Armor Review : Panelon spec

PreyNaika

Stalker
Isa Naika Prey
This is my favorite armor when it comes to Budget building.

The panelon spec seem very limited on the first sight but with countless armor plates you can make the set ssoooo much usefull

I curently use it on daspletor stalkers, with 5b agumented plates on tier 5 i already have 80 impact protection.

To understand whats going on you also need to understand how mobs do theyr damage
Its like this :
Example a mob does up to 200 max dmg with 50% imp 20% cut 30% stab

100 dmg will be impact
40 dmg will be cut
60 dmg will be stab

Your armor will protect you on the seperate damage types , and the damage you take is the combined result of the damage that went threw

Lets get the base values of a t0 panelon spec + 5b agumented
Thats 32 cut 68 impact 14 stab

Your result will be
8 dmg from cut
46 from stab
32 impact

A total of 86 damage if the mob Hits you with max ( what does not hapen all the time)

Now that you know the Formular just do your own calculations and see what plate you need.

Great aditions for the panelon spec are basicly any plates
A resto adjusted
Tezla pet

Cheapest to go with is
Resto adjusted, 5b + panelon spec , then you are already able to do many more mobs then before for a compareable super low cost.

I sugguest geting one of those asap

The tier costs are super low

Many people say the tt value is a issue because it brakes fast, but i never had any issues with it , after one hour hunting i have to repair something anyways, or die inbetween because of some unlucky hit that tps me straight to revive near a repair terminal .

Dont let this set get out of sight , its a real gem for the afordable ped card .
In my case it did allow me to spend considerable more peds into a good weapon.

Last edited:
Back