Selling: arkadia underground deeds

Infinity

Alpha
Mr Infinity Infinity
Selling for +50 per piece @ calypso

Plz pm me ingame, not here

Watch out for Naverith, he'll give you bad rep for supposedly ripping ppl off!

Watch out for Naverith, he'll give you bad rep for supposedly ripping ppl off!

they sell at 50 peds on ark so this is not rip off, tbh he could sell them at 52 to compensate for bringing them to caly.

That's true, but some folks like to jump the gun! Look at my previous thread & you'll see

come and get them for a fair price. stacks of 10 minimum. 500p per 10

Where can I see track record of there ROI since the launch?

EntropiaPlanets is tracking returns in their Wiki. Average annual return is about 13% but it's a little early to be drawing any conclusions with less than a week's data collected.

EntropiaPlanets is tracking returns in their Wiki. Average annual return is about 13% but it's a little early to be drawing any conclusions with less than a week's data collected.

average was higher until yesterday when it went down a bit. Like all LAs I suspect there will some days higher and some days lower in tax income. That's to be expected. Can't wait to see taxes when someone hits a few all time highs. :)

P.S. ∞ : on my next deposit if you are still selling at same price the broker is, I'll have to look you up. Been buying off of auction last few days here on Calypso since I'm waiting for some stuff on auction to sell on this planet before I move over to Ark to hit the broker up directly. Getting tired of paying the inflated auction prices even it it is only a couple of ped. That adds up over time the more you buy.

I saw that someone finally put some on auction at +.99 above broker price instead of +2 or whatever they've been going for. I suspect that's a great idea if you can't find too many buyers since it'll almost guarantee you get em sold.

Last edited:
Still deeds left, come and get them on calypso. tt+50 per deed:wtg:

I can't wait to see the ROI when the new instances are all open. Just 1-3 at moment.

I can't wait to see the ROI when the new instances are all open. Just 1-3 at moment.

Any particular reason why would those instances increase the ROI?

those instances will not be taxed, atleast not under AUD tax....

scary how ppl invest and make assumptions based on no information at all.

Cause it will generate traffic through the caves

Rgds

Ace

yes but its not that "exciting" that only 1-3 instances are open so far.

its not like all going for the other instances will hunt or mine alot when on their way to an instance.

yes but its not that "exciting" that only 1-3 instances are open so far.

its not like all going for the other instances will hunt or mine alot when on their way to an instance.

I understand, but it is all about generating traffic through the caves. Which can only be a good thing

Rgds

Ace

I saw that someone finally put some on auction at +.99 above broker price instead of +2 or whatever they've been going for. I suspect that's a great idea if you can't find too many buyers since it'll almost guarantee you get em sold.

Even at +.99, and assuming a good 3 PEC per day, the buyers still have to wait 1 month to reimburse the fee before starting to earn. :)

I am curious to see if these 200k will sell before the market price will drop under 50 ped each :laugh:

Hi there, i'dd like to buy them at 50ped each, probably 20 of them, im looking at revenu but for this one i can't find any info, please feel free to add me in game.
Ig name Morene Bolleke

Back