Aoe mobs?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Heya,

Since I missed out on the weekends skilling marathon I am looking for a chance to catch up. Are there any mobs of higher level around normally that deals area damage?

Let me know even if it is within no-fly zones, that's just a speed bump.

Thanks in advance.

can yuo please stop this. Just let it die :(

can yuo please stop this. Just let it die :(

I am serious. There are apparently lower level mobs that doesn't give the same amount of skills, but still can be used to skill. Serica, I believe, asked support about it and got green light.

So just looking for an opportunity to skill at slightly higher pace than in space. Also, it was great fun to hunt them.

I am serious. There are apparently lower level mobs that doesn't give the same amount of skills, but still can be used to skill. Serica, I believe, asked support about it and got green light.

So just looking for an opportunity to skill at slightly higher pace than in space. Also, it was great fun to hunt them.

Fair enough :) hope the thread stays on topic of the question then

So do I :)

My other thread would have been pointless if I were to keep at it.

well I think some of the bots near corinth do area dmg but pretty high damage I think, dont know any others and I just went there once with my mate but he was shooting it out of range of its attack but was instaKO when we went close I think

you will need a buddy on the ground actively fighting any aoe mob, since if it is only you in a sleip/quad, the mob won't be attacking :wise:

you will need a buddy on the ground actively fighting any aoe mob, since if it is only you in a sleip/quad, the mob won't be attacking :wise:

I was thinking of gathering a few people and make a big team. Can take turns hunting and skilling pilot.

fyi the ms owners will want your blood if this goes ahead it will probably end in a big angry whiny thread and loads of support cases and screenys and videos :(

fuck it im sick of this already, taking a break again

-kitch

Not as interested in the pilot skills (plan on skilling them au natural), but if there were a group of people killing big aoe mobs, I'd be in for the shooting.

The only other Mob that does this are the largest size Oratan Lancers, cant remember the name but they spawn in white or black irrc. Arkadia had a similar problem with these mobs with players in no armour skilling evade for free as the official Ark Avatars were giving free heals. The ARK team resolved this by cutting out the heals unless players wore armour. It ended up being self policing with the main players moaning at the ppl trying to skill for free and forcing them to wear armour.

If you go to ARK. What I do it hunt scoria and tell the noobs in Quarry...they bring their vtols and this is the deal I make...I will stay here and hunt, ONLY if you heal me. Most of the time they do it, taking turns jumping out of the sleip and jumping back in. If they don't I die and just go somewhere else...they get the hint quick.

It is a bit of a pain for them, but I get hit very few times on each mob, so most of the time, they just need to jump out at the end...

But they WILL do it, and I can hunt naked...so we both win.

Caly needs to make a low level AoE mob like this right now...Ark is not smarter than you, MA, don't let them be the only one that has this.

vanguards when they drop those shiny bombs

go to pvp and have someone shoot you while you in vtol or quad works too.

Hussk :)
It doesn't have a timeout, I believe, lets spawn one and do a quad-party for a week before killing it :D

Hussk :)
It doesn't have a timeout, I believe, lets spawn one and do a quad-party for a week before killing it :D

That could be fun!

Also, I would totally love a baby husk pet, if MA could get on that.

Back