Buying: Banner Contest 205peds prize split for 3 winners

Do you guys remember when....

sleep or keep awake :) ... im not gonna vote for someone who hit print screen and paste the layer pretending the design own to him :scratch2:

There are no rules respect that but i find far more effort on kiri's one ... im here as contestant anyway, i dont have to judge anybody, just posting what i think to make bearlover's work even more dificult :laugh:

who did 'print screen' and just pasted it... because that IS against the basic principles of designing... nothing wrong with recycling and editing and putting it in a whole new context, but just plain copy paste is an offense (copyright... plagiat.. -do you spell it plagiat?)

anyhows GL! :)

And they were talking about me?

Then I proved to everybody that everything was my original design then Panzram backed off...

I was just in the neighborhood of t9h google and I thought of just googling handshake. Well folks, here's your winning design here... <3

panzram.gif

http://www.fortunefundingalliance.com/home.html

Last edited:
Yeah you're right... they're totally stoopid. xP No offense to the web-based gamers.

Yes, I no offense to the web-based gamers. I'm a one ;).

The question is: The EU compete with these games? I know other MORPG with good 3D graphics and free, I have not searched at the list, but are not web-based game.

Do you you have seen other online games that are contesting the top position? Just out of curiosity I came to see them and are web games, 0 graphics and 0 gameplay :( They are very boring :( I do not understand how people voted this

I know exactly what you mean.

Hence why I would like to get EU to be #1.

All we have to do is STOP in house arguments and the negative comments about EU. You would have all seen them in the Forums!

I suppsoe it's like a job - if you don't like it LEAVE! :ahh:

Play the game and enjoy it ....

Thany you for your PM's today The-Onciestand the extra info you finally supplied. I do like you banner but it didnt have the business aspect i wanted.
The graphics were good but to far out their for me. Sorry you didnt win, Hope you get some design work, all the best. I do hope you take my suggestion that i Pm you.

Might I just say that I have has a look at the handshake original design and it is freely availble to use. The winner with the handshake created a design that was correct and true. the handshake was simply a tool freely availble to use. Congratz on his smart thinking and Clean Crisp design. Some of the designs were original in design but some were very unusual. There for this issue is nothing. The handshake matter was delt with and im happy to say its my banner.

I'm sorry for the non winners and is a shame that you all could not win but i have chosen the best banners that fit my business plan and ventures. Bearlover Super Store is just the beginning New Shop opening soon Bigger Better and The banner is going one from my top 6 with some slight modification by me ????

This forum page is going to be closed once the final three winners collect their prize. Many thanks to the winners. Please dont hijack this thread. All members had more than enought time to state the facts and no one did it to me via Pm or clearly in the forum.

Do you guys remember when....

And they were talking about me?

Then I proved to everybody that everything was my original design then Panzram backed off...

I was just in the neighborhood of t9h google and I thought of just googling handshake. Well folks, here's your winning design here... <3

panzram.gif

http://www.fortunefundingalliance.com/home.html

thats fruit of casuality i paid my models to get that picture :laugh: pain in the rear i had to reflect the layer cause both were lefty

:laugh:

At the other side you did not prove that was your design at all and i'll maintain ive seen that thing you do in 5 minutes in a web cause ive seen it. Not only the same left side, the complete geometry and same way the text apear. Im pretty sure im not the only one who saw it, since the original web template owns to a great artist nicknamed Karsten (as i proved).
I thought we were friends since you asked me to be friends in PM, but if you wanna keep with this go on :laugh:

panzram backed off because:
1. i dont have a directory in my head of all the webs ive seen since 1998 in consecuence i dont know where is the original art you ripped off, or even if it still remains published somewhere (web designs change with time)
2. i knew i had options to get a price and decided not let them go for a plagiarous kid

You dont know to lose? well crash and learn, same as we get evade by dying ;)

You are talented drawing by hand just improve your skill with the machine if you want to dedicate to digital art.

The explanation to the ecuation is in spanish cause she came in my mother lenguage the night she found me (yes ecuations are female in spanish -LA ecuación-) so find a dictionary if you want to understand it:

Ningún artista debería ser comparado a otro en dimensión o proporción alguna en el preciso instante en que la obra deja de ser obra y se transforma en pago, asumiendo que la materia que dibuja la flor del niño en el papel se compone de la misma ilusión que levanta la catedral de un arquitecto. De este modo el arte puede ser simplificado a inspiración multiplicado por técnica dividido 2.

A=Ixt/2

rc.gif

Last edited:
apologies

apologies to bearlover but the kid started again :(

Last edited:
YAWN for the past and yawn for the future of this post.

thats fruit of casuality i paid my models to get that picture :laugh: pain in the rear i had to reflect cause were originaly left hands

At the other side you did not prove that was your design at all and i'll maintain ive seen that thing you do in 5 minutes in a web cause ive seen it. Not only the same left side, the complete geometry and same way the text apear. Im pretty sure im not the only one who saw it. I thought we were friends since you asked me to be friends in PM, but if you wanna keep with this go on :laugh:

What the hell? I proved to you that it was my design, you said to me that you believed me. So I asked to be friends...

You're a liar then - you blatently took it from google. Also, you could have just used Bearlovers excuse.

I don't know, I just don't like being slammed by my own creativity. If you still believe that PIXEL by PIXEL my design was stolen. Then I give up... I should have done that in the first place but I am just too damn stubborn and rude to let it go. I keep digging a whole for myself.

I will show you all the documents of my design.

I guess I am just unlucky - some people just hate me, and I have to deal with it.

*gives up*

Edit: My pride is just too damn strong to let this slip by. I should be proud of myself that I have the chance to prove that something is my own. If I am successful, that is just myself that I can truely benefit from. Faith in myself that no one else will further tell me that my work is fake. Something I can next time fully make sure it is unique. Even so nobody can truely be unique of how many people lives in this world. (This probably applies here.)

Last edited:
How about a 12 mth Banner Contest that is a one winner prize of 1000 peds ?

Start date to be advised if i do this new contest.

Rules
1 as stated in the first page of this forum with changes to date and prize money etc.
2, Any negitive comment will automaticlly ban you from winning the contest. This rule starts now
3, all design work must be proven on all levels of design including Pictures, fonts, textues, words, colors layout etc. etc.

any comments lol

Last edited:
What the hell? I proved to you that it was my design, you said to me that you believed me. So I asked to be friends...

10 you proved my arse but i gived you a candy for a major good, same as we have to do with kids time to time

You're a liar then

20 maybe but i dont rip art off, not with image, neither with sound
30 goto 10

Rules
1 as stated in the first page of this forum with changes to date and prize money etc.
2, Any negitive comment will automaticlly ban you from winning the contest. This rule starts now
3, all design work must be proven on all levels of design including Pictures, fonts, textues, words, colors layout etc. etc.

any comments lol

i said arse am i out already? :(

well till here i came

gratz once again to all those who submited non ripped works
Thanks to all those who voted for my works
Thanks once again to bearlover for a so funny contest
:yay:

best wishes, panz :silly2:

Rules

any comments lol

I like this already. Positive comments FTW! :D

Again, I am really sorry for my post's. I think I am bi-polar or something. :scratch2: I think that's the correct meaning for my actions.

Ban is left to me to decide.
If this new banner contest is to go ahead.
At a future time choose all statement carefully and as i said negitive/detructive/damaging comments & copying of other works as per the stated rules will be banned.
Rules start now

gratz once again to all those who submited beautiful pink elephants

^____________^

How lovely are those beautiful pink elephants up in the sky?

Back