Australian Withdrawl procedure

Qualia

Provider
Society
Uber Noobs
Qualia Qualia Saintlike
A big pat on the ped/ back for anyone who can provide me with a clear detailed procedure for withdraw to australia from westpac bank.
step by step picture by picture how to.. the actuall code for westpac. where it should go. Bsb ect.

Cant break rules but ill look after you.

This is importaint I need this to go through.First time.

Qualia

Your own BSB info and the Westpac swift code WPACAU2S.

Surely thats all you need

Your own BSB info and the Westpac swift code WPACAU2S.

Surely thats all you need

Correct, your IBAN (Bank account number) number is your BSB + Account number (no space), and your BIC (swift code) is the one above from Butch. It should enter the bank name auto from the swift code.

And you enter the details here

Thanks

Ok it seems i had them in the incorrect places. bic in routing.
may thanks for the info from both of you it helped.
catchup ingame sometime.

qualia qualia saintlike

ahhh, when I did my withdrawal, I went to the back with a print out of the EU withdrawal screen and got them to step by step fill it out with me..... and I am unsure but the SWIFT key can be State related as well as bank???

Inno

This is pure speculation :) and am unsure, just better to be safe then sorry. the best thing about after the first withdrawal is it saves all your account details :)

and I am unsure but the SWIFT key can be State related as well as bank???

"SWIFT code is a standard format of Bank Identifier Codes (BIC) and it is unique identification code for a particular bank" but yes it appears the code can change per state.

For quick reference for other banks check Here

BTW Now I feel left out, cause out of the 3 Aussie's that have replied I haven't withdrawn!

BTW Now I feel left out, cause out of the 3 Aussie's that have replied I haven't withdrawn!

LOL it don't mean it was profit withdrawn :)

Back