Info: Araneatrox skin textured Master coat

Kristoliquid

Prowler
Society
Kaos
Kris
Anyone got this coat?

How much spider skins would i need to make a master coat?
thx.

using the above info

330 textures/field for 100% field
990 textures for master coat
best conditions =40% success/click for 1 leather
2.5 average textures per success
best conditions =.9 textures/click
990/.9=1100 leathers~3300 skins (16500peds)
skin drops every 25 spiders or so, spider cost=8peds min
=3.3M peds

Happy hunting!

A correction. You need 323 textures per field for 100% result.

But that's not the only problem. You need level 79 to master that texture. As far as I know the best texturer ingame is level 43 (or possible 44 of they leveled). I am not sure if enhancers work for such a gap in the levels, but if it does you need 10 enhancers per level missing. And that'd be 360 enhancers per field, totaling on 1080 for three fields. Don't know if that's an issue though.

using the above info

330 textures/field for 100% field
990 textures for master coat
best conditions =40% success/click for 1 leather
2.5 average textures per success
best conditions =.9 textures/click
990/.9=1100 leathers~3300 skins (16500peds)
skin drops every 25 spiders or so, spider cost=8peds min
=3.3M peds

Happy hunting!

ahh, maybe in 5 years ill have them all :p

thx for the info all :)

I have the BP, if anyone is crazy enough to consider trying this I'm sure we can come to some sort of a loan arangement.

I have some spider leather if needed.

Spider leather get's TT-ed regularly (soc mate looted 5 from 1 kill recently) so if you want them, get some press going and ask the top5 spider hunters if they want to keep their skins for you. Stryker should have quite a stash of hides by now, for instance.

Good luck,

/Slupor

I have a friend with a 100% araneatrox skinned master coat that doesnt really play anymore if thats of any interest?

to OP: I have a big bunch of spider leathers (I think, If I didnt tt them meanwhile)

I have the BP, if anyone is crazy enough to consider trying this I'm sure we can come to some sort of a loan arangement.

could you do a couple clicks for me if I bring leathers, so I get a sample? ;)

You need level 79 to master that texture. I am not sure if enhancers work for such a gap in the levels, but if it does you need 10 enhancers per level missing. And that'd be 360 enhancers per field, totaling on 1080 for three fields. Don't know if that's an issue though.

Yes they do work even with that big of a level difference, you just need enough of them.

Yes they do work even with that big of a level difference, you just need enough of them.

yeah and "enough" will be about 300 more than the recommend level to max it. so ~ 1400 for one coat - happy collecting ;)

to OP: I have a big bunch of spider leathers (I think, If I didnt tt them meanwhile)

could you do a couple clicks for me if I bring leathers, so I get a sample? ;)

I can do that for you aswell if you still need a sample :)

Back