Buying: Berserker Foot Guards (M) or blueprint (Found)

I haven't seen it in the past six months. I guess the L bp drops from an obscure uncrafted UL bp, like samurai gloves, or omg trooper helmet lol.

Did you find them in the end?
I haven't seen it in the past six months. I guess the L bp drops from an obscure uncrafted UL bp, like samurai gloves, or omg trooper helmet lol.
Actually wanted to make an update but just didn't have the time yet.
Someone tipped me towards a player who had a blueprint and he crafted a pair for me for wopping TT+9ped (gave them both a nice tip as well).
In the end also managed to buy the bp with a few clicks left. It had been sitting in hi storage for a while so still think it doesn't drop anymore.

Wow congratulations! :) Your two-year quest is now over!

Actually wanted to make an update but just didn't have the time yet.
Someone tipped me towards a player who had a blueprint and he crafted a pair for me for wopping TT+9ped (gave them both a nice tip as well).
In the end also managed to buy the bp with a few clicks left. It had been sitting in hi storage for a while so still think it doesn't drop anymore.
Damn gratz! After so much time. Really gratz.

Wow, that's some dedication! Gratz, well deserved after nearly 2.5 years!

hi,
i just found a few clicks for it and remembered someone searching, but luckily you already got one:)

but seems pretty rare, the bp never sold at auc, also the foot guards themselves only got 1 sold each m&f.

Back