Question: Best Amp With M2a

wolfcry044

Mature
Society
United Armed Forces
Wolfcry Wolf UAF
I'm currently using an M2a with A102 Amp. I've seen another thread here, where someone mentions they use the E-amp 12 with the M2a because it's uses the M2a to its fullest potential. They also said that even though the E-amp 12 decays more, putting the M2a to its fullest potential offsets the decay level of the amp.

I use the A102 because it decays so slow. However, I see few people mention this amp in regards to the M2a. Is there another amp that is more economical to use with the M2a?

And, is what that person said about the E-Amp 12 true? Would the damage it gives to the M2a offset the decay cost of the Amp?

Thanks! :)

The most you can amp a weapon is by half its max. The M2a has a max damage of 19 so you can amp it by 9.5. The E-amp 12 amps by 10 so you're wasting pecs on 0.5 damage which you aren't doing, but suffering the decay for. The E-amp 12 uses the same amount of ammo as the a102 but decays roughly 3 times more per use. As a result the a102 is the more eco amp to be using with the m2a, the higher mark-up being symptomatic of this.

Here is a nice place to compare: http://entropiatools.com/avgdmgpec.php

You can choose the weapon, its price (if L) and choose an amp for it.

I checked the Breer M2a with A102 and E-Amp12 and the A102 is quite a bit more economic. Eamp of course does a little bit more damage, but I don't think the boost is worth the wasted eco.

Ok, that's what I thought.
Thanks a ton.

I'll bookmark that program

Back