That's an awesome hangar hanger. :cool:

Let's nip this one in the bud:

These are Tires
tires.jpg

These are Tiers.*

tiers.gif

*Note that you can have tiers of tires.

Lol as usual in this thread!

Whenever someone necroes (necros?) it, I skim over the whole thing again for old time's sake and a good laugh.

I couldn't help but notice something on page 11 from the OP himself:

A) Doctor, this patient is dying! What's his problem? He's had a comedectomy and now feels life isn't worth living!

B) Rubbish. If those who know don't say something (preferably in a gentle and/or humorous way), nobody will learn and we'll revert to babel.

C) Who appointed you to the PC police? :D

Babel:
tower_of_babel_68961.jpg

Babel Fish:
babel_fish.jpg

Babble:
babble.jpg

Nothing personal Doer, just couldn't resist :wtg:

Last edited:
Lol as usual in this thread!

Whenever someone necroes (necros?) it, I skim over the whole thing again for old time's sake and a good laugh.

I couldn't help but notice something on page 11 from the OP himself:

Babel:

Babel Fish:

Babble:

Nothing personal Doer, just couldn't resist :wtg:

:p Actually, i was referring to Babel. According to the myth, the people trying to build a tower to get to heaven had their languages confounded and could no longer understand one another. Hence, to enter a state of complete mutual misunderstanding is to revert or return to (B)abel...

Of course, it being the origin of the word babble, it's an understandable misunderstanding. :D The fact that i didn't capitalize it suggests i wasn't really that clear on which i was using, though. Heh.

Wow that's awesome and ironic and hilarious and pwnd all at the same time.

I wasn't sure whether you meant something, but now I know.

If you want to give someone a brake, go to car parts store.
If you meant something else, it's spelled break.

:yay:

Last edited:
If you want to give someone a brake, go to car parts store.
If you meant something else, it's spelled break.

:yay:

Get some better brakes from the auto breakers, else you may break your bones when your brakes fail!

Seeing it written so many times, I always wondered what "a waist of peds" looks like...:confused:

Oops, the tights image is no longer available and i can't edit the first post anymore. Seems we're due for a bump, so here's the first post fixed up:

People, these are tights:

z-rainbow-striped-otk-socks-637m1.jpg

These are guards for thighs:

kickboxthigh.jpg

Think carefully about which you are talking about next time you ask for an item. The way things are getting sissified each VU you might just get what you're asking for... :laugh:

Here's another one i hear quite often.

Doom:
doomii_spiderdemon.jpg

Dome:
dome-Long_Beach_Dome_1a.jpg

Psst! In spite of their contents, the hunting areas at CND and CP are called "domes".

Nerf
nerf_sonic_series_n-strike_vulcan_-_blaster.jpg

Nerve
figure30.jpg

Last edited:
Oops, the tights image is no longer available and i can't edit the first post anymore. Seems we're due for a bump, so here's the first post fixed up:

The first and 3rd quotes are quite accurate, I've heard people say those time and time again. The second one however, I have not heard till now :)

Edit: One I forgot to mention that I hear quite often enough is when someone says "MOP" instead of "MOB" it drives me nuts..

~Danimal

Last edited:
This is one of the Muppets; Hoggle...

Hoggle_face.jpg

... And this one is living on TI; Hogglo...

Hogglo_WBG.gif

Seeing it written so many times, I always wondered what "a waist of peds" looks like...:confused:

waist_of_peds.jpg

Also known as a money belt? :D
waste_of_peds.jpg

Also my favorite bug screenshot.
peds_of_waste.jpg

Also my only lootable PvP kill.

Kreltin:

Um...Kreltin:

doomii_spiderdemon.jpg
That's cheating. :p Besides, every noob knows that that's actually a cyberkreltin! :laugh:

Last edited:
Back