Are you the person who paid too much for a Musca Harness?

TimUnleashed

Prowler
Society
Southern Fortress Engineering (SFE)
Tim TimUnleashed Kerin
To the person who recently accidentally paid 21.60 ped for a Musca Harness in our Port Atlantis Mall shop:

We accidentally set our correct price of 12.00 ped on the wrong dial (markup instead of total), resulting in you being charged 9.60 ped too much for your Musca Harness.

I'm not identifying you here to respect your privacy. I did try to FL you in-game, but got a "friend request denied" message (fair enough, I would look like just some random dude since we don't know each other).

If it's you, just let me know, or add me in-game (Tim TimUnleashed Kerin), and we'll happily refund you the extra amount when we can meet up.

If it ISN'T you, then no monkey business with the old pretending-to-be-the-guy-to-get-the-money trick. I'm wise to that one :cool:

To purchase items in a shop, don't you have to accept twice? :scratch2: It's been awhile since I've purchased from a shop but I'm fairly certain it was like this when I last purchased from a shop... :scratch2:

So he would have purchased the item knowing full well it's price. Good job on the sale I guess..

~Danimal

Lol thanks guys.

Yes, I'm guessing the fact that it IS only 96 cents is the reason it happened in the first place (in the context of a full suit of Musca, I can see how a buyer wouldn't notice the difference in the amount that came off their ped card).

That said, yes, it's the principle of the thing, not the amount. On the off chance that the person DID notice and is upset about it, I'm not at all comfortable letting someone go around thinking we're cool with doing this sort of thing to our customers!

But so far, I haven't heard back... Perhaps I can use the funds to start a charity?

Tim.

Spanks Tim repeatedly /spank /spank /spank :laugh:

On the other hand, nice going bud, hope to see you soon when I return to eu.

Yes, but it is 16 million bottles of sweat. :)

So I can get 1666666 sweat per .01 pec now? Sheesh I didn't realize that sweat devalued that much.. what is going on with this junk!

~Danimal

Dr. Unleashed.

I bought like, 10k of them.
Plz reimburse.

Ty.

Tippin'

Thanks for all the +rep everyone! I've been inundated. It's really heartening to see a whole bunch of people say how much they love good business ethics. It encourages Jim and I to try even harder in future to have and maintain them!

Dr. Unleashed.

I bought like, 10k of them.
Plz reimburse.

Ty.

Tippin'

Sure aj, no probs. Just let us know:
  • your full avatar name
  • the time of sale
  • what else you bought in the same session
  • the square root of 63.9
  • the meaning of life
  • why every piece of armour spawns upside down when we try to put it on the shelf
  • in 25 words or less, why you like Musca (L) so much

Catch ya round!

Sure aj, no probs. Just let us know:
  • your full avatar name
  • the time of sale
  • what else you bought in the same session
  • the square root of 63.9
  • the meaning of life
  • why every piece of armour spawns upside down when we try to put it on the shelf
  • in 25 words or less, why you like Musca (L) so much

Catch ya round!

• Jan "MoneyMieser" Welters
  • Daytime
  • Prolly a bottle of Honey Jack Daniels
  • 63.9 has no roots...It's more of a fungi
  • To play EU...Duh!
  • Actually, it spawns upright. Your shop is just inverted...
  • Dipped in avacado, or even melted cheese, Musca is quite tasty

;)

Tippin'

lmao!

• Dipped in avacado, or even melted cheese, Musca is quite tasty

yeah but 10k of them? That's a serious meal? A lifetime's supply, I suppose.

Back