Auction Fee Bug

ImUp2Mischief

Guardian
For months now there has been a bug on the auction, that wont allow people with a low PED card to sell anything.

Try and sell something and it says "insufficient balance".

Not sure where Mindark learned Math, but where I come from 3.40 is more than 1.80.

I am starting to get worried about my "investment" in Entropia.
I cannot trust a company with my money that clearly cant count / doesnt have competent programmers.

We know this bug has been report multiple times over the last 6 months and still no fix.

I didnt have that issue when selling, but I did have the issue of not able to bid, even when I had sufficient funds in the ped card.

Haven't seen that issue for a couple of weeks now.

Hope it doesn't return, cos it is an irritating bug.

Still in game, had to use EU app to put Ore on auction.

They are basically telling you to deposit more? :D

I tried again today.. TT'd some stuff doubled my balance.
5.38 is still insufficient to pay a 1.60 fee.
Another 20 mins wasted. I logout again.

Totally agree with threadstarter, although there could be workarounds, such bug should be fixed!

Auction is most important trade tool ingame!

This should work properly without any bugs or any workarounds needed.

If 3.40 PED on PED card and auction fee is 3.10 PED, then it should be possible to place that auction !!!!

But it still isn´t !
Reported that to support long time ago, and they told about knowing it and working on it, but nothing happend.

Seems to be time to do another support file!

exactly..
you don't have enough peds for fee (even though you do), deposit to cover fee..

I don't think this is a bug after 6 months of no fix.

So I was right, either that or they really should get support staff that can speak English properly.
I was a programmer for 15 years, I always suspected this was intentionally introduced, thanks for confirming it!!

2015-06-18 13:52 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Mischief,

Thank you for contacting us and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this is causing you.

We are aware of this issue and are working hard to have this issue.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support

Back