Question: Are there any tactical uses for being able to see every revive zone in Fortress Invincible event area?

Olivia Petty

Mature
Olivia
Hello,

I am in the process of creating a new CRT survival map for calypso and i have a question for the pvp community.

Fortress Invincible revive terminals, there are multiple within a single fort, is there any tactical use for being able to see the area each revive within a fort has, or is it safe to treat each fort like a city, and just treat the multiple revive zones as one area like you could for twin peaks and port atlantis?

I could either, map the two main zones, one revive zone for the west fort, one for the east. Or i could go to the effort to show how the revives are segmented up within each fort.

I will only go to that extra effort if there is real tactical use for being able to see such information. Please let me know your thoughts on this matter,

Thanks,

Olivia Petty

Mature
Olivia
Ok, i will take the lack of responses as a no, and i will treat the forts as a city, and display all the revives in that area as one zone. Leaving the fort invincible event area to have two visible revive zones on the map.

r0ound

Guardian
Society
PvP4
Tas r0ound Tadas
I think it would be best to treat it as a city tho. Hope it helps :ahh: