Avatar mass-creation for huge advantage. Action?

... On second thought, nvm.

There is nothing wrong with having the gifts be tradeable though. We need to reduce the non-transferable stuff in a RCE not increase it.

Instead, just limit gifts to Avatars created before xmas gifts are available.
There is something very wrong with a freeby gift thats tradeable and would require otherwise the purchase of a plat starterpack through webshop to aquire an equal amount of 50% skilling hours. In one case i bring 75$ into the game , in the other none. And since there is already over 3k pills sold on auction thats an equivalent of 4.5k$ not needing depoed - by the time those pills become untradeable the amount will likely be a multiple of that.

That some 'gifts' are tradeable makes sense, as some are only available to owners of shops/apartments/LAs etc and they may not want that item in storage, while someone else covets it. Snowball gun for instance (gifted mine to a friend straight away as I have no use for it).
That a seller profits from a freebie is no different than them getting MU on sweat or fruit or dung.
Friends can trade / swap unwanted gifts just as in RL.

However I do agree all accounts that are dated after 1st of the month in which any gifts are given, should only get any player bound plushies etc, then at least genuine new players wont feel they have been totally ignored, and exploiters will have nothing to exploit

There is something very wrong with a freeby gift thats tradeable and would require otherwise the purchase of a plat starterpack through webshop to aquire an equal amount of 50% skilling hours. In one case i bring 75$ into the game , in the other none. And since there is already over 3k pills sold on auction thats an equivalent of 4.5k$ not needing depoed - by the time those pills become untradeable the amount will likely be a multiple of that.
Mistakes cost money and this time costs a fair bit to mindark.

how this company can survive when they gift away 7$ like this. who take the advantage. well we know

no one is considering that the GIFT are not free... those are paid
and i suppose by Next Island people.
this is not only a "unfair practice" it is a FRAUD toward a company.
being the countervalue too low to deserve a legal action does not
change the fact that the people feeding main avatar with alts is
a FRAUDSTER and in real life would be prosecuted by the law.
it is sad to have such SCUM that share a place where i seek relief
from the daily matters slaughtering some digital fauna.

they should all be removed all the stolen pills and moreover
NOT banned, but DEMOTED 50% of their skill points

so they learn that actions have consequencies

i never support ban, i suport Demotion 100% as punishment.... up to 99% of skills.
so they remember ..... and have a chance to become better people

no one is considering that the GIFT are not free... those are paid
and i suppose by Next Island people.
This is one of those "beneath the surface" issues - of which there are frequenty many in this universe. We almost never find out what is what.
Here, my question is whether NI paid a flat fee for the opportunity of these desirable cookies, or on a per-avatar basis. Slighty deeper we get the question of how it is paid; does it get paid directly from 'revenue' and thus affect share payouts? This happened with Xmas MM bonuses once, and it ate up the whole CLD payout for that week, although that is perverting what revenue actually is (it should be before costs). My guess is it shouldn't affect AG shares, as it's not the main area of NI, the pp, but I digress.

On the other hand, it is exactly the skills bonus which has actually nudged me into playing more hours with a higher turnover on planet. Ordinarily, I was waiting with my pills from previous events for something I felt worthwhile. That ship pilots can now shoot space mobs from the pilot seat was indeed on my radar as 'worthwhile' now. But the free pills generosity also makes me more 'generous' in return, so that's good.

Back to what isn't so good; for years I have refused to buy via credit card from the shop. I want to be able to make a bank transfer of one sum that I allow myself - with no spur-of-the-moment purchasing. That transfer would be into a shop account which I can use to buy a platinum set, ammo, box keys or anything else. Ideally we could withdraw peds to the shop account even, with maybe a fee and waiting time. I don't mind. But I don't want to withdraw peds into rl first and then credit card the money back into EU.

It is my choice and MA's choice, resulting in me not getting way more skill pills and presumably using them up as I am indeed now doing these last couple of days. I have thus now bought more cookies with in-game peds off the auction. This will increase my turnover significantly if we get to keep them. I've tried to buy from single-sellers, not repeat sellers, but there is no way of knowing (initially), nor how people with more cookies obtained them.

I won't complain if MA make them untradeable, but frankly, if MA are in the slightest bothered by this, then they should freeze the auctions and block trading NOW - as in today. They know about it and are the ones who could patch this instantly. I may buy more from the auction if they are still available. This would vastly increase the chances of me increasing my turnover from now on, so TY!

Oh, and please implement a shop account as I've been asking for for years. Bank transfer option and additionally ped transfer with time delay/fee if necessary. In 2022, yes MA?!

The idea was brilliant, the issue was the implementation. If only the accounts created after the release of gifts would not get anything, it would have been really great. A lot of support to newer players and a bit of help to players that would like to skill up at a faster pace.

That's why I believe all skill pills and all pills from boxes should be tradable, there would be bigger benefits in the long run, just imagine how many players would reach faster to a higher DPS/cost to use tools. There are tones of stuff that could be placed in webshop, including premium subscriptions with benefits like extra exp, extra AH slots, increased storage, inventory, interplanetary instant teleport and money could be split with the warp sip owners etc etc....

What are you talking about? Those peds will need to eventually be replaced in peoples accounts. So they didn't need to deposit today... Less peds = less to hunt with = needing to deposit again sooner. There is zero risk of those people not needing to deposit again. And there is already plenty to keep people enticed to use the webshop.

umm, maybe ... just maybe

if MA would make the gift given by the same criteria they already do it, but in a more organized matter

now if u go to Cyrene or NI, u are gifted based on deposit ( depositors ) and age ( like old avatars used to get from Calypso )

what could happen is to make it more appealing and more rewarding towards these 2 category of players, and this can avoid lots of things like new avatars created for some kind of a gift or idk.
i.e.
- pregold avatars, gold age avatars, old avatars, preSGA, ...we have TEN FEN all most TWEN.. and such
- depositors up to 1k US, up to 2k US, up to 5kUS, up to 10k US...just like the stars u receive from FFA... and platinum ppl who deposited up to 100k US, or more..200k.... list can be wide and complex as they want...after all we have the redulite mission to reward a diff category of participants

LE: oh and ofc some of them bonded, cause i would love to have a piece of clothing or a really cool item to display for being and older avatar.. and only for myself, and this can be done here and there, once in a while

my 2 pecs

Last edited:
I hope MA gona bann all those who make new avatars....

SNAFU as usual ... was it too much for the servers? :sneaky:

Whats the darn hold up? Must be a lot of cookies for MA to go through :D

And what happened, they restarted the game because of some cookies...

The only losers are the Swedes, who can't take 100% free Skills Pills in 10 hours from the web store.

Rather, $ 4,500 that would not be withdrawn because it would remain in the economy in the form of skills. Rather, I think they are 45k ped spent by Swedes. And this also affect on ESI btw, did you check ESI price last 2 days?

I sell cheap 50-100% (5-10h) skill pills, 5-10 ped, if someone wants to take advantage of the game to give me a PM to sell them.

In general, some new players may find out prematurely that making multiple accounts is not acceptable here, so I don't think those $4,500 would get in their pockets.

How do you sell 50-100% skill pills? I thought they were untradeable and unlootable. No dropping stuff on the ground these days either ;)...
So, which pills are they deemer?

How do you sell 50-100% skill pills? I thought they were untradeable and unlootable. No dropping stuff on the ground these days either ;)...

Exactly ... how many pills do you have with your inventory or in the storage.

Some pills are tradeable and some pills are not. You can hover over the information page and determine if it's tradable.

The ones that are tradeable can sell for quite a bit.

I am still not sure what MA's method/logic is about which ones are tradable and which ones aren't.

Some pills are tradeable and some pills are not. You can hover over the information page and determine if it's tradable.

The ones that are tradeable can sell for quite a bit.

I am still not sure what MA's method/logic is about which ones are tradable and which ones aren't.
I havent come across any Neurobotic skill pills that are tradable. Which ones are and where do you get them?

This is similar problem when Caly gave out presents worth 1 ped and players was making multi accounts. There even a player who came on here and admitted he did it. His account was locked and in till he paid back the value of the gift.. I guess the difference with the cookies is how high they selling for. Resellers who have taken advantage of these multi accounts will have made quite a bit of ped, Of course the cant be penalized.

I havent come across any Neurobotic skill pills that are tradable. Which ones are and where do you get them?
Oops, I mis-read his question. I thought he was asking about pills in general. I see now that he specified skill pills.

I don't think any of them are tradeable. You're right.

I'll show myself out. :whistle:

until the cookies I had not come across any skill pills that were tradeable. I have pill-shaped skill pills from events and now cookies. Socrates (NI) has said buying those pills is not a problem. The problem is the accounts cookies came from...

I ain't touching these cookies (except the ones I was gifted). I don't want to find out two years down the road that I am banned from withdrawals due some 'exploit'.

:beerchug:
They ban before the withdrawal stage. I have known them to do mass ban on account farmers before. They dont just look at IP they look at PC ID also so every account created on a certain PC will get ban and any account that tried to be created from it will also get insta banned. Also they have offered an account farmer there main account back for an "Admin Fee".

@ Tbanna... that goes against the advertising that this is a "F2p"! when everyone can be a winner. if reward are based on deposits it become like all the p2w game openly... will not happen
@ Evey sorry but time of creation is a problpem bigger than soulbound item. EZ. you get powerups that can use on your avatar
@ Jetsina i am pretty sure those are paid by the planet partner and not also from holders of AG shares therefore there is a net loss from their side. ppl come get 1.10 ped and go to Caly to sell
i know that 1000 avatar is 1000 ped or 100 usd... and the punishment for the fake accoutn creatros is life itself... but they deserve a 30% of skill demotion hoping that someone has 500k so he goes back to 350 :)

Well, for those not in game - cookies have been removed from the oven.. erm from auction. I imagine they are also not tradeable now. Cookies in inventory/storage have stayed there, so hopefully that is that.

@ Tbanna... that goes against the advertising that this is a "F2p"! when everyone can be a winner. if reward are based on deposits it become like all the p2w game openly... will not happen
a gift is a gift, a totem of appreciation, and is already based on p2w, more than some are willing to accept

Back