Price Check ArMatrix Laser Sight Mk.3, TWEN Edition

The Long Dong

Provider
The Long Dong
Might try to get my hands on one.
I was wondering what would it go for.
The one with 20% increase crit dmg.

Thanks

Once gone from vendor what they pulled it at becomes redundant as they wil control what its valued at now if they happen to sell. For a 20% increase in crit dmg id say you would be lookin at over 80k if u could find a seller interested as crit dmg items are gold

Given new availability of crit items, i think 50-60k is reasonable. Probably more like 60k, these also decay at like 1/10th the rate of the old sights fwiw.

Would you use 120k tokens for that to get 50-60k ped instead of going for a weapon which could get you close to 100k? Just saying.

Would you use 120k tokens for that to get 50-60k ped instead of going for a weapon which could get you close to 100k? Just saying.
Not if there wasn’t any good weapons available at the time. Which there was not

also they are best in slot at the moment, since none showed up for sale so far I'm pretty sure those who pulled them already have a decent weapon so those sights are to squeeze out the last bit of DPP and DPS on their own setup instead of for resale.

also they are best in slot at the moment, since none showed up for sale so far I'm pretty sure those who pulled them already have a decent weapon so those sights are to squeeze out the last bit of DPP and DPS on their own setup instead of for resale.
I didnt said its not a good tool, i was saying that 120k tokens for 60k ped instead of going for a weapon when stock is refilled its a loss.

I didnt said its not a good tool, i was saying that 120k tokens for 60k ped instead of going for a weapon when stock is refilled its a loss.
There will be no stock refilled as far as twen weapons. We can be almost certain of that.

I'll try... Price of twen tokens tanked pretty hard when all the weapons were gone. What good is a weapon that doesn't sell to someone that already has a weapon? Why did people pull PoTe armor parts if that wasn't the highest value at that point? To complete their "setup", same applies to these scopes.

TWEN vendor hasn't been restocked, and there is nothing that hints or indicates that it will be. Many people will be happy and applaud you if you buy 120k tokens and wait at the vendor for a refill tho :)

I'll try... Price of twen tokens tanked pretty hard when all the weapons were gone. What good is a weapon that doesn't sell to someone that already has a weapon? Why did people pull PoTe armor parts if that wasn't the highest value at that point? To complete their "setup", same applies to these scopes.

TWEN vendor hasn't been restocked, and there is nothing that hints or indicates that it will be. Many people will be happy and applaud you if you buy 120k tokens and wait at the vendor for a refill tho :)
You are right, in the case that vendor its not restocked (which is most surely it wont).

I think north of 50k is a pretty accurate guess for this thing. I grabbed one, and I wouldn’t let it go under 60k if I needed to sell it. 🤷‍♂️

I have one too and the decay is like 5 ped per 5 hours and you cannot value an item at the token price... just because

actually, they're not, the omegaton ranger Mk2 sight is still better. Same crit dmg, better other stats, like effi etc.

But agreed on the price range mentioned above. I had offers of 75k on my ranger sight, and I refused.

Back