Anyone Withdrawl To Canada (Scotiabank)?

jambon

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
James Jambon Zidane
I'm curious if anyone here has successfully withdrawn to Scotiabank in Canada. I'm trying to figure out what information I need to enter for my banking details and just want to be sure that I'm entering the right info - I even called the bank and the people I spoke too weren't sure.

From what I read a SWIFT code is needed to transfer instead of just a routing number. I managed to find this page that displays the SWIFT codes for Scotiabank it appears as though I can just use the main code NOSCCATT

http://canada-banks-info.com/swift-codes/bank-of-nova-scotia-swift-codes/

Can someone who's successfully withdrawn to Scotiabank confirm what information should be entered?

Here's what I've got:

Bank Name: Bank of Nova Scotia
Country of Bank: Canada
IBAN or Bank Account Number: 0000000 (7 digit bank account # - do I need to include the 5 digit transit # in this too to make it a 12 digit account #?)
BIC (swift) or Routing Number: NOSCCATT

Any help would be much appreciated, I'd hate to submit a request and have to wait the ungoldy amount of time for things to process only to have the transfer fail, lose money and have to start again due to some technicality.

Thanks!

Hey,

I have done it before to a TD account.
I used the account#, bank name, swift, bank address, and obviously all my correct name and info.
Pretty sure that was all.

It takes 2 months to receive anything

Hey,

I have done it before to a TD account.
I used the account#, bank name, swift, bank address, and obviously all my correct name and info.
Pretty sure that was all.

It takes 2 months to receive anything

Hmmm, I didn't see a place where I could enter the bank address... did you include your 5 digit transit # as part of your account #?

Hmmm, I didn't see a place where I could enter the bank address... did you include your 5 digit transit # as part of your account #?

I will double check when i get home and let you know exactly what I entered

Back