Info: Askin' for Ores

I actually took the advice and hunted drones north of Jason last night. I went through roughly 500 PED of ammo, returned with 175 PED TT of gazz. That is roughly 35% of ammo alone, however my costs were much higher if you include decay.

I'd say that acceptable. It is too bad gazz isn't in that area for mining too, like iron is for argos.

I don't know your dodger level however if you carefully setup your armor decays shouldn't be too high. Back when I camped them and carefully pulled 1 at at time, I did about 5 to 6 ped armor/fap decay. Vigi armor and some of the other popular choices are a bit too much for drones and the cost ends up being high. Sorry to assume you were in vigi, I just notice that or shogun are popular choices.
Might Help

I don't know your dodger level however if you carefully setup your armor decays shouldn't be too high. Back when I camped them and carefully pulled 1 at at time, I did about 5 to 6 ped armor/fap decay. Vigi armor and some of the other popular choices are a bit too much for drones and the cost ends up being high. Sorry to assume you were in vigi, I just notice that or shogun are popular choices.
Might Help

Yeah, for that run I used Shogun + 6 plates of 6a and 2a on my feet. There were no other 6a plates in auction :ahh:

My armor decay is about 17-18 PED and FAP is less than 1 PED for 500 PED of ammo. I think that is about right, as I rarely FAP. I am a level 10 dodger.

Any information about xeremite? :)

Any information about xeremite? :)

I'll have to double-check my spreadsheet when I get home, but I think I have found 4 rocks of Xeremite scattered south of Miwak TP. In and around LA2 / OLA 66.

1200% markup on a 12 PED ingot = 144 ped per ingot. Very nice if you can find it ;)

Last edited:
Looking for Kanerium

Anybody run into Kanerium, lately? There is some evidence it may be found in AOL #39 or on Shinook, but I certainly haven't found any yet. I'm looking for other ideas!

I'll have to double-check my spreadsheet when I get home, but I think I have found 4 rocks of Xeremite scattered south of Miwak TP. In and around LA2 / OLA 66.

1200% markup on a 12 PED ingot = 144 ped per ingot. Very nice if you can find it ;)

I went back to OLA 66 with the same equipment. Carpet bombed the whole area, and didn't find one claim of Xeremite. This either means I was mistaken about the location, or a bunch of people reading this thread when there and cleaned it out ;)

Anybody run into Kanerium, lately? There is some evidence it may be found in AOL #39 or on Shinook, but I certainly haven't found any yet. I'm looking for other ideas!

Kanerium is one of those ores that is in a ton of places, but is very hard to find. I know I've had claims in areas I didn't even know it existed, but it is very rare to find. I can't say a specific area to find it consistently.

So, I just chipped up to max the VRX3000. Now in this VU I have yet to find Xeremite. I have found a few redulite, tridenite and zand spots, but the Xeremite still eludes me, any suggestions guys?

On my claims tracker, there are some hits NW of Minopolis. But I ran there with the VRX2000 yesterday and didn't find anything :(

So, I just chipped up to max the VRX3000. Now in this VU I have yet to find Xeremite. I have found a few redulite, tridenite and zand spots, but the Xeremite still eludes me, any suggestions guys?

On my claims tracker, there are some hits NW of Minopolis. But I ran there with the VRX2000 yesterday and didn't find anything :(
I found Xeremite on CND right after VU10 when the claims were small in there, with tk320 :)
No idea on the planet though... :p
I've been trying to find Tridenite quite a lot (wtill with a tk320), hints on whereabouts? ^^
Already tried S/SE/E of Nea's, and Movers Valley.

Kanerium is one of those ores that is in a ton of places, but is very hard to find. I know I've had claims in areas I didn't even know it existed, but it is very rare to find. I can't say a specific area to find it consistently.

shinok works well ;)

Back