Question: Are unlimited weapons too expensive?

Are unlimited weapons too expensive?

• Yes! All UL weapons are too expensive!

• Mostly Yes - Loot 2.0 weapons are unaffordable

• Yes & No - Weapons are priced according to their quality/scarcity (some valuations are crazy)

• Mostly No - There are options out there for every buget

• No! Weapons could/should be more expensive!

Results are only viewable after voting.
fine, if they allready are so videly avialable as you claim, then the gun you are talking about must be in extremly high use if its so strong correct, please tell us the stats of the weapona , the markup, and how many got sold per month

il add here, if the markup is really high, it goes against what you said here :

the only importaint factor for you seems to be the markup, so if the gun you are about to list has high markup, you just went against what you belive

but it seems that you then agree that there isnt really a problem against high eff high dpp L guns, since it allready exists, i am proposing, give new players such guns, give them something that has 1 dps with 100 eff, let that be the default tt gear, and from there on, update the existing guns by just increasing their stats and how often they drop, try to keep the markup same-ish as it is now
You can make it yourself so the cost is TT. It does require some effort tho so it might not be your thing.

You can make it yourself so the cost is TT. It does require some effort tho so it might not be your thing.
dodging, a sign that he has the truth on his side and just doesent want to dunk on me :D, subscribing to the idea that entropia is a free game.. come on, this is what i mean with beeing honest, you are not capable of beeing honest, so what am i supose to conclude ? 0 good arguement contradictions and now that you are ina corner, well actualy the gun is for free, fine, if everything is free becouse you can find it, just make it droped on the most hunted mobs, let me guess, I AM THE ONE THAT WANTS EVERYTHING FOR FREE, but wait, you just said the game is for free lol

dodging, a sign that he has the truth on his side and just doesent want to dunk on me :D, subscribing to the idea that entropia is a free game.. come on, this is what i mean with beeing honest, you are not capable of beeing honest, so what am i supose to conclude ? 0 good arguement contradictions and now that you are ina corner, well actualy the gun is for free, fine, if everything is free becouse you can find it, just make it droped on the most hunted mobs, let me guess, I AM THE ONE THAT WANTS EVERYTHING FOR FREE, but wait, you just said the game is for free lol
I'm dodging the parts that makes no sense and replying to the rest that's why It might seem I only reply to small parts of it :D Good luck. I hope you get your free mod nano

Ah yes, one item, supply and demand issues FIXED /s
some of you only complain, u guys had opportunities u didnt take it now suck it up

Last edited:
its so sad that people dont give a shit about entropia, this guy would push his mother down stairs if she could hof, maximum dishonesty, not engaging with any of my points, ask yourself this entropians, at what point do you think players like these would be suporting a feature that would help the game grow, if the solution would come at their expense

strong L gear, that has same stats as any 2.0 weapon, would drive down the markup of UL gear, and it would make it harder for them to have a monopoly on markup, the game would be more competitive, they dont want that, they wanna keep all the profits to themselfs, thats why they have to come lie here, as if efficiency and dpp have no effect on loot.. these people dont have the games interest at heart.. the game is only here to be exctracted.. dont let them do this
if you love entropia

eff and dpp are the most importaint stats on any weapon, L gear is far behind in those stats, making it uncompetitive compared to 2.0 UL weapons
argue honestly if you disagree with me that L gear should be made stronger, so that every player has an equal chance of success, prove to me that adding stronger L weapons would harm the game, i want maximum scrutiny

its so sad that people dont give a shit about entropia, this guy would push his mother down stairs if she could hof, maximum dishonesty, not engaging with any of my points, ask yourself this entropians, at what point do you think players like these would be suporting a feature that would help the game grow, if the solution would come at their expense

strong L gear, that has same stats as any 2.0 weapon, would drive down the markup of UL gear, and it would make it harder for them to have a monopoly on markup, the game would be more competitive, they dont want that, they wanna keep all the profits to themselfs, thats why they have to come lie here, as if efficiency and dpp have no effect on loot.. these people dont have the games interest at heart.. the game is only here to be exctracted.. dont let them do this
if you love entropia

eff and dpp are the most importaint stats on any weapon, L gear is far behind in those stats, making it uncompetitive compared to 2.0 UL weapons
argue honestly if you disagree with me that L gear should be made stronger, so that every player has an equal chance of success, prove to me that adding stronger L weapons would harm the game, i want maximum scrutiny
It's a great balance as it is. You don't have to sugar cout that you want that 101% mod nano. Your suggestions would just ruin the game not balance it.

not engaging with any of my points,
because your points suck and make no sense

eff and dpp are the most importaint stats on any weapon, L gear is far behind in those stats,
just no

seriously its embarassing. you have top players bringing legitimate, valid points and you just dont want to hear them unless it fits your narrative. believe what you want, you`ll always be behind if you keep thinking that way

It's a great balance as it is. You don't have to sugar cout that you want that 101% mod nano. Your suggestions would just ruin the game not balance it.
according to you, everything is allready free, but.. i know youre just a troll, so this is my last response to you, i need honest feedback, if i am wrong, show me my mistakes, and if you cant, well then we know what we need for EU :D

its also easy to implement, since gear drops constantly from mobs even if the numbers worst case scenario are too high, they can be better tuned, and becouse gear is limited, it will be removed from the system, it also means more markup, imagine somebody who cycles 40k ped per day, how many weapons does he needs to buy, even if cost is 1%, thats 400 ped redistributed into the economy, lets make EU great again, but it will be only possible if all of you contribute, the swamp is really deep

according to you, everything is allready free, but.. i know youre just a troll, so this is my last response to you, i need honest feedback, if i am wrong, show me my mistakes, and if you cant, well then we know what we need for EU :D

its also easy to implement, since gear drops constantly from mobs even if the numbers worst case scenario are too high, they can be better tuned, and becouse gear is limited, it will be removed from the system, it also means more markup, imagine somebody who cycles 40k ped per day, how many weapons does he needs to buy, even if cost is 1%, thats 400 ped redistributed into the economy, lets make EU great again, but it will be only possible if all of you contribute, the swamp is really deep
You are wrong. Honest feedback I promise :)

eff and dpp are the most importaint stats on any weapon, L gear is far behind in those stats,
eff and dpp are not the most importaint stats xD, well if thats the case, why is Armatrix LP-80 Perfected (L) brought as an example of a strong L gun, and if DPP and EFF dont really matter, why not just improve the stats of L weapons to match 2.0 weapons, thats all im asking for

but this is what i mean with dishonesty, on one hand asking for better stats L gear gets this repsonse

if what youre saying is true, and the impact is only the markup that you pay, then why argue against L guns that have 90 eff and 3.8 dpp like the UL gear does, you said multiple times that wanting such gear makes me wanna play the game for free, but this makes no sense either, if in the future il still have to pay for my L gear, which will just have better stats
They are out there allready. Farm it in RDI. You just wanted everything to fall into your lap for free and with minimum effort ^^
meaning, that if stronger L gear would be better available, that means you just want everything handed over to you, but then also claiming
if you can find something yourself, it means that thing is free, so almost everything, exluding UL gear ofc since it cannot just be found, there is a limited supply of it, is free, but what you dont really know is

where at any point, do they argue for stronger L guns beeing bad for the game, the guy who thinks only markup matters when choosing weapons, sugjests that the 250% gun allready exists, so L gear IS ALLREADY WIDELY AVAILABLE, but wanting more high dpp high eff gear is wanting stuff for free, next sentence he says, if you can find something in EU, that means its free, so instant contradiction, and then third contradiction, DPP and EFF apperently arent the most importaint stats, going back to my intiail question, why are these guys against L weapons with stronger stats ? they arent, they dont have a foundation for their understanding, thats why every next post contradicts the previous one

why is wanting higher dpp higher eff weapons a bad thing if those stats dont matter,
why does regular monsters droping strong L gear make you "somebody who just wants free stuff", when any looted stuff is "free"
why would UL gear cost so much, if
It's a great balance as it is
and why would they need to resort to insults, if i allready am wrong, i dont need to insult them to discredit them, they do it themselfs when they speak, can they point out one contradiction in my arguements, ofc they cant, there isnt one, i would be happy if they could, becouse it would give me an oportunity to improve my outlook

eff and dpp are not the most importaint stats xD, well if thats the case, why is Armatrix LP-80 Perfected (L) brought as an example of a strong L gun, and if DPP and EFF dont really matter, why not just improve the stats of L weapons to match 2.0 weapons, thats all im asking for

but this is what i mean with dishonesty, on one hand asking for better stats L gear gets this repsonse

meaning, that if stronger L gear would be better available, that means you just want everything handed over to you, but then also claiming

if you can find something yourself, it means that thing is free, so almost everything, exluding UL gear ofc since it cannot just be found, there is a limited supply of it, is free, but what you dont really know is

where at any point, do they argue for stronger L guns beeing bad for the game, the guy who thinks only markup matters when choosing weapons, sugjests that the 250% gun allready exists, so L gear IS ALLREADY WIDELY AVAILABLE, but wanting more high dpp high eff gear is wanting stuff for free, next sentence he says, if you can find something in EU, that means its free, so instant contradiction, and then third contradiction, DPP and EFF apperently arent the most importaint stats, going back to my intiail question, why are these guys against L weapons with stronger stats ? they arent, they dont have a foundation for their understanding, thats why every next post contradicts the previous one

why is wanting higher dpp higher eff weapons a bad thing if those stats dont matter,
why does regular monsters droping strong L gear make you "somebody who just wants free stuff", when any looted stuff is "free"
why would UL gear cost so much, if

and why would they need to resort to insults, if i allready am wrong, i dont need to insult them to discredit them, they do it themselfs when they speak, can they point out one contradiction in my arguements, ofc they cant, there isnt one, i would be happy if they could, becouse it would give me an oportunity to improve my outlook

I asked Chat gpt to give out a short Version about this

I think i broke it

It's embarrassing and insulting you're considering us 5 year olds to try and serve us this bullshit. We all went through a L phase and most of us still have L equipment of some sorts. No one is saying L is bad but the balance is not broken.
The game is doing fine with current META. The main markup in the game revolves around the UL gear. Obtaining it, tiering it, enhancing it. Your proposed model makes no sense and makes your argument dumb, if powerful L gear is cheap and easily obtainable, it kind of turns into a UL as you don't need crafters for it, nor miners, everyone would farm their own L for what kind of markup?
Currently the cycle needed to get the ticks to T10 for a top weapon is around 12 mil PED. The markup payed to the community to tier such a weapon is around 100k PED. Most active hunters are on the process of tiering something up, or grinding for mats for tiering to sell or grinding for mats for dmg enhancers, you cannot shift this whole chain to fully L. They both have to exist, but the L has to be the short term alternative.

If you still feel you're misunderstood, I suggest you make a suggestion thread instead of derailing all other threads into this offtopic where you argue with everyone. No one really implies stronger L gear is bad, in fact many of us suggested the opposite, but mainly for PVP and other niche areas, it doesn't make sense to make them widely available, it would break the current game. For 20 years, UL was the dream everyone started to work for, to loot and sell, to loot and use, to buy and use. Extremely hard to replace that and tricky at the same time since most have invested resources in UL. MA is even going the other way, trying to introduce gear but also trying to protect value, they are constantly increasing the prices of Mayehm Vendor items.

Again, I suggest you make a separate thread and give some arguments what would be the drive for the players if UL would not be as desirable as it currently is and the main carrot. What would you replace that with? And try harder not to make it so obvious you just do all this fuss because you want a free ride all the way to end game without willing to put in any effort.

No one is saying L is bad but the balance is not broken.
Balance would only exist if there would be max of X UL active items.
This numbers are growing at accelerating rate. And when you tilt the scale to 1 side more and more, its the opposite of balance.

Last edited:
There is a train. If you jump in it to late you will never catch up. Like in future mayhem items will be 400-500k tokens, its possible we are going to have 4k cost per hour with high eff also.

Last edited:
Thats what i told people like 6 month ago
Now people act suprised 😂

Wait untill ue5 Hits, this will be super great, just make shure to be Set up

I've noticed for a while now (several years) on the internet there is a new wave of people where when they don't know for example when an event might take place they no longer ask in the old fashioned way : when will take event take place instead they make an assumption , a wrong one deliberately so then people who actually know what they are talking about come and correct them.What happens with this is that that idiot get lesson for free and he doesn't get stigmatized by the community that he doesn't know and he gets educated ,instead the teacher get labelled in all sorts of ways.
I am getting the feeling for a while now a lot of people who doesn't show their avatar (for a very good reason) act that way.
I am sorry for all the new registered who come across this type of behavior.
Don't feed the trolls guys, they will quit anyway.

Last edited:
I've noticed for a while now (several years) on the internet there is a new wave of people where when they don't know for example when an event might take place they no longer ask in the old fashioned way : when will take event take place instead they make an assumption , a wrong one deliberately so then people who actually know what they are talking about come and correct them.What happens with this is that that idiot get lesson for free and he doesn't get stigmatized by the community that he doesn't know and is uneducated instead the teacher get labelled in all sorts of ways.
I am getting the feeling for a while now a lot of people who doesn't show their avatar (for a very good reason) act that way.
I am sorry for all the new registered who come across this type of behavior.
Don't feed the trolls guys, they will quit anyway.

What i dont understand is that they get the info from experienced players like you for example, and claim that its wrong or search for excuses like : he had luck,he is payed by mindark. And so on...

When i Was looking to get on the right way two people did lead me, that was you and evey. Everyone else i talked to Was 1. To greedy to share anything 2. It was soooooooooooo wrong.

After years of entropia i lerarned the hard way that a lot of people talk a lot of bs based on theorys of a mental ill mentor whos Main Mission in live is to stay @boreas 24/ sweating mobs since project entropia.i had to let go from this negative thinking, that alone did help already... i met new people, people who see clearly nowdays the game turned to a great experience.

The game does not favour anyone, the game is what you make about it.
You can win it with limited,with unlimited,with 50 effi with 90 effi.
It depends on how smart you are.

Once again to anyone whos New to the game, do not Listen to negativity,dont jump on that train. Rather do the Research, and consider the Infos you get from experienced players

The game is fine, the economy is curently the best we had, profit is more then enough. Just open entropiawiki and use that Website... there is more then oils and shrapnell. The pricing on items might Sound high ,but when you come to that lvl where you need those items you figure that they are fairly valued

Thread Closed End of comedy Sketch

The "One Size Condom Fits All" doesn't work here or in Reality

Last edited:
its a long read, these replies take me a long time to form, but il ask the importaint questions here at the top, so you dont have to read trough a detailed explenation

would adding UL dmg enhancers be good for the economy, or bad ?
what are the most importaint stats on a weapon, assuming all weapons in this example have same dps, i belive most importaint is eff, and then dpp, is there something i am missing ?
what do you think people play the game for(the famous carrot)
is it becouse they wanna make money,
or is it becouse they wanna become stronger, just for the sake of beeing stronger, meaning they would still wanna get to lvl 100, even if they knew no money can be made

We all went through a L phase and most of us still have L equipment of some sorts. No one is saying L is bad but the balance is not broken.
as i allready said, i was using L my entire life, the more i go back in time, the more balanced the gear between L and UL is, thats why prices of UL were low once, becouse part of the economy was buying L gear, but L isnt competitive anymore, and when i talk about strong L gear beeing added i am talking specificly about weapons, becouse it is the main thing that will affect your results, as for the balance of L, if it was so balanced, why would UL gear be so expensive, you agree with me that what is driving up the prices of UL is the fact that everybody wants UL, that tells you, that L is shit :D
The game is doing fine with current META
well i supose the problem of no new players is just in everybodys head then :D and the financial report from mindark is fake, they wanna show the game in the worst light possible so that they can positevly subvert our expectations, bigbrain 4head
Your proposed model makes no sense and makes your argument dumb, if powerful L gear is cheap and easily obtainable, it kind of turns into a UL as you don't need crafters for it, nor miners, everyone would farm their own L for what kind of markup?
i love you eve, you say the quiet part out loud :D, so il adress it point by point
if powerful L gear is cheap and easily obtainable
this tells us, that powerfull L gear is not cheap and easyle obtainable, something that you, and every other muppet was claiming it is, with one example,the 250% RDI gun :D, tnx for telling us the truth finaly
it kind of turns into a UL as you don't need crafters for it,
who said the gear would not be crafted ? and you are arguing AGAINST UL :D, becouse with UL, you actualy dont need crafters anymore, UL gear is a slow killer of markup, imagine if every item in the game was UL, why would any material cost anything ? it would all be a temporary small bump, as we see it now with tier comps, or whatever is needed for the weapon to be crafted, and then nothing forever, in this regard i ask a question, if MA tomorow introduces unlimited dmg enhancers, you think that will help the economy or hurt it ?
nor miners, everyone would farm their own L for what kind of markup?
the materials needed to craft the L gear would have markup, the gun crafted would have markup, if you find a gun it would have markup, markup would be exchanging hands all the time, becouse a demand would exist all the time, i said that i spend 10k ped per day, from that i pay 1% in markup for the weapons, so 100 ped goes to somebody else, you spend 40k, for that 40k the markup you pay is 0, but you use dmg enhancers, so youl argue, actualy i pay alot more in dmg enhancers, well.. you are corect, dmg enahncers will cost around 0.2% per enhancer, so 10 enahncers 2% from 40k makes it around 800 ped, BUUUUUT, my tt returns due to shit EFF prevent me from using dmg enahncers, yes if i had 2% extra tt returns, id use them aswell, this is one of the reasons why stronger L guns come at the expense of people like you, unlimited ultra powerfull high eff high dpp gear, and im not even mentioning dps, id be spending more money per day, if L gear alowed it, but due to its shit eff rare availability, i am stuck at 70 dps becouse thats where the Mu of guns is low enaugh that it is affordable

Currently the cycle needed to get the ticks to T10 for a top weapon is around 12 mil PED. The markup payed to the community to tier such a weapon is around 100k PED
Best weapons in game are free. Vendors sell them for tt, plus a number of tokens you can collect yourself while hunting.
If someone doesn't want to wait and farm, they can pay for the shortcut. For extra dps you can insert materials you can farm to unlock sockets to add dmg enhancers.. Materials will be payed back in tt from the game. But you can pay for a shortcut and get the mats fast or a bigger shortcut, a farmed weapon, already tiered.
im only showing your own posts becouse of how stupid they are, not becouse i belive it didnt cost you 100k, i will pay 100k in markup, id i play for 1k days, thats assuming i pay 1% forever, but i wont get any eff or dpp or dps for it, now if my L gear had same stats as your UL, same dps, same dpp, same eff, i wouldnt be complaining, the issue i have is, L gear is useless, i said this so many times by now and its always ignored, L gear could be given to me for free, and it would not compare to your eff and dpp, the fact that your weapon is T10 has almost no relevance, its the base stats that are the issue, and there sadly isnt anything close to your weapons stats available for L users, the eviddence that L is shit compared to UL, is the price of UL, and you yourself recognize the truth of this statemement, when you said the folowing
if powerful L gear is cheap and easily obtainable, it kind of turns into a UL
KIND OF, with he exception of markup paid
Most active hunters are on the process of tiering something up, or grinding for mats for tiering to sell or grinding for mats for dmg enhancers, you cannot shift this whole chain to fully L. They both have to exist, but the L has to be the short term alternative.
sooner or later, all guns will reach max tier, the only way this keeps going, is if new stornger UL gear is introduced, where new tiering process can start, yes nothing has markup, becouse nothing is needed, the strongest amps are either UL or drop from opening boxes, the strongers weapons are UL, (you dont need to tier them for them to be strong), what makes them strong is the eff, you recognize this becouse you never argue that a L weapon with 100 eff and 4 dpp would be shit if it was tier 0, the eff and dpp make it strong, the tier is irelevant
No one really implies stronger L gear is bad
i will go trough every post made, including your most recent one, where they constantly argue, if stronger L gear is available, it will harm the game in some way, you even say it in the next sentence
it doesn't make sense to make them widely available, it would break the current game
For 20 years, UL was the dream everyone started to work for, to loot and sell, to loot and use, to buy and use.
for 15 years aprox, the balance between L and UL was there, thats why i said using L in the past was no problem for me, becouse the tt returns were same-ish as anybody with UL, BUT EVEN IF WE SAY, that for the entire time of the game, UL guns were always super strong and always saught after, that doesent make a huge paywall for victory any more appealing, in fact, it shows the unwilinginess to adapt, microtransaction games dominate the market, and those games are not real cash, but in the real cash game, we will go away from microtransactions and say, ok, this niche, unknown, ugly looking game, invest 5k$ if you wanna win, otherwise eat a dick

the mentality of you is the same mentality as from cryptobros, they invest in some project, wheter its a coin, a game, maybe even a pyramid scheme, it doesent matter, but now that they invested money, they have all the incentive to keep promoting the product, they cant honestly say, ah i made a mistake, the project is shit
they cant do that, becouse they have all the incentive to promote the project, just as you invested alot of money into your weapons, introducing "microtransactions" in the form of viable L gear, would make you lose money on your investement, so you will never promote anything like that, just as if you knew the game will die in 2 months, youd be the loudest one saying that everything is fine and that the people talking about "the sky is falling", are just mad becouse they are losing money.. im not blaming you for this.. but i understand how it is

ou will not play the game just for the animation for very long, you will need a strong incentive to grind for as long as possible and there has to be something to keep you going, the famous carrot.
Again, I suggest you make a separate thread and give some arguments what would be the drive for the players if UL would not be as desirable as it currently is and the main carrot. What would you replace that with? And try harder not to make it so obvious you just do all this fuss because you want a free ride all the way to end game without willing to put in any effort.
now i could be wrong, but i tought the famous carrot was the want to make profit, which i am arguing, will become more accesible to all players, if the playingfield is made more even, by making guns like your LP80 perfected and similiar a common drop,
which one can the game do without?
lets remove all ability to profit but keep the UL gear as something you can obtain, but all players will know, geting that UL gear has no effect on returns, all it will do is give you ability to do more dps and have a weapon that never breaks, it wont increase the Mu you find, it wont increase the tt returns

lets say that you can never find an UL weapon anymore, all you are finding is components for crafting L gear, and the L gear is used by every participant,the market flactuates all the time, making sometimes 100 dps very cheap, and sometimes only 50 dps is cheap, you have to adapt all the time, you can profit at any point, if you play your cards smart, no huge investement needed, just knowledge what to hunt, how effective you kill it, and how smart you play the auction determines success

so the what is the famous carrot, are people chasing UL gear becouse it gives them this ability to profit, or are they chasing it irelevant of profit

You are wasting your time. They will not agree to forgo this edge regardless if it is healthy for the game or not.
Only solution would be a rewamp, similar to 2.0 loot introduction, that would "kill" (all or part) of the old ubers and give birth to new ones based on different meta.

You are wasting your time. They will not agree to forgo this edge regardless if it is healthy for the game or not.
Only solution would be a rewamp, similar to 2.0 loot introduction, that would "kill" (all or part) of the old ubers and give birth to new ones based on different meta.
i think you are right, i will not change their minds, and its very possible that mindark will only change things in UE5, but i see it as a mind poison, the thing that encouraged me to come to this forum is becouse ive encountred this mindset ingame, my friends think this stuff, it is them that i am trying to reach, people who never tought about this problem, or people who think that the top players must have correct opinions just becouse they are at the top

my hopes are that when UE5 comes around, people will have tought about my ideas, and i want the top players to scrutinize my ideas, if they cant expose an error in my logic, it means i am right, thats all

an Uber is an Uber because adapts to system

suggested reading:
Charles Darwin evolutionary theory (Survival of the Fittest)
Maynard keynes for the concept of "animal spirit" or max return with minimum effort

game is all about transfering TT losses via MU extraction... the rest is to have some visual in themeantime

game is all about transfering TT losses via MU extraction... the rest is to have some visual in themeantime
if thats the case, do i have same tt returns as anybody else, and if i hunt some X mob, do i get same markup as anybody else ?

an Uber is an Uber because adapts to system
Tell that to a half of old top spot faces that fell off in transition. And if you can adapt, good for you and welcome.
i think you are right, i will not change their minds, and its very possible that mindark will only change things in UE5, but i see it as a mind poison, the thing that encouraged me to come to this forum is becouse ive encountred this mindset ingame, my friends think this stuff, it is them that i am trying to reach, people who never tought about this problem, or people who think that the top players must have correct opinions just becouse they are at the top
They have been tirelessly lobbying those ideas as a mandatory way to success. No wonder those became popular.
They will clinch to it till the very end. Its part of the "job". Same as old ubers did and so on.

Last edited:
if thats the case, do i have same tt returns as anybody else, and if i hunt some X mob, do i get same markup as anybody else ?
If you had the same gear and same stats as Evey would you get the same tt and mu returns

I really don't understand what you are asking
you keep asking or suggesting things that aren't real and trying to compare them to reality
Evey isn't the only one who has responded to your questions and you refuse to grasp any other concept of economics , business and reality
honestly i do hope you can figure it out but honestly I'm sorry can't fix............... ,well

I have a Friend in game that lives off the daily guns and crafted weps and he does very very well , it may not be on Evey's level but to me he's awesome, But not my play style or game.
If everyone was the same and everything was the same we'd all have the same results but unfortunately for you life doesnt work that way

Last edited:
this forum.. it decays my mind...
lets see if you can figure out the diffrence, so the first guy said
what is the implication here ? il answer it for you, the implication is, that there is no diffrence between weapons, other then how fast you can spend money with them, so if i go kill proteron with 10 dps weapon, i can expect same tt returns as anybody else, and the same markup as anybody else, the entire implication is that THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE that can give you an advantage, and all guns are the same :D

and then you reply to me with
If you had the same gear and same stats as Evey would you get the same tt and mu returns
this implies the oposite :D, it implies that gear and levels make a diffrence in tt and MU, but you start asking ME wtf am i talking about, when i ask a clarying question to the first comenter

coming to this forum is like entering bizzaroworld

Every MMO game I've played is about other players gaining an edge on others. Some do this through gear and skill and others through social means. I have an edge on other plays in flight sims because I've been playing flight sims since Red Baron. I also know what will work and what load outs are best in my choice of games. Even with my skill if I enter into a new game I know there will be a steep learning curve to some degree and if I want to be successful then its learning what works and what doesn't. Competition is healthy for any game and that is the point of it.

PE and EU have set parameters and to be competitive a person needs to find the best skill set, gear, and/or social means to do that. Right now Spina are a hint of what's to come, in my opinion. I am not only thinking about remaining competitive in the games current state but what changes MA will implement with UE5. Creatures will come with new variables that is for sure and maybe weapons will as well and with that new items that need to be crafted to remain competitive whether you choose a L or UnL path and I still think there will be L consumables in terms of upgrades for weapons. Just look at how successful the tier and enhancer system is in terms of markup for all types of resources.

I will probably never be at Eve or Messi's level but that doesn't stop me from trying and along the way I've found a few ways to be successful at my level. EU is a difficult game and everyone is looking out for their best interests (I can't blame them). If L was a really positive marker on MA's books we would've seen it expanded much more than it already has.

Some unlimited weapons will always come at a cost unless you are lucky enough to loot one or save enough tokens to trade for one. Some really decent gear is reasonably priced at the moment but when TWEN is over it will be a slow creep in price until 25th anniversary adds a whole slew of new gear and we're back to square one.

this forum.. it decays my mind...
lets see if you can figure out the diffrence, so the first guy said

what is the implication here ? il answer it for you, the implication is, that there is no diffrence between weapons, other then how fast you can spend money with them, so if i go kill proteron with 10 dps weapon, i can expect same tt returns as anybody else, and the same markup as anybody else, the entire implication is that THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE that can give you an advantage, and all guns are the same :D

and then you reply to me with

this implies the oposite :D, it implies that gear and levels make a diffrence in tt and MU, but you start asking ME wtf am i talking about, when i ask a clarying question to the first comenter

coming to this forum is like entering bizzaroworld
that is your assumption
where does that say anything about every one having the same results no matter what they use ?

Goldenboy24 said : this forum.. it decays my mind...
Sorry i believe this was a pre exisiting condition , don't blame us

Back