Avatar creation, how it could be :)

trance

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
hypnotica TRANCE blain
I just tought to show you, how a character can look with 4k textures and a strong LOD (Level Of Detail).
This dude is basicaly a Paragon character and modified by me, so i can use it into one of my own developments.

Would love, if we would have a such zoom into EU. Also i like how the face is looking in near view.

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
That would be wonderful if we had that, I am sure Mindark Dev's would like better graphics etc as I'm sure they play other games or have seen.

I am not sure why they can't though..there must be a reason.

Great job Trance! :wtg:

trance

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
hypnotica TRANCE blain
That would be wonderful if we had that, I am sure Mindark Dev's would like better graphics etc as I'm sure they play other games or have seen.

I am not sure why they can't though..there must be a reason.

Great job Trance! :wtg:
A problem for MMO games, is the fact of 4K textures . that it use a lot of space. This Avatar here is alone 2.80 GB large (about 25 x one 4k Texture), with all animations, textures, and materials, audio, FX and 3D model. :) Ok, after packaging and make it ready for enduser, it will be much less, but not below 1GB of sure.

Last edited:

Aloisius

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
i don't think ma devs play other games. nor this one. stock markets maybe. forex even, but not bitcoin either.

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
i don't think ma devs play other games. nor this one. stock markets maybe. forex even, but not bitcoin either.
Aloisius..you are bad..so..so bad. :laugh: