Australians - it's time

Butch C

Deactivated Account
When I was a noob, I spoke as a noob, I understood as a noob, I thought as a noob: sadly im still a noob, but i have put away noobish things

My fellow Australians World of Firepower is upon us once again and every many women and child is needed for our responce in this time of peril (yes a tad over dramatic but work with me here) Many countries will be trying to remove us from the competition due to their jealousy of our lovely country and our loveley fauna and wildlife, especially our cute kangaroos (which are lovely with a plumb and sweet chilli sauce i must say)

We cant blame them as they are only human i guess... sept maybe yanks :) oh and the poms. We so far have been the bridesmaid never the bride the time has come to finally be the bride... not in a feminine way obviously this is just a figure of speech, all those who are a tad homophobic can subsitute bride for groom if need be.. ermm but i digress back to the situation at hand.

We need Australians to come out in force and join us in WOF this year, wether you are a full on living legend like Marmac (he told me to say that) or a fresh player who is looking to make new friends and get help on enjoying the game we need you all.

You do not need skills you just need to want to help out and have some fun and meet new people, I personally was a bit nervous at my first WoF and didnt think i was up to teh challenge to help out but i was wrong and people made me welcome and i learnt a lot and made friends i still have to this day and i have now done 3 WoFs and enjoyed everyone of them even though we didnt win the finals we gave it a good shot and had fun.

You havent experienced hunting until youve hunted in WoF, it's a sight to see.

So if your intersted just click my sig and get involved you wont regret it.

You know it makes sense! plus it's un Australian not to participate, Sam Keckovich said so.

[video=youtube;1C89osd7Eic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1C89osd7Eic[/video]

Last edited:
Aussie Aussie Aussie
OI Oi Oi

Back