AuctionData tool: the new mytwopecs?????

Awesome stuff! I will have to include a reference to EntropiaBay in the Entropia Companion App ;) :eureka: :yay:

Awesome stuff! I will have to include a reference to EntropiaBay in the Entropia Companion App ;) :eureka: :yay:

oh yes dude. you can also include the inventory calculator as well and the trade system too. thx

with the new VU all the mining gear is changed. we are waiting a little bit before to upgrade our database because , normally, after each VU bugs follow. Let say that in the next 10-14 days we will fix this for sure.
DC

little bump.................update is coming

Auction from all Universe

I would like to inform the community that since today http://www.entropiabay.com/auctiondata.asp is gathering data from the whole Universe. This mean we are able to give you advanced statistic about each item sold by auction (by ingame auction) from Calypso, Arkadia, Rocktropia and Next Island. Soon we will add also advanced statistic planet specific.

Enjoy

DC

expiring auction items are down, this for all planets. I hope this is just a bug and not a new future. SO we have no data for the last days.

In this last case many tool will stop working or will be seriousilly impaired like
entropiabay
auctiondata
inventory calculator
entropiatools
entropedia
skilloptimazer
bob the builder
peauction
any loot tracker
and all the tools that use the MV in their analysis

new auctiondata update is super close.

Back