ARMATRIX

Mango, i purchased today chips at 103% and most of the time i decay the drops or sell them at TT or some pec more.
i can not see the need of those chips being armatrix.

plasma i admit i would have ANY weapon and not only armatrix in game as (L) ones, also as a drop, existing ones are SLOW and useless

Maces.... the actual ones apart FEN that fare very procy, are few and bad, we talk about 55 eff and 2.9 DPP.
powerfist after some initial 20 levels are simply not there.

That said, the real fact is that as you can see from price of Blueprints, the market for SB and LB is very small... so i think that armatrix powerfist BP would be simply not clicked... but i would love it.

and these weapons are avoided by players too... i love melee but all in all pistol and rifles allow you to hunt without runnign back and forth. over level 20, many monster have big aggro range so they spawn very far one from the other and running more than killing is a mess....

I assume that if we get this, crafted chips are going to have better stats that the L ones that are commonly available today. If so this would be a good addition I think, could even add some small buffs to them to make them more appealing, just don't ruin them with high MU mats in the BPs, such as fire root.

Back