Armor parts: It had to be said...

well i'm selling lyst ignots in twins if anyone wants some

A shout out to the perennially nerved Raffaele

Nerf

Nerve
figure30.jpg

Last edited:
Surprised one from the latest VU hasn't made it here already.

Foot guards not foots, feet or even feets ;)

been looking for this thread a while back and couldnt find it anymore,glad it poped up now :)

A friendly advice to all those who are not sure how to spell a word: google it.Helps protect you from not being laughed at.

Surprised one from the latest VU hasn't made it here already.

Foot guards not foots, feet or even feets ;)
To distinguish my spamming from everyone else's, I refer to them in unique ways; i.e. footies, slippers, feetz...hope that isn't too bad? :)

been looking for this thread a while back and couldnt find it anymore,glad it poped up now :)

A friendly advice to all those who are not sure how to spell a word: google it.Helps protect you from not being laughed at.
Problem often being, MA doesn't spellcheck often enough, either... ;)

Problem often being, MA doesn't spellcheck often enough, either... ;)

prolly why some are encouraged not too either.
"if MA uses typos why shouldnt i?"

:rofl:

Like when you say poped instead of popped. Oh, how they laugh.. it's cruel really ;)

..but +rep for being well on-topic though. :yay:

:rofl:

Like when you say poped instead of popped. Oh, how they laugh.. it's cruel really ;)

..but +rep for being well on-topic though. :yay:

i try my best to stay "on-toipc" ;)

Stop making me angry! ;)

Sweats

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Sweets

omg I just had a very long hard laugh. Thank you all. I don't care if I DID come to this thread about two years late - it's still absolute GOLD. To recap:

halle-berry.jpg

Berry

071500Rasberry___small.jpg

Berries

Mob_berycled.jpg

Berycled

BERRIES!! That's been annoying me for ages! Thank you!

this is what my friend told me: i have bought new harmless :D
harness:
harness.jpg

harmless:
puppy_601224.jpg

ROFLMAO!!!

Handel

handel_portrait.jpg

Handle

Product-2005122614412.jpg

ROFLMAO!!!

Good call!

This needs clearing up.

:silly2:

Bacon:

Beacon:

HAHAHA!!!!

Costumer:

Customer:

ROFL that's very funny :D

Loose (as in, loose pants)

Lose (as in, to lose a game, to lose peds)

LOL picture of Jared is classic! HAHAHA!!!

One of my own:

n00b:

n0b (knob):

Awesome thread, On a mates pc atm but i deffinatly got a few add ons when I get home :)

You play a game with people from all over the world, Its not your place to impose language or spelling expectations on them, Be thankful for such a great diversity in the people that make this game fun, even with our poor spellingsish.

You play a game with people from all over the world, Its not your place to impose language or spelling expectations on them, Be thankful for such a great diversity in the people that make this game fun, even with our poor spellingsish.

A) Doctor, this patient is dying! What's his problem? He's had a comedectomy and now feels life isn't worth living!

B) Rubbish. If those who know don't say something (preferably in a gentle and/or humorous way), nobody will learn and we'll revert to babel.

C) Who appointed you to the PC police? :D

* deleted *

Last edited:
Champion
7klwt.jpg

Champagne
diary_1_20061218.jpg

Champignon
champ_1.jpg

Champing
champ_3.jpg

Chan Ping
champ_5.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is ri-di-cu-lous :yay:

LMAO!! This thread is hilarious.

A) Doctor, this patient is dying! What's his problem? He's had a comedectomy and now feels life isn't worth living!

B) Rubbish. If those who know don't say something (preferably in a gentle and/or humorous way), nobody will learn and we'll revert to babel.

C) Who appointed you to the PC police? :D

Are you American?

Are you American?

what does that have to do with anything? take the thread as it is intended - a humorous, educational tool. i would personally welcome correction of my language if it were pointed out to me in a friendly manner, whether english or another ... chill out

what does that have to do with anything? take the thread as it is intended - a humorous, educational tool. i would personally welcome correction of my language if it were pointed out to me in a friendly manner, whether english or another ... chill out

I was offended,
I'm done here.

I was offended

i realize you're new(ish) to ef, and nobody wants to run you off (truly), but i would ask that you re-read the thread with an idea in your mind of the light natured spirit that was its intent ... there are many who do not speak english natively that have had a good laugh from it ... imo it's the play on words that is the focus, not the lack of knowledge of a foreign language (hell, many mistakes are made by native english speakers - take a look at my posts, you're bound to find tons :) )

Last edited:
i realize you're new(ish) to ef, and nobody wants to run you off (truly), but i would ask that you re-read the thread with an idea in your mind of the light natured spirit that was its intent ... there are many who do not speak english natively that have had a good laugh from it ... imo it's the play on words that is the focus, not the lack of knowledge of a foreign language (hell, many mistakes are made by native english speakers - take a look at my posts, you're bound to find tons :) )

Don't bother, Aeris is so easily offended that I was neg repped for making a simple annotation in one of her threads. I've taken to see that most of her posts are snippy, looking-down-her-nose, and are apparently nothing but inflammatory attempts to get replies.

On topic though, lmao @ the examples here. I love the harness/harmless one :D Cutest one there! (although for hottest, gotta love the berry/bercyled comparison :tongue2:)

Thanx for necroing this thread.
I think I have made most of theese mistakes, and still have a hard time to figure out what spelling to use.
Educational and fun, I love it. :)

Back