Dominant
Society
French Jumper
Red Thorias Storm
Hey there,

Will need some guidance.

To sum up :
- I stop 'hard' playing EU at the end of 2017
- I was used to focuse dodge mob (mind reaver, legionnaire, warrior...)
- I was using decent dpp set (UL weapon, some rings...) but sold everything
- sold some skills : I am 69 BLP / 65+ BLP dmg but... 0 evade / 0 dodge skill (around 20+evader/dodger prof)
- I have in my backpack : bear armor UL and a set of 6A.

And I want to be back into the game for more casual play (few hours a week) without dropping a big amount on UL stuff as before
So here are few questions :
1) Is robot / mind reaver still a good mob to hunt ? Dodge skills worth something ?
2) What are the must have cheap UL items ?
3) About L gun, what kind of rifle I should try to grab on auction/shop with decent dpp ?
4) wtf is this efficiency xD ??

Thanks for your feedback,

Thorias

Mind reaver and robots are still viable. Adj resto is a must have.

can shoot L but my advice is to grab an adj ep 41 or similar depending on budget, gun markup is a guaranteed loss

1.) Robot / Mind Reaver & Almost Everything Are Bad These Day , But There Is Hope !
2.) Nothing ARE Cheap These Day But If You Wait Might Find Something You Want With Really Fair Price !
3.) If You Intended To Play Few Hours A Week (L) Weapon Are Ok , But MU% Will Slowly Drain Your PED Away !
4.) Efficiency ? LOL . It Mean Higher Efficiency % You WILL Get Better Loot Return Overall , BUT IS NOT (Many PPL Have Try End Up Selling Those Items Anyway) !

If You ARE BLP User Better Get [Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted] - Suggest You Buy T7.99 Or Above , Well Is Not Cheap But You Will Speed Up Really Fast On Most Of Your Skills Set ,

Btw Welcome Back !

Troopers and Droka have always been pretty good for me markup wise, troopers especially. So you are on the right path there.
Armatrix at your level are moderately expensive markup wise, at least I think so, but at only a couple hours a week it would be hard to justify decent UL guns. If you wanted to keep down the L route you could go with the Piron PBR (L) series if they are available. You sacrifice some efficiency for less markup, and most of the time this is desirable. Once you pair with a Dante amp (recommend) and extender your efficiency will go up again and you lower your average markup on your cycle..
Alternatively hunt for daily tokens and use the guns these buy you, although you have to be semi focused and be a bit selective on your daily selection in order to keep supplied. Low ROF token guns, last the longest for their damage dealt, so are best for this strategy.
If cost is important to you, you could also downgrade your dps a bit to something like a BC-20 and beast amp, the Armatrix -20,-25 range is often the lowest markup. This would still be sufficient to take on low maturity trooper and droka.
Good luck.

Thanks a lot guys for your advice. I will figure out which path I need to follow. L gun for now to see if fun is still here ! - imo the most important thing.

And if I want to get some fresh air @YoungProt. Could someone remind me the 'decent' dps/range needed for them to not face too many hits.

Around 60 dps should be enough (spirit mk1+dante and ares improved for example)

Back