Attachments Question

BeNjO

Mature
Ben BeNjO Macc
Ok so I Bought a the CB19 as a future investment for my avatar, but I am stuck on what attachments to put on it. I have heard a Dante will not fit? I also head certain attachments will make the gun less eco. I am a little confused as to what attachments will benefit me in the long run.

I current have:

Headshot 4 + Bullseye 4
Beast

Was advised to put:

Beast
Headshot 2 + Bullseye 4
Bullseye 4

but before I spend more money on possible lesser attachmentsd I thought I'd better ask.

Never use laser sights or scopes it will significantly lower the eco of your gun. Use only the biggest amp that can fit in your gun. In this case its beast.

On entropedia you can see your weapon's dpp with those attachments on, you can then compare the dpp difference of using only amp, or amp + laser sights/scopes.

I suggest that you only put beast amp on it. Scope and lasersight are really not needed when you are maxed on UL sib weapons like CB19.

It is said that scope and lasersights give a boost to your skillgains due to increased decay, but thats about it afaik.

Beast is the way to go.

As far as scopes/lasers, many will say not to use them for eco purposes. I however, use them all the time on my maxed UL SIB guns (and L guns too) because A. they look awesome, B. I like to zoom and shoot my weapon, and C. I believe the decay is returned to me in increased skills or loot. I do not have proof of this as I don't track my returns, but I am able to continue playing with normal profit and loot swings. It does add to your normal decay so it is up to you to decide if you can afford to pay the additional decay per hunt with no guarantee of it being returned.

Never use laser sights or scopes it will significantly lower the eco of your gun. Use only the biggest amp that can fit in your gun. In this case its beast.

On entropedia you can see your weapon's dpp with those attachments on, you can then compare the dpp difference of using only amp, or amp + laser sights/scopes.

I personally disagree with this. Attachments provide a sizable skill bonus, and skills go up faster, combine that with a SIB gun like you have and it would be a shame not to get those maximum gains.

For the PED...ends up alot cheaper for the skill gained over time.

Sure, gun economy might be better with out them, but the skills in the end are worth less, and people tend to forget that factor in "Eco" calculations. Skills have value, and it adds up.

I certainly didn't expect or factor the 100k ped gained at sale when I chipped out in 2008. (admittedly it would be less now, skill prices dropped a bit) Still, that is a sizable amount, how much broken down over all my hunts I have no idea...but it was something. Even if it were 8% bonus of hunting skills, that could make a big difference over time. That and of course, you unlock everything faster.

I use Hunnir lasers and Jzar scopes
I would go beast amp (maybe a mod or adj beast fits better ) so you arent burning ammo where you get no benefit.

The other thought is rage (L), or bulltac (L) amps might fit that gun alot better, though you would be paying markup, and need to keep buying them. What that magic MU number for matching eco to a fully used dante...I really am not sure.

....but thats just my stance. :)

Last edited:
What forgo said.

Scopes and sights give the highest MU loot, it's just that this loot doesn't shop up in the loot window.
Ppl decide to discard scopes, then turn around and start whining about no MU in loot. Go figure. :tongue2:

I always use a scope on my primary gun.
giving me a skill boost.
but this isn't a rule or an advise,
just that's the way I like to play.

idk if it is affect the loot....due to my lately poor results? i dont think so.

laser/scope will increase ur skillgain, but at the cost of the attachment decay. So its really a choice if u wann pay for the increased skillgains. On the gun u have i wouldnt bother... if however u were going up thru some L weapons with a target weapon that you are currently too unskilled to use, then i would suggest the attachements

Is there benefit to having UL attachments at full TT as much as possible? Or do they give same effect no matter current tt value?

example: e-amp 11

Also just discovered 1 laser site can be attached to scope and 1 to weapon. Other there any other attachments that can be attached to other attachments?

Is there benefit to having UL attachments at full TT as much as possible? Or do they give same effect no matter current tt value?

example: e-amp 11

In regards of amps it does not make any difference. Not sure about the other ones i just use a scope on my tagger now and then and it fullfills it's purpose even on low TT ( Zooming in )

Also just discovered 1 laser site can be attached to scope and 1 to weapon. Other there any other attachments that can be attached to other attachments?

I think Lasers and sopes are the only attachments that can be combined that way.

Back