Classified
Penelope Penny Fortune
Taking offers on this gem!

put in ingame auc.

Mods please lock this thread

Last edited:
+2000 here as no idea how many will drop n how fast

offer noted!
Personally I think it's worth alot more... In theory 16% less decay and time saved on fap'ing means alot in the long run for an active hunter!

Lets take evade as example

We don't know how the ring work, does it increase the stat evade or the profession evader for 16% ? The first wouldn't be noticeable and a lame joke so assume its the later .

The later will not result in 16% less decay/hits !
As higher your evader profession is as less the benefit you get out of it. You can run a test without and with ring on a mob you comfortable with and log how often you got hit within 30 minutes or longer.

Sry I don't want to spoil your sales thread , gl with the sale its still an awesome ring just not as op as you advertise it .)

Lets take evade as example

We don't know how the ring work, does it increase the stat evade or the profession evader for 16% ? The first wouldn't be noticeable and a lame joke so assume its the later .

The later will not result in 16% less decay/hits !
As higher your evader profession is as less the benefit you get out of it. You can run a test without and with ring on a mob you comfortable with and log how often you got hit within 30 minutes or longer.

Sry I don't want to spoil your sales thread , gl with the sale its still an awesome ring just not as op as you advertise it .)

I'm quite certain that we wouldn't have a Batman if this ring was worn by his parents.

I will see if I get the time to run a test later today. But yes, I agree with you on some point. BUT, still it's a moneysaver either way.
16% is 16% percent on paper.

i tested friends mod ring last night and if feels like its % added on evader lvl not % of hits less, but the reduced critical damage was awesome :)

3500ped here......

Ok, 6k peds here. Is there going to be an auction here or what's going on.

Last edited:
i dont get it,tt return of those boxes is like 90% ?

so that 6k bid will be the same result as buying around 6000 boxes ?

i bet youll find couple ul rings in 6k boxes :)

600 boxes not 6000

I bought 400 boxes and didn't get any ul ring

600 boxes not 6000

I bought 400 boxes and didn't get any ul ring

np,its 6k boxes since you get 90% or more tt-return,,so in order to lose 6k ped(price payed to seller)you might as well buy 6k boxes

but i can understand not many are able or willing to depo 6k us dollar inot eu :)

Please try and post result here please.

Please try and post result here please.

and please advise when this auc will end, as i wont keep my 6k offer out there fo very long if this is just 'taking offers'.

and please advise when this auc will end, as i wont keep my 6k offer out there fo very long if this is just 'taking offers'.

Its not an auc and your offer is missing a 0 from what I've been offered via PM. :)

haha sorry my bad.. not 60k but in the xxxxx area :p
My math is not the best :ahh:

To be precise. 16k is offered.

haha sorry my bad.. not 60k but in the xxxxx area :p
My math is not the best :ahh:

To be precise. 16k is offered.

see that is what i been waiting to hear, thanks, mine is obviusly removed now. gl with sell.

Ring is now put in in-game auction.

The sale didn't go through because of trouble meeting eachother ingame cus of different time zones etc and I now got called out for a job and wont be home for a couple of days atleast.

GL!

Mods can now close this thread! :)

Can't login for another 3 or 4 hours, whats the SB?

just looted a Athenic Ring Modified.

20% Evade
20% Dodge
20% Jamming
20% Decreased critical dmg.

My Nikki Insanity in game if you are interested

just looted a Athenic Ring Modified.

20% Evade
20% Dodge
20% Jamming
20% Decreased critical dmg.

My Nikki Insanity in game if you are interested

Modified is 16%, if you got 20% is augmented and this is someone else's sales thread tho... not yours,
Cheers

Back