Automove "R" no longer working in space

Legends

Elite
Society
Dirty Dingos
Inherent Marxus Legends
Is it just me or is "R" (Automove) no longer working now in space?

I had to hold "W" for 45 minutes last week-end to get to Arkadia, pressing "R" did nothing..

It broke in the update last week, hopefully, tomorrow it will be fixed. As an alternative, we can hold in W, press enter or click in chat to write while holding in W, let go of W and the vehicle will keep moving.

It broke in the update last week, hopefully, tomorrow it will be fixed. As an alternative, we can hold in W, press enter or click in chat to write while holding in W, let go of W and the vehicle will keep moving.

thanks

Surprised you didn't get attacked by certain individuals for not doing research before posting this.

I have had luck with using W and chat.

Not just in space, on planet too... Useless...

R is useless ingame, removed from keyboard for now, in fortnite r works fine :) i can reload all day

Works fine on planet.

No it does not work on planet either. I have tried the R does not work in planet or space. Let us hope this patch today fixes it.

Same thing for me R does not work in vehicles since last week, so not even doing Monria dailies atm

They claim to have fixed it now, but if it breaks again, such as with keys performing actions while in chat, then the workaround may not work either due to another change they announced .... are they rolling dice? (new term for this might be bug-toggling - one week on, one week off)

Back