Armor sets and tiers

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
It would be nice if armor set tiers would be linked to the set pages. It seems to be done by magic, behind the scenes part of items' templates though so I can't change it myself.

{removed}

Also, what do you mean by item 'tiers'? It seems to have attracted a botattack lmfao

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry my armour language isnt that good, what did you say :confused:

I guess I might have been a bit cryptic. What I'm talking about is tier up recipes - entropedia calls these 'tiers', and you can see a list of all known tier up recipes in entropedia by selecting manufacturing -> tiers. Now, when you go to the page of a tool or weapon, there is a "tab" at the bottom that allows you to link the tier recepies to the item, so the known teiers show up on the same page. See Sollomate Opalo for an example of item with linked tier recepies.

Armor does not presently have this. How I would like it to be implemented, is that there would be tiers linked to the page of the armor set, not the pages of the individual armor parts.

I guess I might have been a bit cryptic. What I'm talking about is tier up recipes - entropedia calls these 'tiers', and you can see a list of all known tier up recipes in entropedia by selecting manufacturing -> tiers. Now, when you go to the page of a tool or weapon, there is a "tab" at the bottom that allows you to link the tier recepies to the item, so the known teiers show up on the same page. See Sollomate Opalo for an example of item with linked tier recepies.

Armor does not presently have this. How I would like it to be implemented, is that there would be tiers linked to the page of the armor set, not the pages of the individual armor parts.

Even with the info on the page, as in the Opalo example, there is no link to the page showing the individual ingredients for the tier. As far as I can tell, the only way to find that information is to filter the tier ingredients table.

So the cross-linking of tiering could be improved in general, not just for armour.

I forgot to update this when I changes armor parts to armor in the tier chart. Fixed now.

Back