Anyone want to craft a Cognac Coat?

The Gold Bomb

Provider
Society
Freelancer
The Gold Bomb
If I gather the resources are there any tailors out there that would be willing to make me a brand spankin new Cognac Coat? If so, I need to know how many clicks you think you can do it in. I am not absolutely positive I want one yet, but I need to see if there is someone willing to do it.

not 100% but think it might be cheaper to buy one ? with how they're priced now...

Not sure tho

I am 'almost' positive it would be cheaper for me to come up with the materials on my own...

I am 'almost' positive it would be cheaper for me to come up with the materials on my own...

Well... what do the materials cost for one "click"?

Also, you might want to factor in a "service fee" for skill and time.

Well... what do the materials cost for one "click"?

Also, you might want to factor in a "service fee" for skill and time.

TT = 46.20
Market = 113ish
Auction = 300-500

Service fee for skill and time? Time maybe, but they would earn skill by crafting the item.

TT = 46.20
Market = 113ish
Auction = 300-500

Service fee for skill and time? Time maybe, but they would earn skill by crafting the item.
Mind you there is no guarantee of success on every click...

Anyway, Naomi made my coat and I think she still has the blueprint. Just throw her a PM.

Anyway, Naomi made my coat and I think she still has the blueprint. Just throw her a PM.
From what i know naomi did sold his BP.

TT = 46.20
Market = 113ish
Auction = 300-500

In order to craft the item you have to got the skill (and bp), not the other way around :)
and you need more than 1 click to make a coat.

I do sell coat , but i dont do crafting service.
At least for now.
You can find them for TT+200 in my shop at twin mall lvl3 ( most of time i am cheaper than auction).

Service fee for:

• Having the BP and skill level to actually create the item for the client...
  • Compensation for time to craft the item for the client.

I personally don't consider any skill earned from a couple clicks on an item to be "compensation" for a crafter... don't forget to tip. ;)

Cost:46.20 PED
Cost with MU:70.01 PED

70 Ped per click and the condition limit on the final product is not guaranteed either so you may need to spend upto 200 ped to repair it, id rather just buy one from a store or auction to be honest but your choice

I am 'almost' positive it would be cheaper for me to come up with the materials on my own
Why? Why would someone craft it cheaply for you when they could sell it for more on the auction?

Personal experiance when crafting (textures, not clothing though.)

It is always cheaper to buy the textures at market rate then to make them.
The only reason I make them is that it would take forever to find the texture I want in auction.
Recently made a set of mermoth clothing: hat, coat, shoes, shirt, pants.
5 items, 14 fields to texture, 330 texture a field, that is 4620 textures.
I managed to buy under 100 textures ready made. Had to make the rest for myself.
In conclusion, it will end up cheaper to buy a coat then to make one (or get one made).

Up to you though. Luck!

Why? Why would someone craft it cheaply for you when they could sell it for more on the auction?

It's a no lose situation for the crafter, no materials needed since they are provided...skills maybe small gains....QR small gain...new BP possibly, global or HOF possible.

The only real reason for a crafter not do do it is they already have the materials or have a coat for sale they already made.

Also possible is no coat..and no materials left ..all used up in fails.

Nice deal for both involved if it went well though, hope it does. :)

t

It's a no lose situation for the crafter, no materials needed since they are provided...skills maybe small gains....QR small gain...new BP possibly, global or HOF possible.

The only real reason for a crafter not do do it is they already have the materials or have a coat for sale they already made.

Also possible is no coat..and no materials left ..all used up in fails.

Nice deal for both involved if it went well though, hope it does. :)

t

I am fine with this deal as long as you accept mine :
I will pay the amo used to kill the mobs that loot the shadow part you will sell me ( and i extend that deal to mod fap , foeriper and many other item).You can keep hof and skill you will gain...

Back