Question: are you participating in Merry Mayhem & on what level.

Are you participating in MM & at what level

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anything I'm surprised by how many people have said they are going to go for it. Almost 30% of people have said they are.

I thought the opposite, thought there'd be more. :D
But then again - it's the first day and people tend to tinker back and forth. I thought 12 hours ago that I was going to compete .. but after rethinking it - I'm going to just be a kick-ass support biatch. :ahh:

I'm surprised (at the time of posting), only 4 players are going to compete at level 4.

those at lvl 4 are too busy, out skillin' and bein' uber to vote. :laugh:

Not worth to participate solo with p5a @ itumatrox :)
If Ma gives me a nice gift I might think twice tho :D

I would ahve been in Tier 3.
But i am relocating across Europe, so wont even have a conection. Othervise I would have shot some Itumas, time would probably be an issue though, only 30 hours in one week. No way I could stop after only 30 hours :)

yes i will be taking part, i deliberately kept the main professions at level 24 so i could enter level 1 whilst having the most skills available.

After some thinking ive decided not to this year due to not having enough ped, however i will hunt a few itumas, might loot good since many ppl will be hunting them :laugh:

GL to all participants! :silly2:

Nah bugger that! I pour enough peds into the lootpool on a normal day without feeling the need to add even more for someone else to win...

If I felt I had a snowballs chance in hell of a place (let alone a win), mebe, but that aint gunna happen :)

Good Luck to those that do.

Good to see theyve made it 30 hours total and you can assign those how you wish - that's better for people, rather than being able to be disqualified for 6 hours 2 minutes on one day like last year.

but as I'd be in:

Category 3: Highest Professional standing 50-69, including Level 69.

I wont be competing, but good luck to everyone! :)

:handgun:

same here cat 3, gl those who give it a try though.

// ermik

Cant vote :D dunno yet.

If it wasn't for this: Teams allowed and no ig scoreboard
The answer was easy Yes :silly2:

Teams hmmm i can live with but again no scoreboard kinda sucks but a scoreboard would decrease income so wont happen :scratch2:

Cat 3 btw :tp:

i dont participate becouse i cant....last lvl is way too big....dunno how MA calculate this....but from lvl 70 to maxed and super ubers are maaaaaany people:p.To fight wiht super ubers?naaaa:p.Maybe a lvl from 70-90..or something like that?and last..90-1**..etc?well...next time maybe:mad:

im not gonna participate this year but maybe next... im in Norway in buisness and that shitty country dont even have internet....:laugh:

Bumping this one..

...wonder how the recent VU will affect the MM event. Less player?
The loot adjustment was screwed up, ammo screwed up, the tier for UL items screwed up.

I think this year will end in a boom of epic fails :rolleyes:

Anyone of the yes-voters changed their mind yet? :laugh:

Bumping this one..

...wonder how the recent VU will affect the MM event. Less player?
The loot adjustment was screwed up, ammo screwed up, the tier for UL items screwed up.

I think this year will end in a boom of epic fails :rolleyes:

Anyone of the yes-voters changed their mind yet? :laugh:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Less players more chances to win :) :)

what a lot of sad posts and threads today.

no one much talking about the positives

I was planning to participate before VU 10.6

not for me this year, i was in last year in cat3 and finished 29th in solo hunter, this event seems to be only for support team and don't glorify the hunter :(:monkey:
it's just like u buy a LA with all peds given to support team with a chance not to have it :scratch2:

No I'm not participating, thinks everyone who does though deserves to get a result for their efforts, not just the top 200. Everyone knows the playerbase is small and if showing only the top 200 is an attempt to hide that...it fails...everybody or no go for me...showing all forms of stats in a competition like this would also be preferable...would be nice with an ingame leaderboard aswell during the event...just my two pec!

well i was planning to, but not anymore. i spent to much money in game this month :D

I was really planning to join this year. Collected all my gear together, scouted for a good hunting spot etc.

But after rereading the mayhem rules I think I'll pass.

Let the UBER teams and socs get the prices again. But at least I wont have paid for it this year...

yea, wizz - I was wondering if there was going to be a lot of people changing their previous answers, re: participating.

I don't care for the new rules and without a doubt, will not be taking place as a 'main gunner.'

I will still be helping soc mates - but I'm not even sure all of them are down to take place with the 'enhanced' rules. :rolleyes:

nice one, MA. :handjob:

Sadly have to take back my original post.

I originally thought teams would not make a real lot of difference however with a few tests they definetly will.

There are other threads regarding the effects of teams in this years Merry Mayhem and a lot state some disturbing senarios to get a win.

I am at the highest level in my catergory and have the funds to have a good support group and all the appropriate armour and good weapons and was looking to have some good clean fun. With 2 mayhems a wof under my belt I had a good chance to get somewhere. However my support are ordinary level playes out for a good time.

If half of what is being mentioned in forum in regards to stacking the deck with teams of ubers to guarantee places so as to speak, it would be a waste of time for me to go in to win.

So at ths stage unless the team rule is not changed I doubt if I will be participating.

Jung

I really wanted to participate, would be cat 2 if i did, but support teams are keeping me from participating, might just decide WTF and give it a try, but as of right now NO

Back