Argonaut Grinding/Skilling Log

laginha

Guardian
Society
Utopia
Ricardo Ricky Laginha
Hello everyone, i'm starting my new hunting log.
This log will be updated as long as i keep grinding, argos only !! hunting tax 4.9%

My gear will be:
Gun - [Adjusted Embra Laser Sword C1] Tier 4.0
Amp - [Melee Trauma Amplifier I] (will soon change to IV)
Armor - [Pixie Harness, SGA Edition (M)]set
Fap - [Adapted Vivo T15]

Weap+amp stats: 21.16 dps / 2.901 eco

Skill at start:
Inflict Melee Damage - 558
Bravado - 602
Heavy Melee Weapons - 671
Melee Combat - 960
Longblades - 1526
Evade - 1945
Strength - 40.89
HP - 127

Swordsman (Hit/Dmg) - 12.09/15.80
Evader - 15.28

Total Spent : 1!259,46ped
Total Recived : 965,13ped
Return : -294,33
Kills : 1117

Return is 76,63% so far :(

Last edited:
run_n1.jpg

run_n2.jpg

goint to try with adj pixie from now on
doesnt look better, same as run before
run_n2_592240.jpg

ok so now with [Piron PBR-17 (L)]+beast this was the result. Last is return %
sem_t_tulo.jpg

Last edited:
added run n2

With your Eco for the gun the loss is way too much, try to see what you are doing wrong and adjust till you improve your return %.

Good luck grinding!

Elfman they are not really that bad. It's a tiny sample size. Get ~5k+ kills and i'm sure it will even out!

Indeed, let's see. Would be nice if the OP would add as well a section with the return % for easier understanding of P/L or the run.

Defense costs at 4% should be looked at.

Keep it going, hope next run turns green!

Thanks for reply everyone, im going to put %return after i finish this 3rd run and im finishing 5k and doing 10k later so should be a nice sample :D changed armor to adj pixie now

Edit: and i guess what is missing me is luck, i've killed about 700 mobs (will correct soon) and got 0 globals :D, 0 loots above 25 ped, so is just unluck i think, will get better

Last edited:
Well it's important as well to know when to stop. When things are not going well I think would be a good option to stop for a while or change the mob you hunt or at least the area where you hunt.

Anyway the game is dynamic so you'll never know what next Argonaut will bring you :)

Well it's important as well to know when to stop. When things are not going well I think would be a good option to stop for a while or change the mob you hunt or at least the area where you hunt.

Anyway the game is dynamic so you'll never know what next Argonaut will bring you :)

Thanks for the advice, after i finish this run i'll stop a while

added run n3 and going to stop for a while as it doesnt look good, maybe start later today or tomorow, cya soon guys

EDIT : just funny to see 790 mobs killed and 0 globals

Hey,

nice log and i will check it every time.

Few infor for you.

1. Your damage is too low for fast kill and better return - fast kill - less regen, more eco/return
2. Your level is too low at this mobs, even at argonauts or you always be in "-"

ent.jpg

As you can see, your damage is ~65% of my damage. Im also getting sometimes "-" but not so big like you.

Last 3 days - got ~10% minus, but i spend ~10 000ped in ammo (week ago, got +500ped in 2 days). So, for a while, im anyway in "+" :)

Hey,

Few infor for you.

1. Your damage is too low for fast kill and better return - fast kill - less regen, more eco/return
2. Your level is too low at this mobs, even at argonauts or you always be in "-"

ent.jpg

As you can see, your damage is ~65% of my damage. Im also getting sometimes "-" but not so big like you.

Last 3 days - got ~10% minus, but i spend ~10 000ped in ammo (week ago, got +500ped in 2 days). So, for a while, im anyway in "+" :)

Thanks so much for the reply mate, just wonder how much is MU for that piron, i'll try some runs with some L weaps.. will add later

Ok will go for this
run_n2_924635.jpg

Hey,

Few infor for you.

ent.jpg

Also bought 1 piron of yours will give a try at both

Also bought 1 piron of yours will give a try at both

You should use ONLY MAXED weapons....i have no idea what is your blp hit/dmg level, but you need to have at least 22

You should use ONLY MAXED weapons....i have no idea what is your blp hit/dmg level, but you need to have at least 22

Yeah mate going in game now but i'm at least 33 on both

4th run done and going worst...

BROKE PERSONAL RECORD !! 1117 argos killed and 0 globals (loot 25+ped).. AND COUNTING

4th run done and going worst...

BROKE PERSONAL RECORD !! 1117 argos killed and 0 globals (loot 25+ped).. AND COUNTING

You r really unlucky.

Im hunting at OLA41 with taxes, and even there i'm getting better return....

My yesterday run was 300ped, with all armor/amp repairs ~20ped +.

I got 3 globals....

Following this! You are sorta asking the same questions as I do about hunting. Good luck!

I'm doing a break now doing some mining and then i'm going to come finish this

ok after some mining going to start again :D

Back