ARTISTIC Make Up

Siriane

Mature
Society
NBK Rangers
Siriane Dhyna Dreamrider
I really think your starting post "The Sad End of Makeup" should be bumped to the Dev's corner so it will get more visibility and maybe, just maybe, someone from MA will read it. I tried, but I don't have the option to start a new thread. Maybe they got tired of people bitching and turned it off.

Txuri

Provider
Society
WISDOM SONS
Gran Txuri Txuri
I dont have that option to start a new thret in dev's corner...

Txuri

Provider
Society
WISDOM SONS
Gran Txuri Txuri
I posted a tiket in game to the support center explaining the situation, they answered fast:

Hi Txuri,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback and suggestions. We really apreciate this kind of feedback and we have forwarded your comments to the responsable team.

We are unable to say whether or not your suggestions Will be implemented, but please stay tuned to the News section and Release Notes on website.

Kind regards,

Entropia Universe Support.

Johaoninho90

Alpha
Jo Johaoninho90 jo

Ty for support!
first day hanging around Calypso with the clown mask makeup made by Gran Txuri, got lot of positive reactions about it :))))) BIG THANKS Gran Txuri for making nice makeups and also big up to others artists like you in Entropia Universe .

Here a little montage video of how the makeup session went :) I had a good time !!!

Txuri

Provider
Society
WISDOM SONS
Gran Txuri Txuri
first day hanging around Calypso with the clown mask makeup made by Gran Txuri, got lot of positive reactions about it :))))) BIG THANKS Gran Txuri for making nice makeups and also big up to others artists like you in Entropia Universe .

Ty very much for the video! and your words :)