Berycled at Atum

giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
Berycled at Atum

Nice event! Tnx to all that joined the first one, here I want to advertise that second is coming!!!

Thursday 3 February 20:00 MA

Highest single loot event on Berycled Provider>Stalker

Ticket FREE

WARNING: There was an error in event creation and the ticket is 10 PED, all PED from tickets will be split between first 3 positions 33% each

1st Prize: 200 PED + 33% of all tickets costs!
2nd Prize: 33% of all tickets costs!
3rd Prize: 33% of all tickets costs!

Berys are back :handgun:

002.jpg

Last edited:
wohoo!!

Can't wait for the event to start!!

wow a FREE event! nice!

The event was fun, 30 partecipants active, probabilly 20 hunters hunted really for 1,5 hours the others just showed up (like me) or hunted for 15-30-45 minutes before leave. The commentary during the event made by me and adm was good considering that was first time for us as land owners and hunters had fun during the event.
8-9 globals popped out and I'm really happy for all of them, especially for my 53ped one :)
Comments in event chat were good, but being objective and trying to be construnctive I heard 2 different opinions... bad spawn, too much spawn. The area is not egual in all its sides: there some parts that can't substain a stressing event (center and south) and some parts that the berycled spawn is just crazy north-east and north-west.
We'll try to tweak maturity and spawn density to the best for upcoming events.

Thank you all and GRATZ to Fantasy that with a 173 ped global won the event and see you all next week

cool to have land owners actively listening to players preferences. Congrats on the nice land area and best wishes.

Thank you BBpunisher, we're not alone, many landowners are trying to do the best, we're new (on this side of game heheh, anyway active since 2005) and any comment or suggestion coming from players is very welcome!

Thank you again and I hope to see you next week :)

Second "- Berycled at Atum -" coming, Thursday 3 February 20:00 MA time, we wait you all in our land to try as many mobs u like, it's Highest Single Loot rule!

The event - Berycled at Atum - (Thursday 20:00) for a mistake has a ticket of 10 PED, the ticket amount will be added to the first 3 prizes 33% each!!

Event is this evening... bump :)

NEW HIGHEST SINGLE LOOT EVENT!

JOIN free EVENT on Big Berys SUNDAY February 13th 16.00-17.30 on Highest Single Loot Rule ATUM Valley - OLA 42 East (300-577), closest TP: Z's Farm

150 peds @ First
50 peds @ Second
25 peds @ Third

NEW HIGHEST SINGLE LOOT EVENT!

JOIN free EVENT on Big Berys SUNDAY February 13th 16.00-17.30 on Highest Single Loot Rule ATUM Valley - OLA 42 East (300-577), closest TP: Z's Farm

150 peds @ First
50 peds @ Second
25 peds @ Third

Bus (Pitbull) service available 1 hour before the event :yay:

Back