Price Check Apartment's+Bp+Longblades+...

WolfStar

Old
Hi everyone.

I'm new player and have more than one question that will be combined with suggestions also.

I'm looking for Apartment for me, small one, nothing luxury to start.
What are the price's on each planet's or moons, asteroid's etc.?
Can you all put it also with place's where are cheap on planet's?

Shop keeper price?
I wish to think for future play, so 1 should give me taste how it looks to have shop.

I decided to play with swords, from what I've read my game will stay in this range(20-40lvl) for a long time.

Katsuichi Determination

or

Nano Katana

Yes I like Katana style weapon, but maybe cheaper and better will be something else,
that will have same dmg/sec+eco?
I'm also to UL item's but fresh from craft.
They will stay with me and I wish to Tier them alone, just to feel satisfaction.

Please If any suggestions that will help, then hit the comment.

I will also go to combo with rocket lunchers.
So looking for Grenade Launcher NGL-1, also not tiered.
But someone told they no longer exist, its true?
So how much will cost lower tier if that dont exist?

I will aslo craft longblade's and rocket/grenade lunchers, to support my play.
What are the prices +/- on BP's and skills(Projectile Launcher Engineer/Longblades Engineer) needed to craft, reasonable and overpriced?

Now skill's for Longblades and Grenadier.
How look prices, what is reasonable?

Thank you for help
and
have a good relax'ed weekend.

Jared

If you are not lvl 100 in longblades dont go for Katsuichi since you wont have that weapon maxed. Shopkeeper is around 5k these days. Also explosives weapons are broke and that will make you loose peds (see Hammer rocketlauncher posts)

Also the only crafted LB that is worh using is ArMatrix LB series, if you want to go for unl check arkadia blades but they have low tt so you have to repair it every 15-20min. There is also imp LB40 from vendor but thats around 40k peds?

If you are not lvl 100 in longblades dont go for Katsuichi since you wont have that weapon maxed. Shopkeeper is around 5k these days. Also explosives weapons are broke and that will make you loose peds (see Hammer rocketlauncher posts)
the link is to the ADJUSTED katsuichi, so its ok, level 38...42 SIB

Hi everyone.

I'm new player and have more than one question that will be combined with suggestions also.
The weapon that you linked is not the best one, if you got for melee according to your budget best solution are NI swords
HERO and ARCHON,
IF you can afford, Archon with Trauma 6 (total cost around 4k Ped) is best cost/stats combo.

Shop keeper price?
I wish to think for future play, so 1 should give me taste how it looks to have shop.
A ShopKeeper requires a shop, i dont know your plans but a Medusa Bazar shop is 200ish ped per month rental and a shopkeeper is 4500ish ped, need a shop where to place it, you can not place in a random zone a shopkeeper

I'm also to UL item's but fresh from craft.
Ther is no UL blueprint clickable for swords apart some residual click on Philosopher (game does not drop anymore the elements for crafting)
you can craft (L) Armatrix and they will cost you in the 105% that is a negligible MU for a 7.5% sword contribution to ammo (100.375% bullet cost)
the problem might be to access the (L) Armatrix sword BP (as you are ready to click them you will also know how weapon gizmo fishing works)
if you go that path, the quickest way is to buy in AH the bp to craft your own swords.

They will stay with me and I wish to Tier them alone, just to feel satisfaction.
the only UL sword worth to be tiered if you will like the DPS level is the mayhem LB40, there other are probably already 2.99 tier on secondary market. are old craft

I will also go to combo with rocket lunchers.
rocket launchers are useless for a hunter, bigger ones are PVP ambush weapons, to use to steal loot from miners, cost to kill is too high for efficiently killing with EP ammunitions. forget about it

Now skill's for Longblades and Grenadier.
How look prices, what is reasonable?
Melee skills grow naturally at the same rate of others, if you are not aiming for a specific level, there is no benefit to buy skills to use a weapon that you have already mastered (open Progress minipanel from menu and see yuor percentages of ability to use equipped tool).
to skill just need to hunt, smaller monsters bear smaller swing in returns, to buy just look AH, combat skill are low value but the ESI will impact

My suggesion is
get a philosopher + trauma4 or archon+trauma 6 and skill some weeks
couple it with chips or pistol to burn shrapnels converted in uniammo
do not use grenade launcher to hunt

prices are usually 250 ped for a philo, 1.2k for katsuichi adj, 3k for archon
there was a small grenade launcher in ah for sale, i think was in the 300 ped was probably that Ng1 that you mention, you can get plenty of lancehead killing prototypes in sisiphus and P40 launchers killing nusuls in arkadia if you really want to waste peds using them against monsters.

happy hunting

Last edited:
A ShopKeeper requires a shop, i dont know your plans but a Medusa Bazar shop is 200ish ped per month rental and a shopkeeper is 4500ish ped, need a shop where to place it, you can not place in a random zone a shopkeeper
False you can have a shopkeeper in apartment and sell things. Source, Auktumas and anyone with a shop in their apartment.

I know the apartment next to mine, same floor, building on Calypso sold for I believe it was 1500 ped. Sold on the AH about 4 weeks ago. And it's in a good location for apartments, The Genesis towers. I think the apartments in the lower bottom left corner of Caly are normally a little bit less.

Moon/Astroid apartments are worthless IMO as no one travels there unless you want just to show off your items to yourself. Which is fine also, those re normally 700-800 I believe. But if you plan to have a shop in an apartment, Moon/Astroid is useless and you won't see good sales.

Shit almost every apartment on Calypso that has shops in them don't get good sales except probably Drakill/Auktumas from what I've observed. They've been in the game forever though and are very well known and have shops on multiple planets though.

False you can have a shopkeeper in apartment and sell things. Source, Auktumas and anyone with a shop in their apartment.
Forgot apartmers, its correct.. i was thinking more of "i go to a teleport and place there my shopkeeper". my bad

I'm looking for Apartment for me, small one, nothing luxury to start.
What are the price's on each planet's or moons, asteroid's etc.?
Can you all put it also with place's where are cheap on planet's?

Basically, apartments on other planets are at least 2,000 ped, but it might be hard to find at that price at times, so some are selling for a bit more now.

For Caly, it's at least 1200 ped, could go as high as 2k. There are 3 different sizes; A, B, E and F are the small ones, C, D and H are the medium size and G is the big one with 200 item points and an extra room.

Right now apartments have no utility other then just a second storage bin for you stuff, or if you like to decorate, but I think in Unreal they will have aome additional utility, so if you plan to be here in 2025, it could be a good investment.

Shop keeper price?

I advise against that, it will be incredibly difficult to get people to go to your apartment to look at what you have for sale in the first place.

You need to look at others ways to leverage $450 at your level. To me, the shop keeper would be a wasted. Anyone I know who did this gave up within a few months because they would have to sell for less than the professionals who do it full-time, and that's a really hard thing to do.

Don't buy a shopkeeper. For that price you could probably buy two shops on Foma and foot traffic will be about the same at either one, which is almost none...

Armatrix stuff is probably best way to go at the moment on melee side, or on long range side too.... yes, katsuichi is low HA but cannot hurt to have a nice Katsuichi Determination on hand to power through missions that require a lot of killing and you don't have a lot of time in real life to do it the slow eco way.

Also, look in to taming/whips if melee is your thing... there are some interesting taming dailys on certain planets and moons.

How new are you? what is your level in melee? if you are new new with little to no skill then maybe look at Falx, Falcata (cheap so you can buy multiple to reduce repair frequency or by a repair thingy). both take melew trauma 1 amp

S.I. Combat knife and Sword are old TT weps that go for like 250ped i think they work well imo. Melee Trauma 1 amp will not work with these.

you can also just use TT weps - i am on Ark and the Chef's knife has 58.2% EFF which isn't bad compared to old TT weps - i think most current TT weps are similar in stats so give them a look. good thing on these are you can buy as many as you want and just TT them if needed.

just keep in mind if you want to use melee trauma amp 1 not all weps will take it as Trauma 1 does 4 dmg i believe so min damage needed is 4 (4-8 dmg) on the wep. so Chef Knife you cannot use Trauma 1 amp

if you past these already then ignore me :)

TT weps rule lol

Maybe it will sound not common, but I'm here for entertaiment and relax.
I dont look for Glob's or Hof's, just to enjoy virtual alter ego.
Thats why I want to stay with Atlas armour and Viceroy, as they look great for me.
I also like to aggro mobs and play Tank style thats why Longsword's.
Avatar in Atlas armour with Katana just looks good for me.
And I will choose mobs to this armour+plates and that weapon.
I always loved instance's and team play, thats why for boss mobs rocket lunchers look great,
and work good as I tested in Gauntlet.

Having home with shopkeeper is just to look how selling look, home is cheap, and shopkeeper can go with me to next location.
Thats why I dont want to stick to shop idea and then finding someone that will buy it from me.
In future I will just have small home's on each planet, and when not online will sell loot and stuf from shopkeeper that will go with me.
I figured it out this way;).

Why UL fresh?
Thats also me, when I'm using L items and then I loose them with that tier I feel not good.
But its just me, I like to see long term goal's and how I go there.
Thats why before download I choose to make Dropship quest, as it looks the longest.
Then I will do other quests for UL stuff. Grind them even if its stupid like someone told me with Finder F-101.
But I will do it, and who knows in future will run with Tier 10 armour from Platinium pack.

So how looks market of homes on each planet's/moon's/asteroid's?

First I will look in Calypso as its good market, But also looking on Arkadia as I'm stuck there for year.
Then Toulan as it have good daily system, Then Cyrene as I like community there...?

Buying skill's that someone dont use I think is good as I will sell my not used also.
Crafting clothin's, avatar look change etc. not my thing. but they drop in so someone can use them better.

How new are you? what is your level in melee? if you are new new with little to no skill then maybe look at Falx, Falcata (cheap so you can buy multiple to reduce repair frequency or by a repair thingy). both take melew trauma 1 amp

S.I. Combat knife and Sword are old TT weps that go for like 250ped i think they work well imo. Melee Trauma 1 amp will not work with these.

you can also just use TT weps - i am on Ark and the Chef's knife has 58.2% EFF which isn't bad compared to old TT weps - i think most current TT weps are similar in stats so give them a look. good thing on these are you can buy as many as you want and just TT them if needed.

just keep in mind if you want to use melee trauma amp 1 not all weps will take it as Trauma 1 does 4 dmg i believe so min damage needed is 4 (4-8 dmg) on the wep. so Chef Knife you cannot use Trauma 1 amp

if you past these already then ignore me :)

TT weps rule lol
Yes Currently I got Falacat from AG-NI, Its even better then by Z12+add's

For next I got list of suggestions from soc/crew members so till Katana/Cat-Sushi:ROFLMAO: Im set.
With Skildek Exterminator of course.
Then I will stay with them till I die.

Back