.

Tiered Mod Stark to T3 about 5/6 months ago and has not moved since. I don't use it all the time but enough that it should have moved. Got same reply as everyone else from support.

And That is tier 3... Tier 5 and 6 are just soo slow

same as Vrex 2k SGA Tier 7.0
its been there for more than 3 months (And for sure ive shooted bad ass with it)

Stuck on 6.6 with rex 2000sga, spend over 70k ped ammo...

With marber foxtrot mentor edition cycled 5k ammo from 2.2 to 2.3

Year ago with marber bravo 2.0 to 3.4 only spend 3k peds total!!!

Is slowed down alot!!!

No problem here with tiering. Ep 45 went from 3.8-4.3 in 2 weeks. Fap 80, I looted went from 0-.9 in 1 week.
Before vu ep 45 had been stuck at 3.8 for 6 or so months.

Praug

After about 10k cycled since last year, i finally got my drill from 1.8 to 1.9, tiered to 2.0 last month, now 2.1.

still stuck at 5.5
lost count of the thousands of ped value burned through
rant continuing:mad:

Gun went quickly from 2.0 to 2.9 this VU, even with low TIR, but most of that in a single hour one day. It seems that the tiering comes in waves like everything else.

:eyecrazy:

today i got .1 tier

i didnt know what to do

shouted screamed, stared at the info window, grunted whouped

and posted here

ima go back and look at the info window againe to make sure it wanst just my imagination

Back