Price Check Armor: Perfected Imperium

no idea how Vizz was able to make the set with the ingredients needed.

Would be a lot I guess. Would take a long time to build

no idea how Vizz was able to make the set with the ingredients needed.

Would be a lot I guess. Would take a long time to build
vizz probably collected a lot of them before they terminated the original launch of the armor before they shut it down due to how easy it was to make them.

I have seen once like big wave of pristine,he was there and got a bunch in like 2-3h.
Thats how MA do things...1 dude earns ATH -)
I think its possible to find on entropialife

Grind for months, get none, complain multiple to pp and ma support. Get showered in pristines, thats how you make perf imp

the event starting on cyrene august 28th will make the armor way more accessible.
i had a conversation with Vizz you got no idea of how much he cycled on cyrene.....
go to ARC attack next monday and collect DROPLETS to refine into PRISTINE and start your jurney
ah... dont forget to farm cyrene badges for 3 months in a row.. or pay someone for turning in

Why would anybody buy perfected imperium anymore instead of PoTE TWEN?
Get improved and upgrade it yourself, or buy the pristines, but buying a perfected set from 0 not makes sense since PoTE TWEN is an option.

Why would anybody buy perfected imperium anymore instead of EST TWEN?
Get improved and upgrade it yourself, or buy the pristines, but buying a perfected set from 0 not makes sense since EST TWEN is an option.
What is EST TWEN? Do you mean POTE TWEN?

Why would anybody buy perfected imperium anymore instead of PoTE TWEN?
Get improved and upgrade it yourself, or buy the pristines, but buying a perfected set from 0 not makes sense since PoTE TWEN is an option.
because there is 1-3 sets completed of twen poe, and besides eve noone is selling? and because of the price maybe?

because there is 1-3 sets completed of twen poe, and besides eve noone is selling? and because of the price maybe?
Isn't there even less sets of Perf. Imperium? And I would guess it's also more expensive than PoTE TWEN?

Isn't there even less sets of Perf. Imperium? And I would guess it's also more expensive than PoTE TWEN?

Yes, as Tsunade already wrote above, there is only 1 F perfected set exist, not even an other augmented was made yet.
There are 2 augmented M set exist currently, not a single M perfected part yet.

Price will be going down, pristines will be farmed, maybe the new droplets will make another push both on price and availability too, we will see.
But currently it is sure easier to buy PoTE TWEN than perfected imperium, and probably not much expensiver, if expensiver at all.

POTE doesnt have the 1% Crit chance that the perfected has. Doesnt that count for something?

the event starting on cyrene august 28th will make the armor way more accessible.
I don't believe there is any reason to assume it would be any different since the drop rates of the components will keep being controlled just like before, only in a 5:1 ratio. The only difference might be that it's easier to only target one type of mob to collect all of the different parts. We don't know yet if at least maturity determines the likelyhood of getting different types. If not, since the droplets themselves are not tradable (cf. announcement thread on Cyrene forum), it may mean a significant input before getting anything usable if you have to wait for random stacks to build up. The event will certainly be a great success, much looking forward to it.

Perfected Imperium 5% more crit dmg the real diff, the the 1 % chance not that huge, far better armor in my opinion as the buff that matters is better. What one worth more long term would depend on how many Imperium vs POTE TWEN end up in game and what uber hypes what.. ha ha. I know it would take stilly PED to sell my set... so at the moment has no price. Side note Imperium also way more sexy, that is priceless :ROFLMAO:

Perfected Imperium 5% more crit dmg the real diff, the the 1 % chance not that huge, far better armor in my opinion as the buff that matters is better. What one worth more long term would depend on how many Imperium vs POTE TWEN end up in game and what uber hypes what.. ha ha. I know it would take stilly PED to sell my set... so at the moment has no price. Side note Imperium also way more sexy, that is priceless :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, agreed for most that 5% would be more important, but in the most likely scenario that the next set is male it will probably end up in the hands of someone with crit dmg sights which could open them up to a different ring combo of xmas 16+summer 20 for all the defensive bonuses and without the -5 lifesteal of the xmas 20. Then a mk1 crit scope can fill in the last missing point. Some players even find the 5% lifesteal worth more than the 20% crit dmg of the xmas 20, and technically 1% of crit is as well, especially the higher dps you have. If running with guns.

But I still think the Imperium wins because it looks way cooler, stats be damned.

At this moment in time perf imperium is imo better then twen pote mainly due to the crit dmg buff which is the main criteria for the armor (aside from the cool look). People who persue the armor and offer to buy pristines needed seem to follow the project with a budget of around 100-120k - this does however not mean that the target is achieved quickly there is simply noone to sell a set atm anyways (and i bet vizz would want alot more for it to be convinced) as was already pointed out.
One thing to keep in mind when going for this armor however is that its main value just like twen pote comes from the crit dmg buff - if mindark introduced another item with crit dmg eg rdi backpack upgrade / amp / etc those two armorsets are bound to loose more value then armors which receive their value from protection.
one more thing to add the crit dmg buff is already maxed on the modified stage which is why most people persueing the armor for the crit buff stop on that stage unless they already have most of the other crit gear.

Last edited:
Yeah, agreed for most that 5% would be more important, but in the most likely scenario that the next set is male it will probably end up in the hands of someone with crit dmg sights which could open them up to a different ring combo of xmas 16+summer 20 for all the defensive bonuses and without the -5 lifesteal of the xmas 20. Then a mk1 crit scope can fill in the last missing point. Some players even find the 5% lifesteal worth more than the 20% crit dmg of the xmas 20, and technically 1% of crit is as well, especially the higher dps you have. If running with guns.

But I still think the Imperium wins because it looks way cooler, stats be damned.
Agree on the rings, left that out because only matters to a few that are that deep in the end game. the 1% saves on scope using Xmas 16/ summer 20, best ring combo in game IMO, Xmas 20 to squishy and loose to much LS, real uber mobs you need the def from Xmas 16 but I try not to promote it and make Xmas 16 even more expensive on the off chance I find one for sale when I have the ped :)

imho it is worth less than Gorgon so less than 150k
want to say 149?

Back