Info: Aurli & Kreltin Iron/Bronze Missions!

Gratz to all you that have completed these!

I'd be interested to see what equipment the hunters are using that complete these missions, armor, fap, weapon, how long it took, returns, etc. :)

A bit of insight on the statistics from my Aurli hunts:

Almost 200 hours to kill 16.6K using "industry standard" Gremlin + 5B and "not-so-standard" Firefly T5. Returns were rather disappointing, the loss on the 10K mission was just below 5 digits but for the entire chain definitely above. Losses were offset by the ped value of the skillgains, the very nice bonus at the end and of course the tier increases on my gear.

Aurli mission grinding requires perseverance and a big bankroll to sustain the loot swings :wise:

/Slupor

Kreltin mission finish

Finished the Krelt mission some time ago :yay:, but just now I saw the article...

finished the kreltin mission as well

Is anyone close to finishing aurli or krelt bronze?

Buzz, do you know?

I and probably many others would appreciate knowing what the rewards are.

Buzz, do you know?

There's bronze for each one now :O? Holy bajesus! :eek:

Buzz, do you know?

Noone has finished bronze yet.

Dome 3 is for Bronze Krelts, and
Dome 4 for Bronze Aurlis.

Aurli Iron 10k Mission Completed......

The aurli mission was fun, with lots of globals, and a nice trophy to keep at the end.

The highest loot in dome one over the period i did the missions (Jan & Feb 2012) was 7k by Cleetus, Then after i finished the mission there was 3 x 20k within a few weeks of each other!!

Last edited:
Hehe recall the question - i thought it was bronze as Danny is shooting D4 very often
for me it was 101 ped tt fa(iron aurli)

Could you share the reward details please?

I only have around 700 in the bronze, I just mixed up the domes sometimes when doing the 10k iron, as it was quieter in dome 4!

I took the athletics FYI..... helps towards my evade targets !

Hmm I have seen this on some other iron missions, longtooth or something. I think if you just relog, and try it again it should work.

post if that works.

Grtz tho for finishing! nice work.

Hmm I have seen this on some other iron missions, longtooth or something. I think if you just relog, and try it again it should work.

post if that works.

Grtz tho for finishing! nice work.

nah, i tried that a few times. Support case submitted.

I finished Iron Aurli roughly a month ago. I guess you can add me to the list.

sounds strange, let us know how it goes then.

After three days I finally got a reply from support:

2012-03-27 23:30 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your report. Please talk with the mission broker Berlin Montana in order to complete the quest. If fail please update this case and attach an screen shot of the error message that you receive.

Please do not try to abandon the 10,000 Kreltin Iron Challenge.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
George | Planet Calypso Support

-----------------------------------------------

Why do they always feel the need to state the obvious?? Like I don't know that I need to click on the mission broker?? And they ask for a screenie that I already attached three days ago lol. ffs

After three days I finally got a reply from support:

2012-03-27 23:30 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your report. Please talk with the mission broker Berlin Montana in order to complete the quest. If fail please update this case and attach an screen shot of the error message that you receive.

Please do not try to abandon the 10,000 Kreltin Iron Challenge.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
George | Planet Calypso Support

-----------------------------------------------

Why do they always feel the need to state the obvious?? Like I don't know that I need to click on the mission broker?? And they ask for a screenie that I already attached three days ago lol. ffs

Attach another screen shot with that same error message that you posted earlier, but this time with the Quest/Mission log open and scrolled to the Iron Kreltin so that they can in fact see that it is 10k/10k becuase obviously they are incompitent enough to look at your profile and need a screen shot...

~Danimal

I won't post an achievement this time, since it's not in terms of returns (lost 43k on 4 missions, quite sad in fact). But just to share the rewards, I did the aurlis bronze as well. So, some facts to update the first pages.
  • got 105 tt of First Aid for bronze Aurlis (or 7236 to 7472 in terms of skillcount)
  • got 75 tt of First Aid for bronze Kreltins
  • 80 tt of evade for doing Kreltin Bronze is wrong, you gain equivalent of chipping 72 to 75 tt really

Crystal Palace missions - There are a total of 3 Stamina, 3 Strength, 2 Agility, 2 Psyche, and 2 Intelligence Attributes, and a tonne of skill rewards!
Aurli Mission Broker (near CP Auction) - Kreltin Mission Broker (near CP teleporter)

attachment.php

Dome 1 - Aurli Weak +

Iron Challenge: 10,000 Aurli - Stamina (1 point)
Skill Choice Athletics (200tt)

Thought I would upload this... maybe it will be some help :)

Seems athletics is more then reported...

I was
5,452 Athletics Before
6,413 Athletics After 207-208 Ped TT increase

6,386 Athletics would be if it was a 200 peds TT...
so you might want to change first post...
That or chipping optimizer is wrong or I messed up

Last edited:
Aurli Iron done!

Took FA, went from 4874 to 5574

Aurli Iron done!

Took FA, went from 4874 to 5574

iron?? whoa...i am not sure if that accurate nbr.... it look more than 100 ped....i think it abt 250 ped or ??? First Aids wow... i have no idea... i better let ppl decide which is accurate. but i am not complain abt ur nbr etc. so GZ for ur work hard to be succesful hunter so i wish u good luck for next step is bronze if u have time :)

Back