Battle Simulator walk-through

tyrionnn

Old
Hi all I made a video for people having problems completing BattleSim. I tried to do this in the tutorial sections of the forums but have no option to post there. If you are having problems completing BattleSim this might help you out =)

Thanks for watching

Last edited by a moderator:

trance

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
hypnotica TRANCE blain
good video!
Thanks for share.

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
first time i tried I ran out of time like a week ago, after watching this video, I have completed it 2 times now, thank you.

wandererp

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Achilles Abe Alberich
Thanks for the video. I didn't know that the eviscerators that shoot back always spawns at standard places so I end up taking on all eviscerators as early as I can and wasting time. Now, I think even I can complete Battle Simulator. :)

SpikE Odets

Old Alpha
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
SpikE SpikE Odets
Thanks for the video. I didn't know that the eviscerators that shoot back always spawns at standard places so I end up taking on all eviscerators as early as I can and wasting time. Now, I think even I can complete Battle Simulator. :)
The Battlesim has some spots where the mob that spawns is random and can be a "golden evis".. but there are other spots they always spawn. The more you do the instance the more you will recognize these locations.

SpikE

wandererp

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Achilles Abe Alberich
The Battlesim has some spots where the mob that spawns is random and can be a "golden evis".. but there are other spots they always spawn. The more you do the instance the more you will recognize these locations.

SpikE
Yea, I'm beginning to recognize some spots where they always spawn, but still not too sure of the random spawns. Anyway, thanks to the video, I have easily managed to make it to the last battle. Gonna enjoy seeing my name among the finishers soon. :)

UnaAlconbury

Prowler
Society
Rangers
Una Griph Alconbury
Nice work Tyrionnn! Should be helpful to many