Uber: Awesome loot day - Drone Elite & Ring

Sirhc

Elite
Society
Defiance
Sirhc Xerogs Drakcah
Yesterday was one of those epic loot days. I was shocked and really happy, so out of the blue. It's one of the few times I've looted something that I can actually use from the get go.

The Drone Elite came later and it was all shrapnel but its my first uber loot since my return. There was a small ESI in another loot which is a pretty rare occurrence for me as well.

Ring is not for sale.

index.php

index.php

Graz! I wonder what armor needed for Drone Elite?

Gz i saw that. Almost made me buy boxes and keys hehe. When do previous years stop dropping? Easter 21?

Thanks everyone. I am still :woohoo:over that loot.

I got a nice Chomper over the weekend with a Castorian Chromatic Cleaver (L) so it was a great weekend overall. Loot composition has been a definite improvement as of late.

Gz i saw that. Almost made me buy boxes and keys hehe. When do previous years stop dropping? Easter 21?

I would hazard a guess once practice Mayhem is activated and new rings added to the loot pool then prior year would stop dropping. I can't really confirm if that is the way it works but it would make sense to me. Maybe someone else knows for sure. I've always wondered if the classified boxes from the web shop are only open to the unique ring drops (listed on the site) and other standard rings or do they have the ability to loot any ring available during that year.

Gz buddy! Looking good :)

Back