Uber: Been blessed~

Wasr

Provider
Society
Guess who
Finally after a long time playing off and on, I hit my first 5 digit hof. Working on access to aurli cave with my new rifle while tiering it when bam!!! I've always overhunted my level and amped mined, or crafted big... seems like always downhill, I can now enjoy a little bit of success and hope for more to come and be able to put some more time into this game at kinda a mid point in this career... hope you all enjoy the picture from my mobile. Good luck to everyone and hope you all achieve some things in this entropia life aswell... mindark look upon all of us!!!! Well having trouble posting from mobile maybe someone can help me, number 2 hunting hof list 10361 ped aurli weak wasr10 wasrog ak... sadly only Hermes limited item mostly schrap but no tears only move ahead!!!

Gratz to you mate , Lootius has your back.

Ty tried posting pic can't get it to work was hoping someone would grab the hof board and post for me

Ty tried posting pic can't get it to work was hoping someone would grab the hof board and post for me

GZ ! Just upload it to gallery

Will work on uploading it from phone to pc then on here, been busy for work in rl... appreciate all the support from yall keeps me going from not playing for awhile getting readdicted!!

Back