Aussie Troopers are Recruiting

BudBug

Old
Society
Antipodean Army
Bud Lovin
Aussie Troopers are Recruiting

Who are we?
We are Australian Based and looking for Aussies and New Zealand players but we will accept anyone round the world as long as we see you in our time zone. The age of current members goes from 18 to 40+. The spoken language in the society is English.

What are we looking for?
We are looking for for new members, NO minimum skills. Age, sex and location doesn't matter. Members should be active, self supporting and ambitious. No specific equipment is needed, we use the best tools we can get hold of.

What do we do?
The current members mainly hunt, however miners and crafters are very welcome. We like to do things as a society such as team hunting, beacons, sweating or just hanging out.

What rules does the society have?
We don't have specific rules other than applying common sense, honesty and fairness to everything we do.

Where do I apply?
Send a pm to me here on entropiaforum or in game you can find me or another member at Port Atlantis Fort Ithaca or Twin Peaks usually.

Why should I join?
We are an ambitious society looking to have a lot of fun and make some good online friends. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, what are you waiting for?

check out our website ... Aussie Troopers

Bud Lovin

Last edited:
Bumpity

BUMP

:naughty:

:bowdown: Troopers R Recruiting Again :yay:

In game at Soc Terminal or PM me here for info.​

BuMp

Troopers R Recruiting​

We are looking for for new members, NO minimum skills. Age, sex and location doesn't matter. Members should be active, self supporting and ambitious. No specific equipment is needed, we use the best tools we can get hold of.

Back